3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Paradox 31.03.20 11:36 pm

Old woman in bus

I've been recently on KMP read the story of a young girl, as her bus pulled up, the grandmother, said to give way, and that there is no type because she's pregnant (well, the circumstances is the same).

Grandma Oh you're young... don't respect the elders, kokok and hit her elbow in the stomach. Here jokes end, the girl had a miscarriage.

I actually watched the behavior of the elderly women, and recalled a couple of moments from the past. They behave because they are all shit. Type I'm old, what have I got to lose. But because they are doing all bullshit, dictate left and right some vague moral rules, invented just. And young saying these parasites don't respect the elders.

No, well I concede, I'm done, Yes. Yeah and elbow to the gut do not hunt, and so constantly: Ah, thank you, beaver chilavek.

I've also noticed that they WELL BL... IN front of ALL WANT to get on the BUS and sit on an empty seat. And God may, or God forbid, before they sit down. AFTER ALL, GOD WILL PACKET, ANCESTORS IN THE COFFIN PEREVERNULA, AY-AY-AY.

Such cases, pawson. What do you think about this? Seen one of these?
101 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 31.03.20

To give or not to place elderly people, women and young children a private matter. Polite, educated, intelligent man will do it regardless of the behavior of the person, to whom he gives way, even if it is the grumpy, arrogant and rude lady on the planet Earth.
You cannot be a little pregnant, nor can it be selectively polite. Either you're polite or not. Rudeness towards an educated, polite person is not subject to reciprocal rudeness on his part...

Simple Russian guy. wrote:
...well this is what creature you have to be to stab a pregnant woman.
Well, probably, such, which can afford anything like that:
Simple Russian guy. wrote:
I would face would break, the evil Granny