3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[PC]Sauron 03.10.19 01:05 am

There are questions on the passage of the Gothic - ALL HERE! (closed) (Gothic)

Ask questions, don't hesitate, I'll try to answer.
149 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zakk_Wylde 03.10.19

in a cave?....what quest?from the swamp to the cemetery orcs?

e
elizira 03.10.19

Yes ,that's it

Z
Zakk_Wylde 03.10.19

so there is nothing no the doors do not need to read.....find 2 halves of a scroll with splom,talk to a crackhead who runs with you,he will say that it is a teleportation spel,but operates strictly on a limited space...come to a hall with four columns in the center,as there stumbles orcs stand inside the pillars,the junkie will run to you to talk....from there go right until it stops at the wall then slightly to the right,there will be a gate,the junkie needs to talk to you again,I will Say that you need to go there and that his energy there is not enough to read and all that=)))) (idol of the brotherhood can not read spel 5 points of mana XD )...anyway listen,stay away from the door close and read spel it turned out that the half =)

e
elizira 03.10.19

so half of this himself?To the door as soon as did not fit ,and nothing to read,and he says read :0)

Z
Zakk_Wylde 03.10.19

look in the inventory,you should have sviok teleportation...it is necessary juzat

G
GamerHABCE100 03.10.19

:D

e
elizira 03.10.19

But ,all understood,thanks :)

Z
Zakk_Wylde 03.10.19

=)

e
elizira 03.10.19

Now again with a question,prompt please,how to defeat the stone Golem in Gothic 1,fire and ice is clear,but where can I get hammer for stone?

Z
Zakk_Wylde 03.10.19

emmmm.....the question of course is complex....but I'll try to help.....in the camps there are people,called merchants=)...they can find hammers,maces,and etc=)....for the stone will fit all blunt weapon

V
Varggoth 03.10.19

Reached the Queen in the mine and to kill her for some reason, I can't spell fist wind blows anything by the way probuiu for Bolotnikov shake the MAG tell me what to do????

e
elizira 03.10.19

I will tell you it is not necessary to kill,just quickly gather around her clutch of eggs and run,if you're talking about the Queen of the slide

e
elizira 03.10.19

thank you,Golem figured out ;0)

I
Iotar 03.10.19

Remember, my version was - shooting + good bow + ring of agility + lots and lots of arrows...

And by the way, hammer is best to look for on the way to the ruins, close to the Golem on the bridge.

Z
Zakk_Wylde 03.10.19

elizira I will tell you it is not necessary to kill,just quickly gather around her clutch of eggs and run,if you're talking about the Queen of the floaters,

it is not necessary??? 0_o....her need to Bang=))...how can the expansive, not redundant,and the quest is about the lair of the slides where you have to kill...

Varggoth try poyuzat ognennye ripe,or nakraynyak take kakuyunit a club,and kaiwi left-right until you die=))...actually the first part have monsters resist well made,some punch at first difficult,and not only at the beginning=)(for example Mrakorisa hard to kill as 7 lvlom,12-already easier,below 7th suicide=))))) )...and some of them (Golems for example)you can kill only a certain spalon or weapons=)

Z
Zakk_Wylde 03.10.19

Iotar as an option=)

V
Varggoth 03.10.19

elizira thank you!:)

e
elizira 03.10.19

:0)

e
elizira 03.10.19

Can anyone tell me,in Gothic 1 ,in the mine somewhere in the Orc a slave lost his potion,where can I find it?

S
Shifroval 03.10.19

There is a place to be, something like the balcony, there it is.
And all the scrolls I\rune of light or simply in the settings pick up the brightness :))
Where EXACTLY is this place to say in words is difficult..