3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Paradox 31.03.20 11:36 pm

Old woman in bus

I've been recently on KMP read the story of a young girl, as her bus pulled up, the grandmother, said to give way, and that there is no type because she's pregnant (well, the circumstances is the same).

Grandma Oh you're young... don't respect the elders, kokok and hit her elbow in the stomach. Here jokes end, the girl had a miscarriage.

I actually watched the behavior of the elderly women, and recalled a couple of moments from the past. They behave because they are all shit. Type I'm old, what have I got to lose. But because they are doing all bullshit, dictate left and right some vague moral rules, invented just. And young saying these parasites don't respect the elders.

No, well I concede, I'm done, Yes. Yeah and elbow to the gut do not hunt, and so constantly: Ah, thank you, beaver chilavek.

I've also noticed that they WELL BL... IN front of ALL WANT to get on the BUS and sit on an empty seat. And God may, or God forbid, before they sit down. AFTER ALL, GOD WILL PACKET, ANCESTORS IN THE COFFIN PEREVERNULA, AY-AY-AY.

Such cases, pawson. What do you think about this? Seen one of these?
101 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xorras 31.03.20

Want to solve the problem? Walk! Well, maybe it's a little hard to be... But the less cattle will see :)

B
BioGen 31.03.20

Darth Krayt
The cattle and the street is full.

B
BioGen 31.03.20

I have six months on the bus no food.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 31.03.20

Darth Krayt
On the street, in transport — cattle missing everywhere.

M
Mr.Paradox 31.03.20

Bidlo. Bidlo everywhere.

S
SignIn 31.03.20

Haiku, ladies and gentlemen:
In cattle there is a peculiarity: it is
Always not you.
And it's fascinating.

|
||| VENTURA ||| 31.03.20

If the mood is good - will easily concede. If wrong there.

Yes, cattle somewhere nearby

D
Don Thomas Falcone 31.03.20

Always just sit near the window on the second free space. If it's not, just stand for polyube at the next stop already lying in wait, an old lady or two.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 31.03.20

wladov
Well. The rules of composing a haiku missed (though not all).

G
GTAman 31.03.20

usoid
And there's a girl I second.
Respect for such girls.

wladov
Haiku, ladies and gentlemen:
In cattle there is a peculiarity: it is
Always not you.
And it's fascinating.
Two sake of this samurai.

R
Ruyder 31.03.20

Captain Kitteh
Our people)

S
Sanek1212 31.03.20

GTAмaнъ
Two sake of this samurai.
at whose expense? ))

G
GTAman 31.03.20

Sanek1212
At the expense of Santa Claus.

L
LightHOwUSE 31.03.20

They have a life not sugar. Personally, I've never met the grandparents, which are not found common language. Just because I'm polite with people. The shuttles are always inferior, and - as grandmothers and children/girls) And if by chance on the tram, then do not sit. It is not difficult to stand up.

Smile often grandmothers, I wish good health, and you will see that, in fact, they appreciate it more than you do.

S
Sanek1212 31.03.20

LightHOwUSE
+

I
Infiltrator 31.03.20

In the bus with attendants no problem, as few of them there. Here the trolley about the place in General to forget.

S
SignIn 31.03.20

Rikudo Nagashi
If I met that guy, who skopipastil, will do ;D
There is still the dispute was about the 5-7-5, 17 or 21, but I did not penetrate.

GTAмaнъ
Arigato, GTAмaнъ-San.

F
Frost Norde 31.03.20

One friend told me how one kid gave the old place... that fool called. After this, I figure I'll concede.

|
||| VENTURA ||| 31.03.20

One friend told me how one kid gave the old place... that fool called. After this, I figure I'll concede.

Ahahaha That's lospe!

m
masha 31.03.20

Old women would be useful not to ride the buses, and walking. To maintain physical fitness.