3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[PC]Sauron 03.10.19 01:05 am

There are questions on the passage of the Gothic - ALL HERE! (closed) (Gothic)

Ask questions, don't hesitate, I'll try to answer.
149 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sigmar 03.10.19

Oh, and the door closed behind him! Do not know if this is important but I would like to have been a joke - with his army of 15 skeletons attacked the Mountains of the Bob, and when he beat me (I fell) - to stab me, he did not, and only said next time...... Maybe this is the problem? Or you have to press the button? I was looking for - never found this))

M
Maska-Z 03.10.19

if the lattice is pubescent, it is necessary to raise and the passage to release, the phrase Mountains of the Bob does not depend on anything, you just have to go further...

In General, go look... somewhere near, or what? there is a room with a bloody floor, so if you figure out her secret, will open the grate in the next room (with lattice doors), turn in that room of 3 tables in a certain order - rise bars to the passage, what do you need ;))

S
Sigmar 03.10.19

I there current one Kopko found in this room with the bloody floor, he opened the secret room,there is a corpse, scrolls and revenge of the Troll..... All=( so what else is needed? Tell me, what искать7))

M
Maska-Z 03.10.19

clear. You come into this secret room, which is bloody... get a bow or crossbow (still) and aim directly at the opposite wall, near the door where you came in. Shoot arrows at one target (I think these goals might be 2), to another. Then opens a window between these 2 goals, shoot also in this window, priceles. Show you a picture of how open the grate in the room where there are 3 tables. Go there.

P
PlayGround.ru 03.10.19

(hesitantly) and it's in that moment when you kill Mountains of the Bob? Like in the passage a little differently......

A
Arxangel 03.10.19

1. Why you need a button on one of the walls of the old destroyed fortress where even the Orc shaman is necessary to save Ur Shaka?
2. When Xardas will teach you the 6th circle of magic? And then I had 5th and Xardas only scrolls me all sorts sells.

M
Maska-Z 03.10.19

if we talk about the PASSING description, it says:

Go into the room, the floor and walls of which were red from the blood of the dead here accidents. Press the small button and open the little room where we are going to wait out the danger. Shoot the large stone button, and ran to the shelter. Wait until the spikes disappear and down the opposite wall, come closer and see a small stone button. Shoot it and get access to the next room. Located here the posts should be rotated in the following order: left (distant), right, middle. If you rotate in the wrong order, wait to visit the fire demons. By the way, for each given for +600 experience, so if you want to pump your character...
The way to the heart of the temple overshadowing the Templar by the name of Bob Gor (Gor Boba), one of those soldiers that went with roots Kalamam. This arrogant type carries some nonsense about the fact that all the Sleeping warriors granted immortality. Hmm, he clearly overestimated their strength, although templary that guard the temple, very serious opponents. Killing all the enemies, go on the beam support (right of the entrance) - there's a chest.
---------------
So I suggest you all right

M
Maska-Z 03.10.19

Arxangel
24.02.05 22:15
1. Why you need a button on one of the walls of the old destroyed fortress where even the Orc shaman is necessary to save Ur Shaka?

if this button is pressed, the next door down opens a manhole, if it go down, will be a small room with a couple scrolls and bottles; to get out through the rising column, which is doing by clicking one of the buttons inside of this room ;)

2. When Xardas will teach you the 6th circle of magic? And then I had 5th and Xardas only scrolls me all sorts sells.

so, you are too young to learn 6 circle. Will perform important tasks that he will give you, then will teach...

I
Ilya chuvak 03.10.19

I want to know how to arrange a fight in the Old camp in the arena?There's one dude who takes bets,I nimu fit and he says that the fight will be in a few days and that will be preduprejdenie,so how many days I did not expect anyway there was a fight.How to DO IT???

[
[BF]Striker 03.10.19

No way.Looks like the developers forgot about the fighting

A
Arxangel 03.10.19

What are these important jobs? This Xardas only two jobs gives me:
1. Find Ur Shaka.
2. To go into the lair of Sleeping.
The second I haven't passed, but if you go into the lair of Sleeping, then you can kill him and and then the game end... So why would I need the sixth circle?

M
Maska-Z 03.10.19

Sleeping is not so easy to kill, the trick here is needed :)) and so just didn't get it :))
here Xardas and gives you a mission to scout out how things were... all along... to kill all of them away... and to bring him to study...

M
Maska-Z 03.10.19

Ilya chuvak,
you come to one of those who are struggling, for example, Karim (Kharim) or Cargo (Kirgo), and offer to fight you.

L
Lex 03.10.19

Plz tell me!! Where to find the five parts dragon's blood?
One found yarkendare, in view of the treasure.

M
Maska-Z 03.10.19

others will find, when you kill 4 dragons in the Ore valley, 1 dragon - 1 vial of blood.

D
DevotedAngel 03.10.19

People, please tell me, in the place where the Mountain gorchov and knocked the Troll to yunitor to take there are two sites on the rock, on the same(accessible) is a column, on the second(where not to climb and not jump) is a box, how to get to the box?

D
DevotedAngel 03.10.19

Taking the time climb on the forum and came across the answer, thanks ))

S
SAM 03.10.19

people,tell us about the tactics of the game for the mage,not the passage namely tactics-wet all the time,do not have time to pump.What determines the power of the spell(as the stroke of the sword depends on the strength after all).Whether you need strength and agility to swing or experience to save only circles of magic and mana.and finally for the mage, the most difficult-I understand-but hotstsa

s
stomatolog 03.10.19

Just slasa forum 2 Gothic there is already a topic how to pump a MAG

S
SAM 03.10.19

Yes now !!!!!!give a reference plizzz and I'll leave it alone:))))