3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rowey 02.04.20 09:36 pm

Translation (Red Dead Redemption)

What do you think
will there be a Russian translation ?

P. S
an official statement from 1C-softclub has not been whether to translate the game into Russian language is unclear.

p.s.s
If someone find any news about translation to Eng
what you write here.
134 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 02.04.20

artemik331

When there is even a small knowledge of English, there is no problem

a
artemik331 02.04.20

LordConqueror,a small knowledge can understand fast speaking?

T
The-Gunslinger 02.04.20

Subtitles

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 02.04.20

artemik331 allow. Otherwise, the subtitles.

a
artemik331 02.04.20

then good knowledge to write novels in English)))

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 02.04.20

then good knowledge to write novels in English

Quite

O
OLEGXXXI 02.04.20

Just don't pretend to be super British.

M
Magnat96 02.04.20

Don't know if the translation of achievements in RDR

L
Lerok 02.04.20

This game is worthy of translation???-on Russian language I please.

A
Arti Surf 02.04.20

Guys hammer the translation! Play with the English language.

_
_Sammy_ 02.04.20

And the meaning if do not know the language? I like to read and translate well, but not enough to catch all the subtleties of the plot. And to play with the dictionary not an option

S
Stigi 02.04.20

I
you first learn it myself...

T
Terry Benedict 02.04.20

Weird. Recently bought the box and then I learned that in Russian, no RDR. Although Episodes of LC transferred the same Studio Rusbox. Why can't take this game? Even after what happened the translated version of the episodes after the official start of sales of licenses in English? Nobody remembers?

F
FCHD 02.04.20

Weird. Recently bought the box and then I learned that in Russian, no RDR. Although Episodes of LC transferred the same Studio Rusbox. Why can't take this game? Even after what happened the translated version of the episodes after the official start of sales of licenses in English? Nobody remembers?

Fast like.
But here's another problem.Compare icelog episodes GTA game, RDR,the last of the dialogues are at times more.Especially in the episodes have already inserted the translation of the cards, and every little thing from GTA.So if there is a translation from the pirates,it is clearly not soon.I would and wouldn't pass if I knew at least the approximate time of the release of the Russian version.But it was English and did not regret)))

O
OlegPP3 02.04.20

Do not wait, started the original.

B
BenderGreeN 02.04.20

Here it pervaded - rdr-rus.укоз.ru/ In this translation I am sure (to go To the website ukoz replace on ucoz)
And by the way, that you would not have carried on the Russification of the fake want to say that that would translate the game, it is necessary to disassemble all of the components of the game ( it's done by programmers for the money). What would be then the game worked, too, must already collect. And if someone translates he will not be able to show you screenshots or video, because the Assembly of all components of the game also costs money. At least until you are transferred fully, or more than half

g
glozz 02.04.20

guys it seems there is no translation:( I went to the site and there napisno:the Project of Russification of the game Red Dead Redemption is closed at the request of the copyright holder. All donations returned!!! oblomchik translation(((

S
Showy DiMak 02.04.20

POH.I have all of the held and the difficulties the English have not experienced the main thing in the beginning to get used to.

S
SLaM93 02.04.20

If you have a console then English, respectively, should also be.

A
Assassin creed 777 02.04.20

this sludge needs no translation.