3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex8ball 03.10.19 12:43 am

GTA 3 DE (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Mod adds to the game new locations. Has retained the atmosphere of the original, and the chronology of the history of the universe. The idea is to make the best mod in history.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Write, check and make sure that all the above was true. Screenshots of progress
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
160 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wildstylo 03.10.19

alex8ball
soon two years since the thread was opened)some kind of beta out there on the horizon?
built why ocean beach from Weiss recalled

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Wildstylo
plan to release at once. But the wait is long. Plans to jail to pay for zatravochka.
so today navayal
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
Vice city is extremely inspiring. The idea was to do the same thing for Weiss, but just figured out with GTA3. the road was made in real life on the extra island. Then something klipal on Vice HD, but it stalled. And the idea was good. HD not over 9000 Polycom like in gta3hd, and just detailed parts of the map. In the original, in some places stupidly Cuba met. But it will remain in the past. Another idea was to make a new map for Weiss at all from scratch like in the real Miami, and checkpoints in the missions, just copy the coordinates to the new location. But it is also in the past. Have a reputation to earn and to Bang their game. Also, there are notes, but not too soon. Now GTA3 DE!

W
Wildstylo 03.10.19

alex8ball
time will not save enough so much modificati

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

guys podkinte ideas and direct creative impotence

W
Wildstylo 03.10.19

alex8ball
take VIDOS))I honestly had already forgotten your progress on the mod)progress way since September, that is?

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Wildstylo
OK, of course) Rattalino models already on 4 discs, you never know what. Downloaded all the roads to check how it looks and how much fun to ride. Very hemo. difficult to find location of buildings that looked nice. The landscape then decided to add. Today I get to it the evening splu on YouTube,
the link here will throw.

W
Wildstylo 03.10.19

limits three like everything is broken?at least the idea is there
as for me,you have your city as it is immediately after the tunnel is..I would revive a Ghost town and would have made it a suburb of liberty (a kind of village behind the mountain),and the Ghost of a long path(the path can be muddy lake,gas station,small store) and then eventually the city itself.
stump mountain Fresnoy, too, as we need to cultivate,boat base there to do, at least.in General,the picture in my head is-how would you describe

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Spoiler

W
Wildstylo 03.10.19

alex8ball
looks cool.to complete the picture lacks a little detail,as the sign of some on the road,for example)but it then

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Wildstylo
yeah, it's a separate layer is applied, otherwise you all pereputal when exporting

V
Vadim Pavlenko 03.10.19

Chic fashion! What percentage of the total has already been done? What else is left?

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Vadim Pavlenko
the space is made of 20 percent, the city is hard, texture to pick up, superimpose them left to drill down to the countryside, to create destructible objects types of wooden fences and other flimsy structures, and of mission new. Work well for one took too much.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Hey guys, here are the screenshots, snail named me. Are the layout of the city, the layout of villages in the countryside, well do you can see how some would look like the other half of the map. Tzerkovski out there, from the beta... something like that.
Spoiler

W
Wildstylo 03.10.19

snail you correctly noted), although I'm not in a hurry.my do, but not throw

P
Pashtet7 03.10.19

Already 2nd year in anticipation of fashion(Holy shit time flies)
I am glad that not abandoned looks great.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Thank you guys that follow the mod. Life throws a leftist, like study, work right now... that's a master's degree...it is necessary to finish, but when the problem starts leaving with his head in the mod, this last time was when I very quickly North of Portland, with the prison stuff. Hunt to get away from the hustle and bustle... it's like my realisation scream. relaxing.that would have fed a million))) and so after work hunt to sleep... have fun if 2 hours could pomogaet in max And try so hard. at work in his free time max script study, because in the manual Klipat paths for vehicles and pedestrians is not an option.

L
Lacrix84 03.10.19

Also really looking forward to the mod. Progress pleases. The main thing - not to deviate from the intended goals.

d
daser 03.10.19

Looking forward to the last normal mod for GTA ]|[

P
Pashtet7 03.10.19

Dasher
the last normal mod
Yes, straight after, there's one pole also makes a similar mod GTA III Dark Edition and is no worse than this, judging by the experience.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Pashtet7
there's a mistake in the concept of the map. the gameplay is not ice