3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex8ball 03.10.19 12:43 am

GTA 3 DE (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Mod adds to the game new locations. Has retained the atmosphere of the original, and the chronology of the history of the universe. The idea is to make the best mod in history.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Write, check and make sure that all the above was true. Screenshots of progress
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
160 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex8ball 03.10.19

MAJEST1C[R3]
Here's the catch. Like those and other hunt, but they are all that....weakened. Perhaps it is necessary to release Zaibatsu)))On the radio like you could hear Maibatsu monstrosity

M
MAJEST1C[R3] 03.10.19

Well, you can and Zaibatsu :)

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

MAJEST1C[R3]
certainly there must be a connection between the film to ГТА2, Casanova of the roller still rules the character

S
Sunset Shimmer 03.10.19

alex8ball
Can Foreli and the remnants of Sindacco in the form of the Alliance represent?)

Z
Zmey20009 03.10.19

A full band will hardly add. All in the game 7 gang (the police considered a gang), but there are still 2 hurt - and it GANG8 GANG9. I tried to add these reserves at least one new band - it didn't work, the game crashes

Max - you can create separate models and add them using CLEO as a special actors

Also using CLEO you can increase the intensity of the emergence of gangs and their vehicles

pix.PlayGround.ru

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Zmey20009
It is sad that everything is limited, when designed in the beginning prescribed a new skin on free ID, but the game also happily flew. The only thing I can add is the names of districts((( will First finish the map and then I will study СLEO
Sunset Shimmer
Logically of course. I'm even so inclined to zaibatsu -something newer and quite possible. Corporation, a new perspective on doing business. The attitude of the people as biomaterial))) and everything in this style will only add to the fun.

Z
Zmey20009 03.10.19

alex8ball

Peds can prescribe 83 to 89. The game will not fly

I have the opposite - new areas do not work. Everything seems to be correctly registered, but the game is not displayed

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Zmey20009
I have the opposite - new areas do not work. Everything seems to be correctly registered, but the game is not displayed
try to start a new game, well, there is and gxt to register the name, I think you did it.
Peds can prescribe 83 to 89. The game will not fly
then sit for another twist out. I flew to the spawn area. Then decided to run a clone of one of the pedov under a different name in the airport area.

S
Sunset Shimmer 03.10.19

alex8ball
I do not recommend 3аибатсу . Breaks the realism Rockstar is not used in the GTA universe 3 similar ideas . Mafia - Canon.

H
HIBOMB 03.10.19

Hello) I Want to ask You, how without the use of ENB mods can change the DOF settings in GTA 4? Can anyone know which file need to edit to change DOF?
The world dump while the answer is not found, the sections of the same run but there is no result yet (can searched badly of course) the Only thing found is the file rage_postfx.fxc which removes from play effect DOF and Motion Blur.

Discuss why I need this, well, in peraih have a free moment for picking in the game files, and secondly I want to set the DOF so that the far objects in the game was with blur effect and the character and a little distance before him remained unchanged . As we all know under the default DOF in the game are getting tired not only the back but the foreground of the game (Hello konsolkam)

Thank you All for the replies. Good luck and Health to You and Your family.Take care Guys!

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Sunset Shimmer
in any case, you will have to justify the release of a syndicate. The history of the type Tommy Vercetti decided to bend all by itself well, combining clans I don't like... Reviewing soprano as it is not particularly hard to believe. Usually more smart in the pits who is stupid)))and end up in a favorable position. But this history laid out in LOC. Something non-trivial to come up with to wow!

S
Sunset Shimmer 03.10.19

alex8ball
Well, Foreli and so GTA 3 is. To justify their appearance is not necessary. Sindacco destroyed only in theory. The fact that they do not occur in the story of GTA 3 does not mean that they are not at all.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Sunset Shimmer
they are so weak that even the district is not nearly Forelli gang. in LOC they really was not. Apparently in the 80s it happened to much. Need some movies to watch on this subject, and lick out)))

D
DimZet 03.10.19

In my opinion from Foreli neither of which should no longer remain. Them in every part of the GTA kill.
And 3аибатсу not used in the universe of GTA 3 because they come in the future.

S
Sunset Shimmer 03.10.19

DimZet
This does not negate the fact that Farrelli is in GTA 3 and after killing Salvatore Leone, some subordinate members of the group expresses a desire to return. And Zaibatsu was only a vision of the future. GTA 3 is the 2001.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Sunset Shimmer
And Zaibatsu was only a vision of the future. GTA 3 is the 2001.
Video ГТА2 that of Claude AIDS there for the duration of 2001 (или1999). And zaibatsu normal fit at the time. By the way Claude was killed in the video. You can try to play this point (predposylki murder) on the boxes with Z and the hare Krishnas in the van. The mystery to me was what the Eastern man. I feel it leads to zaibatsu. Otherwise what for it is necessary was Donald the Lava. Love like no other has a connection with corporations.

S
Sunset Shimmer 03.10.19

alex8ball
The duration of the movie is 2015.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Sunset Shimmer
the events date back to GTA 2 2013. A movie .... XS. 2001 looks like is fine, even similar Pay n spray, and a garage is almost like Joey. Great Jang on the soundtrack and soul what else can be attributed to video by the end of the 90s.
Where did you find out that the movie of 2015?

S
Sunset Shimmer 03.10.19

alex8ball
Well, 2013 - 2015. In any case, action GTA 2 takes place in the future. . Rockstar developed the game for them in 2013 -2015 year was something distant. Video is a kind of promo for the game and its duration is equivalent to the game.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Sunset Shimmer
Action гта2 it is clear, but the movie is ambiguous. And cyber punk in the game, damn sales I don't know what to say.Wait and see, an open question still. It is necessary to allocate a while for the focus on the map. A little something you can quickly alter some of the location under the plot nuances.