3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[PC]Sauron 03.10.19 01:05 am

There are questions on the passage of the Gothic - ALL HERE! (closed) (Gothic)

Ask questions, don't hesitate, I'll try to answer.
149 Comments
Sort by:
26199 03.10.19

Enters, shyly averting his eyes...
Where to get a pusher, which is in the Swamp camp novices are pounded in a mortar bog...??? Now they only have to pick up you don't want... ashamed...??? Tell me...help...

P
Patriot 03.10.19

Sauron. Such topics are no longer relevant. You create it when you get through the first third of Gotha. Then it will be logical. Will be able to tell and answer questions.

... 03.10.19

So why did the barrier have reached such huge sizes?

M
Maska-Z 03.10.19

apparently, you either never played Gothic, or poorly watched a video insert in the game ;)
Xardas told the hero, when he came to Xardas for advice and what Sleeping has extended the boundaries of the barrier.

P
Playshner 03.10.19

No Xardas words where he would say that the extension of the barrier is to blame the Sleeping...
This can only guess...

And no reason, again I write... to lead people astray...
Also there is no need to rule others repeat other people's posts...it's like that in the pockets to climb...I already said that...

S
Slava 03.10.19

Guys one question. In the second Gothic is a chest in a cave (when to the black Troll go way to the right, across the bridge, this cave is almost invisible, it's behind bushes) how to open it? There is still palladini hefty cost. What's in your trunk?

[
[BF]Striker 03.10.19

The trunk need to test fire when you pass by a mage.The key will give pirokar,and in the chest rune stone

G
Gelion 03.10.19

Prompt who-thread how to pass the graveyard of the orcs. Killed all the orcs, found two pieces of parchment, Baal deciphered the spell move a short distance and no farther. What to do?

G
Gelion 03.10.19

Thank you have not passed. Climb tut on the forum I found how to pass.

A
Arxangel 03.10.19

1.How to open chests in the old tower of Xardas? (or rather where to get the key)
2.How to get to the statues on the tower in the city of the orcs? Which type opens the entrance to the lair of the Sleeping.

M
Maska-Z 03.10.19

1.How to open chests in the old tower of Xardas? (or rather where to get the key)

the key to the chest you will give yourself Xardas

2.How to get to the statues on the tower in the city of the orcs? Which type opens the entrance to the lair of the Sleeping.

you need to use the spell telekinesis

A
Arxangel 03.10.19

At what time? I have already reached the lair of the Sleeping and Xardas me only sells scrolls, and none of the others talk to him is impossible.

M
Maska-Z 03.10.19

it will be when you get the sword Writes that somewhere in the lair Sleeping :))

P
Playshner 03.10.19

Maska-Z
17.02.05 16:25 is when you get the sword Writes that somewhere in the lair Sleeping :))

If it is written the sword Writes...this does not mean that the sword belonged to a certain mysterious hero Writely...the truth is, that such a hero never was...
It is the sword called Urizel'...

o
onar 03.10.19

I recently started playing gotiku2, but decided to first go 1st...
tell me where to find a gear for Ian in the tunnel?

M
Maska-Z 03.10.19

she is one of the branches of the mine. So I have felt everywhere... I think somewhere in the middle of the descent down, like after Parking Jan.
Where a lot of sliders, there is always something interesting there :))

S
Sigmar 03.10.19

Not after Jan and after two marsh brothers, one of which will go to the entrance to the lair of the slides. This cave branches still guard is. I advise you to take a bow or armlet to all slides from the top to shoot, and there are 3

M
Maska-Z 03.10.19

_Playshner_,
I accidentally erased your message about chitin cover slides - maybe I'll write again from its archives? :))

S
Sigmar 03.10.19

I got stuck at this point. After you killed immortal Mountains of the Bob, Nena what to do next. In the passage written about some beam, but it can not find. What to do?

M
Maska-Z 03.10.19

He guarded the entrance to another room. Go there, do not get to the next aisle, turn right. There is a small room, if you go forward, you will see a small I-beam that spanned across the small gap (which can go), on the other side, walk on the beam, you will find a chest in it, a lot of good, boosting your characteristics (strength, dexterity, mana, etc),
fumbling everywhere :)
jump down from the beam down and go ahead;