3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Paradox 31.03.20 11:36 pm

Old woman in bus

I've been recently on KMP read the story of a young girl, as her bus pulled up, the grandmother, said to give way, and that there is no type because she's pregnant (well, the circumstances is the same).

Grandma Oh you're young... don't respect the elders, kokok and hit her elbow in the stomach. Here jokes end, the girl had a miscarriage.

I actually watched the behavior of the elderly women, and recalled a couple of moments from the past. They behave because they are all shit. Type I'm old, what have I got to lose. But because they are doing all bullshit, dictate left and right some vague moral rules, invented just. And young saying these parasites don't respect the elders.

No, well I concede, I'm done, Yes. Yeah and elbow to the gut do not hunt, and so constantly: Ah, thank you, beaver chilavek.

I've also noticed that they WELL BL... IN front of ALL WANT to get on the BUS and sit on an empty seat. And God may, or God forbid, before they sit down. AFTER ALL, GOD WILL PACKET, ANCESTORS IN THE COFFIN PEREVERNULA, AY-AY-AY.

Such cases, pawson. What do you think about this? Seen one of these?
101 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 31.03.20

I always pretend to be asleep or blatantly, or from the beginning of sit on the rear seat. (:

G
GTAman 31.03.20

Try to give yourself. At the polite request, and is also inferior. If the rough will require — will not yield.

u
usoid 31.03.20

Mr.Paradox
Yes what do you want? Make separate buses for young and old. Not really. And cattle of the old as well as young cattle and suck the wounded on the entire Bosko the old woman that someone was lucky enough to meet, it's not particularly interesting. Besides, pregnant cattle, the yoga moms, too. They think that if with the belly, the whole world for them and others around them, well, shit. .

G
GTAman 31.03.20

pregnant cattle
You can always determine bydlinski, not engaging in dialogue?

They think that if with the belly, the whole world for them
What they do not deserve gentle relationship?

V
Vitamin 31.03.20

usoid
You make it sound so redneck.

u
usoid 31.03.20

GTAмaнъ
Some can. They just emit a kindness )))
About gentle relationship. Treat people the way you want them treated you. Not my words, but they are correct. Even though you're preggers, though without, but still need to respect others, otherwise a bit silly to rely on respect. As it was in classic. If you push the world, in response, the world pushes you. So.
Cook
And you don't listen. Just look around and look carefully. Cattle enough, even with his excess.

G
Goct 31.03.20

In service buses even worse, ready to kill, if you got on their VIP seat

n
nikita2112 31.03.20

More hate when those old grandmas huddle on all sides. It's just HELL.

u
usoid 31.03.20

nikita2112
Gee. Well here is clear. You of course would prefer that you fist-bumped a young beautiful women, preferably without clothes. ))

M
Mr.Paradox 31.03.20

usoid
Feet obleplivajut, pissing elephant their mother. I began now to lift his feet to peck them in the legs when pluck. Sea of buhurt from the victim provided.

T
The Punk 31.03.20

I've personally never had a problem to stand half an hour in transport, so the elderly are inferior. Yes, they are harmful, but primarily along the face can be seen standing with the bags (they kept them) jumping on the bumps the bus they are hard...

u
usoid 31.03.20

Mr.Paradox
Oh well. I'm not from the moon fell. Too you know and we have had to travel in public transport. Can you stand on a bow-legged? There I also met not a few. How sailor fucking on the deck ))

G
GTAman 31.03.20

usoid
Even though you're preggers, though without, but still need to respect others
I agree with that. But then I thought you said it as though they are asking is not only rude but also unreasonable.

In General, Yes, annoying when people of his state (pregnancy, disability, age) is used as an excuse to behave anyhow.

u
usoid 31.03.20

GTAмaнъ
Ask that you give the place too can be different.
I had a case from the category of toast. Standing in the train, the car to the eyeballs. And then I seam ached, and I just a month out of surgery. Covered so much in the pot thrown and legs shook. In General, I clung to the handle of the stick. And there's a girl I second. They say sit down, uncle, you see what can't be. I was very grateful to her. But could pretend to be asleep.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 31.03.20

Dumped in the back of the bus and begin listening to music. But sometimes even manage to get there. Russian grandmas are like that.

M
Mag Otshelnik 31.03.20

And I am now on a taxi to the house.Have Chicano,Yes.Tired to push.

R
Ripper Man 31.03.20

Inferior to the current old in appearance, and women with bags. If in doubt, give in or not, soon I will ask to concede.
At other cases, look out the window, pretend to be asleep, do not sit down at Toko-liberated place, because at the next stop be sure to visit cton need and have to concede.

T
TIGERblacK 31.03.20

I hate arrogant. So sit in the headphones, for example, or even without them, and behind any grandmother worth and then begin dismantling, they say can't you see grandma is old?, how the fuck do I see? I generally sit back. In this case, it is okay to ask. Or I at each stop needs to stand up and look around, and didn't know who, who should concede? In this case, it is better to stand.

do not sit down at Toko-liberated place, because at the next stop be sure to visit cton need and have to concede.
+

K
Kapitan Kote 31.03.20

Riding in the bus,there will not concede,so it's always lyaponov without any

M
MKUltra 31.03.20

I always try to sit on a double seat near the window, so someone sat down and had to give up, or in the back row)). And that will go some woman brazenly kicked out, and she will pass two stops and get out, and then I wait an hour and a half. So if every day to go back and forth, then a year later his legs will fall off.
Generally can not stand such a blatant grandmothers, which in an empty bus rod with the tank, on foot, pushing all that dvadtsatiletnej guys will envy. And if you still don't have time to sit down, he begins to beg to yield, and with such disdain. I out of principle will not yield.