3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex8ball 03.10.19 12:43 am

GTA 3 DE (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Mod adds to the game new locations. Has retained the atmosphere of the original, and the chronology of the history of the universe. The idea is to make the best mod in history.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Write, check and make sure that all the above was true. Screenshots of progress
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
160 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 03.10.19

alex8ball
So, how's progress? ;)

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Grandshot
the station with the ways you paint, everything went on time *driving. 12 handed a piece of paper, 13-14 needs to get out of the binge and I think by the end of the week will resume, I will lay out renders

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Th zdohlo all here?! I even beta comes to life while that brought Frankenstein, around the corner and resuscitation.

W
Wildstylo 03.10.19

no, I go to the forums sometimes)))I'm not at home and in principle will be away until December 31st, so I'm not a private guest to PG for the third month

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Wildstylo
but damn, everyone has their Affairs, their own life...

L
Losestown 03.10.19

alex8ball what's new added?

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Losestown

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

I think even the yellow leaves to add under the tree... in GTA 3 the Oct

P
Pashtet7 03.10.19

alex8ball
Then, too, I guess the trees will have yellow paint.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Pashtet7
well, this is the type of cypress, and yellow foliage textures-present the dirt procured

L
Losestown 03.10.19

I certainly understand, I try. 3 Years developing this mod. Just not looking forward to his birth. Long there will be developed?

L
Lacrix84 03.10.19

Apparently, to see this mod we are not destiny. alex8ball, put at least part of Portland.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Lacrix84
OK, the release is Portland, spices for lakrisa 84

L
Lacrix84 03.10.19

alex8ball
Love to play. Out with it, waiting for the link.

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

still accelerates hard that's all. Nick is still only changed to podbyrin. will update the map and go to work.

L
Lacrix84 03.10.19

alex8ball
So Portland was ready for a long time, or I do not understand it?

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

all right, model is made, but not corrected paths from the mission where you have corrupt cops to chase around the Northern part of Portland. And Marina on the East side not modelled

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

A comet look like?

W
Wildstylo 03.10.19

Yes,a 911 Porsche)

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

good day,
Hard drives WD (Western Digital) are on the x... the dump. My WD Scorpio Blue 320GB after two years died, I decided to clean the contacts under the needles on the points the eraser and copernet date. Yes, that's the only two screws were stripped thread, and accordingly crumbled the two stars chops for a screwdriver. Clever nervous movement, tore off a piece of the Board when removing))). Hysterical evil.
Spoiler
Moving away from the excitement, I decided to order a charge donor to a similar revision and marking. Ordered on Alyx. Ripped the screws Unscrew with pliers. Parcel arrived a month later. Okay, realized I now need a BIOS SHNTHMLG resoldering on the donor fee, there is a passport heads and other information for the controller.
Spoiler
Perepaev, getting 4 burn your fingers (shareholder napay I tin) connecting to a computer this Jaguar from the world of hard drives, I heard the sound and vibration from the operation of the heads Medeski (there's so disgusting head before parked every 2 minutes sho hard to forget the sound of that) right now, thought will copy files in a quick fashion.
Did not work, the HDD is gone to another world and made no more sound.
Spoiler
PS
You say that he is guilty, picked the controller Board, and would carefully clean oxely and backupnode. Yes, you are part of they are right, but I have to, it was the two screws from the VD, the first 40 humps dead as far back as 2005 and nothing he could do, zero response. The second was the 120GB came to consciousness after wiping contact for 2 minutes not more than enough to wait for loading of Windows and the disk was otvalilas.
P. P. S.
Keep best practices in the cloud.
P. P. P. S.
No more Wade!!!!! The Desk itself diskriditirovala. My idols Seagate and Samsung. Samsa gave to copernet files after a breakdown.
P. P. P. P. S.
I have models and textural lost files again! It depresses me.