3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hryas 01.04.20 12:33 am

Your attitude to the clever

Hi guys
How do you feel about these people trying to sound smart ? Try to say smart things, but most of their attempts are funny and sad
In my group there is one woman, when we pass on the pairs of a topic, it begins to say something smart to the teacher, but looking at it I want to say: do not you disgrace EPT, delusions are some sort of in the end the teacher looks at her strange eyes and continues to tell the subject

In General, tell me, guys
154 Comments
Sort by:
P
Proto_ui1010203 01.04.20

Lord Dantius

I'm the Lord the Universe!!!

P
Proto_ui1010203 01.04.20

Evе

To communicate with such people is unpleasant at least to me...

M
Mag Otshelnik 01.04.20

Proto_ui1010203
Megalomania of atake.

H
Hryas 01.04.20

Evе
And what's great is that you only think about yourself and put their interests above others?

P
Proto_ui1010203 01.04.20

Lord Dantius

I got closer to the night mode cut, MAD and I are all crap..

E
Ease 01.04.20

Hryas
But you have not realized that every person in the vast majority of cases doing so?

M
Mag Otshelnik 01.04.20

Hryas
So live every.

O
Okruta 01.04.20

Pure as the post title: good child, she earns the slot. He constantly did so. Because it is much easier a little snarky for semesta than one night to learn everything that this semester has passed.

I
Infiltrator 01.04.20

A great way of life.

I
Infiltrator 01.04.20

Hryas
Do you by any chance under philanthropist not mow?

P
Proto_ui1010203 01.04.20

I remember mowing the grass mowed and then BAM!!! Tree... what about it? Oh yeah wash your hands before eating...

l
lorem_ipsum 01.04.20

The most annoying pundits that the question of the lecturer All clear, if something is not clear ask?, shouting out of the flow (or groups) meet the All clear, let's tell me more..
PS at least they thought about the others, can someone do something is not clear, and they see the geeks.

H
Hryas 01.04.20

Without A Name
Trying, but not always

P
Proto_ui1010203 01.04.20

I now remember tried, tried and then BAM!!! Laptop... what about it? Oh yeah do not use aerosol against mosquitoes...

I
Infiltrator 01.04.20

MACAVITY
So let those who don't understand ask. Otherwise, no way .
Hryas
Well mow you know.

l
lorem_ipsum 01.04.20

Without A Name
So let those who don't understand ask. Otherwise, no way .
So they do not have time and mouth open because of these sharpeners.

P
Proto_ui1010203 01.04.20

MACAVITY

Well, even after their sentences saying that not everyone understood

I
Infiltrator 01.04.20

XS. If you want to know,it will make it more effort. And here's more like what will be will be., you're lucky to ask OK, no luck too.

s
stalker7162534 01.04.20

I went on NG, and there is only one in ten does not consider himself a nerd. Everyone else knew the truth. And if you doubt it, then you dumped a ton of shit. However, only half trying to somehow prove his innocence. And the feeling that they think the type of market-women - who last said is right. Therefore, it does not matter than to confirm their stupid statements, just to give us something to say. All with a clever kind.
That's the story, guys.

E
Ease 01.04.20

MACAVITY
What does the mouth do not have time to open it? Even if they said: Clearly, stop the teacher and asked. I'm afraid that, if because of the complex some?