3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20 08:59 pm

Haythem Kenway (Assassin's Creed 3)

More than the main character Connor...? Well no, of course the main character is always evident, because we played it, but in fact Hatem received at least a step more charismatic and interesting than Connor. Hatem he was, despite everything, to find common ground and solve their differences. But Connor chose another way - to kill all who disagree with him... So will not go far in life. Well, although what is there to wonder after Connor killed his best friend all became clear, direction of play and with the future plot... it Became clear that a primitive need of all is to go and destroy in its path, literally everyone who will be with you just do not agree, until for the time being will not go the credits... And that he killed Huitema is not altogether surprising, after the murder of the best friend where to go to retreat? In General, it is certainly the developers ' idea, not for me to argue with their right to decide how it will be in the game, though it's mush solid Hardcore. I just think it would be possible to do without killing Huitema, and just, like, disappear him at the end of the game from the main plot, so to speak the gap, and then a good continuation to think about Connor and the same Hateme... And I think people would like that, people would more approved than the way they did... but who knows again, maybe the way they did is the best option...

And yet Haythem Kenway as a character, I think me and you will be remembered for all time, unlike Connor, who will appear in memory only due to the fact that the core gameplay and attention in this part involved him in greater degree than to the same Hatimu. But it does not mean that Connor was the best character ...

And still I liked the game, each part of the Assassin I accept as a gift from a high-quality gaming industry, still worked well and they had everything. In General, I personally rated the game 9 out of 10. Because of the wealth of a good ending concerning Desmond and the real time - one point in my eyes was lost, so to speak... Yes, but everything else I was very pleased, and the music composed by Lorne Balfe impressed, however, than wrote it in the previous parts of Jesper Kyd. So the game is worthy of attention anyway. Everyone will find something for themselves, especially those who passed the first part...
182 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonakor 30.03.20

And you believed him? He said that for Haitima...
This is one of a series of what did the author want to say with this work.
Personally, I have not noticed that Connor was lying and showing off.

I doubt he was doing the calculations - rather, it is all made for the movies.
It was the same in Revelations, when Ezio with a tower in Masyaf, the statue was thrown off, and jumped after her, even though they could not know exactly what the bottom of the water, and that the statue will actually be able to punch the hole.

L
Laysik_One 30.03.20

Demonakor
....the statue took off, and jumped after her....
People hawala, yubiki happy :)

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Demonakor
I'm not saying that he lied, just embellished (can be) setting.
But most likely, it is simple cinema. The modern view requires Action...

T
Trind 30.03.20

Fahrenheit3640
This is on account of the fact that overseas all say that WWII was won by Americans (coconuts, all of them in the ass) and now a lot of kids and claim head would be unscrewed and them and them roundnose *teachers*!))))

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Trind
Adequate, reasonable man, who will try at least the basics of history to understand and listen to the opinions of smart people around, will not carry any heresy. P. S. Everyone says what he wants, but the truth that does not change...

T
Trind 30.03.20

Fahrenheit3640
Too late, the Americans and half of Europe - to children in schools and portrayed, it's a shame for the Motherland! They're there believe that the victory of the Americans over the second front!(((((

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Trind
There's no denying some things, and some assistance in those days... But nevertheless, so brazenly shout about it and all so translate on their side, too, is not correct..
Great sin, to usurp other people's actions....

T
Trind 30.03.20

Fahrenheit3640
So these stupid Americans do not prove, bend and bend in their favor, and expressed their echelons of power - as if it all was actually, when I hear, I was already blea ... K wanted!(((((

D
Demonakor 30.03.20

Trind
Fahrenheit3640
Hatem died in 1781. World war II ended in 1945. So they have nothing to do...
If anything, this is a subtle hint

T
Trind 30.03.20

You are evil.... I'll leave up to you......(((((

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Demonakor
In my opinion, not entirely correct, the author of the theme, to comment on what discussions he ought to lead. P/S. But in General I agree, I thought back on it 2 posts ago, but if he wishes to speak on a slightly different topic, why not?

Trind
Calm down, everyone will end up at his, as if he had not moved about to her...

T
Trind 30.03.20

Yes I am calm as a 100 Chinese)))))

k
kyamal98horoshyy 30.03.20

Trind
to be honest you're right but others are right. so shut up sooner or later settles and lies will not escape

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

кямал98хорошый
In solidarity with you. Just some things need more time than we were prepared to endure...

k

Fahrenheit3640
Yes, that's your truth my brother is still not confesses that he pushed me down the stairs(.And joints still hurt.

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

кямал98хорошый
If you are serious, then I wish your brother the wisdom and determination and you health reducing all injuries in your body. But if it's irony with an example, they you what little I was told...

k

Fahrenheit3640
it's true and thank you so much mind him not exactly hurt).

L
Larry666 30.03.20

Hatem. Such a bastard ,with so Manie greatness still need to search.

C
CLEX55 30.03.20

Someone he reminds me of -

L
Larry666 30.03.20

Nothing like