3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex8ball 03.10.19 12:43 am

GTA 3 DE (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Mod adds to the game new locations. Has retained the atmosphere of the original, and the chronology of the history of the universe. The idea is to make the best mod in history.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Write, check and make sure that all the above was true. Screenshots of progress
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
160 Comments
Sort by:
H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 03.10.19

It has been in the fashion OpenTunnels (which never happened). Kid, don't repeat the mistakes of others.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

HERO-MAN007 at lamerland
I talked about 3 years. I'll be quiet models as before, only on a given topic in a certain style. If GTA3 will not survive what preconverter mod GTA Liberty City on engine of Weiss.

G
GTA SAnek 03.10.19

alex8ball
Stand in principle, if the number of txd save

H

The GTA3 engine can theoretically withstand 2 map of liberty city (if it's cool to optimize, you can add more, personally I still limit not reached). Wish the author to do less direct roads, more interesting and varied terrain.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Weekend was not as productive as I expected, but here is what was done: the substation to the North of the dam, according to legend feeds the settlement in the valley.
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
yet pure skeleton, in the course of work at the end of the district will be placed generics and revised lighting.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Finished the suburbs, alpha screenshots Zmey2009 confirm my in the right direction, private houses alike.
Comment
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

Z
Zmey20009 03.10.19

alex8ball

Well, the fourth screenshot reminds me of the suburbs of Los Santos

When will the tests in the game?

G
Grandshot 03.10.19

And reminded me a bit of streets Jefferson street, Los Santos.
Interesting mod turns out!

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Zmey20009
When will the tests in the game?
the game is all shown already, just from regions klipal to prelajt whole turned out, this part of the city left the gas station, lumber mill(there is a massive land clearing for new homes+ can start a mission with the defenders of the ambient of storiesof) and cinema , where the second screen from the bottom in the first post. Then all together - Lody generic grass in the forest, though he looks great without it. ate of sanandreas. By the way town on the outline, comparable to Portland. God forbid that I finished it.
And reminded me a bit of streets Jefferson street, Los Santos.
allow you to use rockstarish textures and General models of the generic. Everything else is from scratch, my. Long studied manner of modeling the guys from DMA

W
Wildstylo 03.10.19

if there flashed the thought about missions,I would prefer new features to have something to do after the passage thereof
PS outpacing response to my post,Dada,I understand that first card,and then everything else)

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Wildstylo
features like new races and tests in the style of dirty track is guaranteed, the plot is in the plans, but no guarantees...
If their implementation will going smoothly then why not. Software for motion capture is. It is necessary to implement plans of Darkel

z
zloy pidor 03.10.19

here is a mod so mod .the entire life of this waiting

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Smart people say that prospects of development of the project on the original three, no. - I believe ((( Sorry, but it at the bees in one place. We must go further. Further development is likely to be on GTA: Liberty City. As everything was moved to lay out the screenshots.

H

Perspective in GTA3 a lot more than in GTA LC. My advice - do it on GTA3. 0penTunnels have switched to GTA LC, you all know how that ended.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

HERO-MAN007 at lamerland
Will listen to you. Still paths is not particularly pressed. The concentration is aimed at the reasonableness of the card. And there may be something else and hacked.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

on forumsh the atmosphere around the expansion of Portland is heating up, so post screenshots of beta version: no time in any way to Christmas with this Galim study, all planned but is slow. In my view on the Peninsula should be the prison in which luck Claude, 8бола and the old man in the initial clip. On a course to diversify I came up with some semblance of a dirty bike Park. For my legend, during the construction of the tunnel all the extracted rock was thrown over the edge of the island, as the shore stranded so I formed such views. In General, the wizard screen: pix.PlayGround.ru
and this promotion that you can show:
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

H

Mega-cool it turns out!

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

The first new thing this year. Bring together the complex of the colony, at the same time tightened the axle.
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

In the game
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

this garbage happened to me, threw everything into the game, it's map editor has stopped opening the map... Naschel Kosyakova id. The main thing that in the viewing mode normal all of their shows, but the map doesn't want