3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[PC]Sauron 03.10.19 01:05 am

There are questions on the passage of the Gothic - ALL HERE! (closed) (Gothic)

Ask questions, don't hesitate, I'll try to answer.
149 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanly II 03.10.19

The swamp is the most difficult. True. You need to visit and work in all three camps to get into it :)

S
Shifroval 03.10.19

Well, except that only the introduction, and the quests are no more difficult than the others.
But I always do all quests possible in the preparation for accession in each camp, and only then complete the membership in the camp, for which I plan to play.
Experience on the road is not lying.

V
Vanches 03.10.19

I'm also doing. Only sometimes a little meanness is obtained, refer to the list in the new camp,the caravan was being looted,and you blatantly lie and take Diego to the Old camp, but if you know that the Old camp will then make you a big sink,it is possible to do so,even with pleasure, so to say revenge for something that hasn't even happened yet ).And here is the second part to let the orcs in the city don't like.

J
JelJoker 03.10.19

Stanly you threw vidio where bear in the arena both had more gear to show you what the sword was? And was there protection?

V
Vanches 03.10.19

1.JelJoker bog can sell the residents of the new camp.When you talk to any bandit in the dialogue the phrase appears like this:would you like a Doobie.
2.To become a mercenary To join the thieves do not have.You can join the old camp,and then,when kicked, immediately become a mercenary.

J
JelJoker 03.10.19

I suggest you 50 of the wedge to sell that way? 0_0 It gave me from the bar, sectarian.
And remember the note you Diego in the mine sends ?Here it is necessary to refer to thieves if you want to join or still Diego attributed the experience to rip?

V
Vanches 03.10.19

Bring in the new camp.Diego then you are still welcome to the Old camp.About schools,there is an alternative.If you have in your inventory is the ore,say that sold the stocks and give it to sectarian, then beat a zealot and take everything from him.By the way there was a bug...

J
JelJoker 03.10.19

Cool)
You know mud from the old camp which runs all the time for you to kill or quest or something will be?

S
Sergamer 03.10.19

It can kill, but not necessary. Enough to beat you'll fall behind.

V
Vanches 03.10.19

Quest be with him.He was introduced to the game developers for fun.And in General there are hints that he is gay.You can do with it what you want). Kill, beat well, and then only depending on your imagination:)but still it bugs juzat,but as in Gotha opportunities to use a million bugs,so finish him off somewhere in the woods and do not suffer.

S
Samery 03.10.19

==Shifroval
Experience on the road is not lying.
In Gothic lying... and experience and ore :) need patch experience to do half as much and three times ore.

==TWISTOS
Generally Harim difficult to soak. I even with a two-handed sword barely laid.
O_o... actually, Harim battle tactics 6 or 8. He's like an Orc in G2 attack, and the orcs in G2 at the three to blame you... without a single hit on you 2nd level
I just have a second usually when I quest Harada-Smith perform

J
JelJoker 03.10.19

I became a thief and how do I become a mercenary?

S
Samery 03.10.19

A mercenary you can become immediately after transition to the fourth Chapter... that if you play for the Old camp, and if the New second Chapter to the Queen. Go to the New camp... you are going to meet Jarvis and tell you to talk to Lee.

J
JelJoker 03.10.19

PPC and if a thief can be right now a firebender or guardian and write as soon as pliz.

P
Psihodolb 03.10.19

PPC and if a thief can be right now a firebender or guardian and write as soon as pliz.

A thief can become when I want and anyone I want... Want to be a firebender or Volunteer - talk to the Lares on the pier...

S
Samery 03.10.19

This banter?
No you can not. From the Old L to kick you out, and in the New L accept you because you helped them in the Swamp... L will not accept (even though you helped them) because:
1. Oberian died.
2. Marsh L in fact no longer exists... they worshipped the God of the Sleeper, but later learned that he is merely demon (small demonton... it was dumb... and they turned away from him)

PS.
Psihodelia can be when I want and anyone I want... Want to be a firebender or Volunteer - talk to the Lares on the pier...
Um um... justify your nickname...
1. it's G1, not G2... we are still under the barrier...
2. If I want to be a firebender or a volunteer I need to speak with Parlan in the monastery or in Horinise Andre... why do I lares (Lars) on the pier?
3. A thief can become when they want and whom you wouldn't - so right.

J
JelJoker 03.10.19

And what do you mean banter?)
Well in the new take, then you can become a magician of water?
And and if you go to the swamp camp and then it will not and th?)

V
Vanches 03.10.19

JelJoker Try to learn, and then you have there are already sex games told.

S
Samery 03.10.19

Try to know, and then you have there are already sex games told.
))
Well in the new take, then you can become a magician of water?
Can. After taking in the mercenaries.

Banter - a joke is a trick...
Ridiculing someone as either

What is fun? -- O_o this banter? :))
Humor

S
Stanly II 03.10.19

Stanly you threw vidio where bear in the arena both had more gear to show you what the sword was? And was there protection?

I opened the status of a special before the fight, look there.
In the other video I saw which way got the sword of fear.