3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex8ball 03.10.19 12:43 am

GTA 3 DE (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Mod adds to the game new locations. Has retained the atmosphere of the original, and the chronology of the history of the universe. The idea is to make the best mod in history.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Write, check and make sure that all the above was true. Screenshots of progress
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
160 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zmey20009 03.10.19

alex8ball

try to start a new game

Worked, thank you. Similar problem I had with fire, when I using IDE added

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Anyway work is Here sketched cars from Bethke. While called a meteor. Recently rode in гта2. The next throw.
Only here a problem arose. When auto export max, the Esc is not working in the game. And for some time the game comes out with an error, only in those cases when connected to my new location in shortage. Maybe someone knows what it is.
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Continue to go for their goals here's something from raw that can be displayed. The road to the Observatory itself... Created the road and duplicate her dirt. For diversity embedded natural tunnel, the gorge bridge. Plans to season the countryside vegetation, decide on the bushes. Left lick the Observatory and the first part of the card will be ready. Throw Slippers, tomatoes - do not give up.
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

At work time is not wasted.
RPT0.jpg

D
DimZet 03.10.19

We plan a lot. Most of the objects used, and will use the standard txd that will be compatible with mods with retextures.
pix.PlayGround.ru

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Lesopilochka to be more wood
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

M
MAJEST1C[R3] 03.10.19

I like similar to GTA 3 detail terrane. The poles in the fashion of the Dark Edition too many polygons

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

MAJEST1C[R3]
They like the tutorials do. The process is automated and the terrain that I have seen, you can mount in a week. I each triangle tweak manually

M
MAJEST1C[R3] 03.10.19

Model building is also on 5 points. The style of the Red Light District is sustained at 100%.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

farm

W
Wildstylo 03.10.19

what's new?)

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Wildstylo
Video gash, the tunnels work. now decorate the countryside. The mind to lick what I did, but not hunting. About issued - have to be Lody, and there details. Thump for some reason.

W
Wildstylo 03.10.19

it's okay,I more or less finished version =)

L
Lacrix84 03.10.19

Gorgeous mod, I hope he will still be completed.
alex8ball, developing in the process or suspended? And then the topic no news for 2 months.

W
Wildstylo 03.10.19

Lacrix84
news sawn rarely,but neatly.but see you on the forums already asked him)

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

the mod suffers from a lack of ideas, look through old oldbie movies draw ideas from there. The layout of the main part of town to even have, but the Eastern part was to be born in the imagination so started to outline. The upper part will contain the style of North American suburbs. In General, the houses will be of low type with being old-fashioned, what has inspired me the mission to undermine the metro in LOC, to the same school, plot, it is possible to attach Durkee. The lower part is an industrial zone. Pipe, smoke, warehouses, corners included. While klipu the roadbed.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

W
Wildstylo 03.10.19

the main fact is that do not throw)

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Wildstylo
exactly quieter. the main fuse is not to lose.
pix.PlayGround.ru