3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Paradox 31.03.20 11:36 pm

Old woman in bus

I've been recently on KMP read the story of a young girl, as her bus pulled up, the grandmother, said to give way, and that there is no type because she's pregnant (well, the circumstances is the same).

Grandma Oh you're young... don't respect the elders, kokok and hit her elbow in the stomach. Here jokes end, the girl had a miscarriage.

I actually watched the behavior of the elderly women, and recalled a couple of moments from the past. They behave because they are all shit. Type I'm old, what have I got to lose. But because they are doing all bullshit, dictate left and right some vague moral rules, invented just. And young saying these parasites don't respect the elders.

No, well I concede, I'm done, Yes. Yeah and elbow to the gut do not hunt, and so constantly: Ah, thank you, beaver chilavek.

I've also noticed that they WELL BL... IN front of ALL WANT to get on the BUS and sit on an empty seat. And God may, or God forbid, before they sit down. AFTER ALL, GOD WILL PACKET, ANCESTORS IN THE COFFIN PEREVERNULA, AY-AY-AY.

Such cases, pawson. What do you think about this? Seen one of these?
101 Comments
Sort by:
N
Navrrskiy 31.03.20

these servants of Lucifer sometimes bear such a load that a good man does not always know what ustupite place

L
Last Engineer 31.03.20

Death is at their heels, first death devours their minds, injects fear into their minds, and then drinks their life. The behavior of the old woman is convulsing unetanneh of consciousness and the fading of the mind. They're: on Board of the trolley or the boat of Charon, which plies the waters of the river Styx

L
Last Engineer 31.03.20

K
KOLBAS 31.03.20

Thinking out loud.

And here we are with young puppies - loafers and other office people in wheelbarrows katayutsya, and our elderly grandparents all my life Gorbushina uncle,why then are forced to ride the bus(and not on their personal cars, which they clearly DESERVE their the grind) in which young people won't think to lift his asshole and give an elderly person a place.About the time of day........

N
Nehalim 31.03.20

be yourself and don't....pretend ...I'm not a mind reader ,unlike many ,you need someone there to come out soon or not ..will ask okay, I give in ,let stand no more..well, look at the one who asks either ...the last time I go to my ...all this crush zae..especially since I live in the woods ,the choice of transport especially there ,in both directions as Asians ,that there will bring that back to the same pace ,the main thing is to regroup and catch inside try not to breathe.

H
Headbangbang 31.03.20

Normally complained of TS fear of God. You're one crazy old woman decided to meet all the indifference on the part of young people? .I for example disabled children(with legs problem) but I concede .And I now know what I should expect the same carelessness on the part of the environment in the future .We-men just young and healthy if only Zepa was in heat .We have here in the shop, the guy cut no one helped and he died . And the young who are now sitting in the presence of the elderly will face in old age .They are your future unless you bring up their children in respect for old age .

D
DrZoiberg 31.03.20

You have the trams did not go...
Because I don't ride public transport or trying something to beat the transport from the organization where you work, do not care that nischebrodnogo Nissan vannet, do not care that without the stove and eats a lot, but not on the bus!

R
RussianQuaker 31.03.20

They behave because they are all shit.
Such cases, pawson. What do you think about this? Seen one of these?

Will solopaca, Yes you just pee in ass about and that's all. Through his pants I mean. Grandma just'll freak trumps from such a move, breathless and Nitsche can not say :)

t
timtimH 31.03.20

I would like to RP in Crime Parashka. So that evening sitting on his bench in the courtyard, and then the bullies try to squeeze you in my purse and go to Dreamland because of your steel cane. In the morning you Wake up and go to the yard, and there you are waiting for your friends-old ladies, and you along the grass stories, discuss monochromation and listen to the attendants from the bench opposite.

U
Ufolog 31.03.20

Last Engineer
Death is at their heels, first death devours their minds, injects fear into their minds, and then drinks their life. The behavior of the old woman is convulsing unetanneh of consciousness and the fading of the mind. They're: on Board of the trolley or the boat of Charon, which plies the waters of the river Styx
this is the most brilliant line about the old ladies :D

O
OldPirat 31.03.20

Ufologist
Yes the Engineer at all reasonable things to say, but supposedly normal local inhabitants can only see the reason to mock posts about Anubis.

m
masha 31.03.20

I always try public transport to give way to old for the elderly, but I doubt that in the future I someone will give way.
These old men grew up in Soviet times, they are going to transport, have come with the idea that the youth present a fuck have a fuck to give way to the veteran of work, the youth present fuck not educated, motherfuckers. For that they respected those old people if they do not respect. And young people is now less than the elderly, around one pensioners.
Disabled or sick people always give way, do not understand what the problem is. The Soviet people are used to freebies, that believe that they have all around.

M
Mitsu Rju 31.03.20

In my childhood I was a bad and evil kid., There was a case when mother went to visit relatives., Mother went out, and at this time an old woman came in and asked to see the place; I replied that it was not the bus and stood up., She took me by the ear!..
Well, after the old woman got in the face., I went to school...
Well, the point is for everyone;
What we have the police?. Folk!, And what we have people. so the police.
So as to old women., View kaki scumbags everywhere, and they become elderly?!. They think our children will respect!.
Personally, I concede only to the disabled, pregnant women, or if an older man is bad on his feet.. And don't land on those places that are designed for Dango population., And not like let them walk, stand in the queues and not asking clear!..

K
K.e.k.s 31.03.20

Better to wait for the bus than to ride the bus with the old inadequate. I had a case recently: morning,severely clogged traffic, people are pressed against each other, I'm standing near the door. At the stop comes strarik and the road starts to sharply and loudly indignant that he was obliged to give way, but nobody responds. You then kick me in the knee with his cane so much that tears welled up in pain. I turn around and say type what are you doing? you're hurting me! And he's about her, said come! looking at me with such anger. Well, that's not scum it? What happened next I do not know, came to a stop. Also I saw once in the bus, the girl sat down, and at the next stop, the grandmother sitting in the back insolently pushes her and yells assume the position!. It pzdts.

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 31.03.20

K. e.k.s
If someone is hostile to you once beat the tambourine does not matter who is in front of you the old man or the mother with their small lasercom just calm light slap and all is well !

K
K.e.k.s 31.03.20

EVIL PLAYER
Yes, I'd love to, but I'm afraid for that you will be paying or the same brisk old man with the stick or from others, who, not understanding what was happening, think that I attacked him.

D
Denis Kyokushin 31.03.20

usoid
They think that if with the belly, the whole world for them and others around them, well, shit. .
Nichrome they don't think.You might experience what they experience in this state,differently would sing

Even though you're preggers, though without, but still need to respect others
Never met a pregnant shitting bricks at the buses because of the seats

My wife when she was pregnant,she had to go to the gynecologist on the bus at one time along with incami kartinkami.She was stuffy and sick.None of the club it not lost,and that the window open - at all the trouble.Since then, I Granny not inferior,if already seated.Only pregnant

N
Navrrskiy 31.03.20

to give up the place hard?!! get the bastards!

R
Raudona sindromas 31.03.20

What they do not deserve gentle relationship?

If we have social democracy as a basis and as a whole, the state must pay them the money from taxes. For that, of course, I hate them. Another thing is that in a normal country you can make, and quite adequate, to lobby their interests in Parliament. Giving them a common. But in Russia, you can only beat these people, if you think to pay someone pressed the money stupid pregnant macaque, vote for Edro wrong.

D
Demaskinas 31.03.20

Always sit to the Windows, haha

When I guy with a broken leg drove the crowd of attendants, just because everyone was sitting, and one of their companions there. They just wanted to talk

I've also noticed that they WELL BL... IN front of ALL WANT to get on a BUS
Yeah, shout I ay the old nemaska-ball, but as the bus to go, so the first run, all on the way famously pushing