3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rowey 02.04.20 09:36 pm

Translation (Red Dead Redemption)

What do you think
will there be a Russian translation ?

P. S
an official statement from 1C-softclub has not been whether to translate the game into Russian language is unclear.

p.s.s
If someone find any news about translation to Eng
what you write here.
134 Comments
Sort by:
S
Showy DiMak 02.04.20

Assassin creed 777
sucks here it's just you buddy! what the fuck you forgot then here on this forum? to crap game? Wali forest buddy;)
PS. Go play ASSassins creed 2

C
Crun-K 02.04.20

Went to the little store and started to explore the game and here again, ed grandfather was and even in Russian,which I was looking for.Come home,you put and I see that no translation,only that the box was transferred.

M
MrWake 02.04.20

Hmm sorry I also saw the box with the Russian language....probably fake

k
kazak119 02.04.20

please tell me this is fake or still there is hope on the Russian version*?

T
Thorgal 02.04.20

Looks like a fake. 1C-Softklab has released a new version of the game (Limited Edition), but it seems again without translation.

O
Old-gm 02.04.20

kazak119
It's fake, the image on the TV is derived not from the console, and anything else.

Y
Yabed_nick 02.04.20

there stupid video game addiction.

m
mir_trud_may 02.04.20

The people, so with subtitles, they are not, and only need English to play???

V
Vavle2010 02.04.20

mir_trud_may
Unfortunately,Yes, lot of time has passed from the date of realize(about a year) and no off. the Russification of the text, nor underground!Play Eng. version

S
Showy DiMak 02.04.20

you only need to play in English???
So nobody makes.

s
ssagatt 02.04.20

I bought the game on ps3 for 2700 very pity,wasted money!
NOTE;Select the language from the system menu before starting the game.It is written in the book supplied with the game.
WHERE IS THE SYSTEM MENU?

A
Alert 02.04.20

http://notabenoid.com/book/17070/

O
Old-gm 02.04.20

Аlert
Oh..... thank you for the link, I'm even willing to help this project. Finally someone came from.
PS
A year had passed. In secret, I translated the first three chapters, then got bored and I left, considering it a thankless task (there is an experience of grateful statements of some Russian-speaking users), but the achievements were.

A
Alert 02.04.20

I really do not understand. There translate dialogs or menus, and tips?

If I honestly do not understand:
I find it necessary to inform, if someone decided that the translation would be Packed in the game I'm afraid he is mistaken, the format of the game .rpf 6 version does not offer and probably will not, at least until the game's release on PC (which might not happen)
And how are they going to give this Rusik for everyone to see?

V
VoodooChild 02.04.20

Old-gm

Translation it is not possible to insert into the game(rpf6 file does not open),they are complete crap started.

N
N1KO 02.04.20

Had still be in English, nowhere to go)

m
mir_trud_may 02.04.20

N1KО
And how are you passing English? If I know him on the level - var ha Yu, boy? - be able to understand what was happening? Today taksal PS3 because of this gamy :)

E
Elenois 02.04.20

you can)

N
N1KO 02.04.20

And how are you passing English?
A little difficult to understand what was required of me. But a big plus that the game has history in GTA, you can go and reread all that was written on the screen, in order to understand the text and translate it. Get used to it.

_
_Sammy_ 02.04.20

Аlert
Thank you, been looking for a similar theme