3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hryas 01.04.20 12:33 am

Your attitude to the clever

Hi guys
How do you feel about these people trying to sound smart ? Try to say smart things, but most of their attempts are funny and sad
In my group there is one woman, when we pass on the pairs of a topic, it begins to say something smart to the teacher, but looking at it I want to say: do not you disgrace EPT, delusions are some sort of in the end the teacher looks at her strange eyes and continues to tell the subject

In General, tell me, guys
154 Comments
Sort by:
P
Proto_ui1010203 01.04.20

stalker7162534

What is it they say Oh yeah: Thick!

l
lorem_ipsum 01.04.20

Evе
What does the mouth do not have time to open it? Even if they said: Clearly, stop the teacher and asked. I'm afraid that, if because of the complex some?
Sori maybe I'm not correctly written in the previous post, but the complexes in this situation at all does not smell. Funny in another, when those (whom is not clear) are starting to ask the teacher in their conversation intermeddle and the same wonks and start talking, type if you are down here and so all is clear... etc. etc. in Short, the point is that they think of themselves the navel of the Earth and despise those who are not like them.

E
Ease 01.04.20

MACAVITY
Now it is clear.
Ignoring these types is the best solution.

s
superman96 01.04.20

And here I see such clever enough) including the author)

l
lorem_ipsum 01.04.20

Evе
Ignoring these types is the best solution.
I agree! Ignore the most, and how we say (pardon the bluntness) Not CPI gvno, and then Savona.
PS especially nice to see them when such viscotek the session breaks off in full))

E
Ease 01.04.20

MACAVITY
Yes, there is)

G
Gemini 01.04.20

Macavity
about TSE not tilki you seem to be =)

I
Infiltrator 01.04.20

Ignoring these types is the best solution. That's it. Want to know, you know. A bunch of arrogant morons don't count.

j
jerry90 01.04.20

Without A Name

You talking to me? Are you serious? )

S
Screw It 01.04.20

How do you feel about these people trying to sound smart ?

Listen, and give them a chance to speak. You know why? Because most of the fast interrupt and say don't try to sound smart, just plugging the man and not giving him a chance to prove your intelligence.

I'm going to ask you a reciprocal question: did you give the man a chance to prove your intelligence before you kill and humiliate him? The majority does not. But many people are really smart. Give them a chance to show it.

A
Andrey Piterskiy[SSSR] 01.04.20

Your attitude to the clever
[Eloquence 80/45]About that.

P
Proto_ui1010203 01.04.20

Screw It

We are not talking about the geek silenced , and the idiots who try to sound smart and everyone else is trying to impose his opinion though and so it is clear that they are idiots. And then silenced those pseudo-geeks around.

I clearly explained?

A
Antoine777 01.04.20

C terms of commonplace erudition, not every locally-minded individual is able to ignore the tendencies of paradoxical emotions
In the prismatic aspect of the paradoxical nature of cynicism of your words in this konspektivi associated hoax paradoxical illusions.
Spread semilunaris functionality in a rectangular matrix Tourangeau running his own heterogeneity continuously integrates into the gap across the range of divergence curved extremum integrity through the area!
Each arbitrarily chosen object predicative absorbent rational mystical induction can be discrete to determine with applique situational paradigms of communicative-functional type in the presence of the detector archaic distribution of the image in gilbertovom cohesion space, but in parallel colaboraciones analysis spectrographically sets, is isomorphic to multiplatinum relative hyperbolic paraboloid, interpretive anthropocentric Neo polynomial-Lagrange, there is a positional significatist Gentilini theory of psychoanalysis, with the result that it is necessary to take into account the following: since not only esoteric, but also existential perceptionally antropolog antecedente pessimizirovat vysokopitatelny substance, has a prismatic idiosynchracies, but since valentnosti factor is negative, then, accordingly, the antagonistic discrediting degraded in exhibitionon direction, because, while in the prepubertal state, almost every subject, melancholically realizing the embryonic claustrophobia can extrapolate any process of integration and differentiation in both directions, it follows that the result of synchronization, limited the minimum allowable interpolation of the image, all the methods of the cohesion concept require virtually transforms the traditional neo-colonialism.

A
Arkangel90 01.04.20

I hate these pundits.

P
Proto_ui1010203 01.04.20

Eeee where is the moderator ?

D
Devil208 01.04.20

Hryas
No, he does not consider himself above all, he's not even trying to be smarter than everyone else, just says what he thinks.

H
Hryas 01.04.20

Devil208
clear

P
Pilat. 01.04.20

all well said. he was a lion)

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 01.04.20

Pilat.
No, it was not. The fact that the lion is a type of carnivorous mammals, one of four members of the genus Panther (Panthera) belonging to the subfamily of big cats (Pantherinae) as part of the cat family (Felidae), and man is the species of Humans (Homo) of the hominid family in primates, the only living in the now. Scientists have proved that Leo Tolstoy was a man, and therefore could not be a lion.

P
Pilat. 01.04.20

you again... well, who told you that this post addressed to you??? Pessac such Harat umniki