3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[PC]Sauron 03.10.19 01:05 am

There are questions on the passage of the Gothic - ALL HERE! (closed) (Gothic)

Ask questions, don't hesitate, I'll try to answer.
149 Comments
Sort by:
C
CORVINofAMBER 03.10.19

in the beginning of the game you can get the amulet from weapons and arrows +15, please tell and I have the codes for all locks himself collected

t
timtimH 03.10.19

http://forums.playground.ru/gothic/25352/

Z
Zakk_Wylde 03.10.19

Welcome=)....The game went several times for different factions...but have one question.....Is it possible something like vklinitsya barons(ie most of them become)?

p
pilich 03.10.19

Is it possible something like vklinitsya barons(ie most of them become)?
No such possibility in the game.

S
Shaarast 03.10.19

And Gold fashion possible? Well, I mean to be a Baron?

t
timtimH 03.10.19

No, I couldn't do it. Or rather, definitely not. Only the highest guard (the armor). Well you can certainly cheat... Oops, let it slip! Remember: you're not hear me! My lips are sealed!

S
Shaarast 03.10.19

Yeah. Thank you

Z
Zakk_Wylde 03.10.19

pity,it would be very interesting to play for the barons.....and about the fact that Words all sorts of bad,Yes the letter of the special you can take dopy and gear with anyone UNT we znaem=)))))but still LVL fine and normal NEMA settings this armor only with a Tuscany or stupid to sell=)

t
timtimH 03.10.19

No, there can be a Guild to change, and equipment to cause. Undressing is not necessary. So, all plugged their ears! And don't listen to me! Or rather, do not read!!!

C
CORVINofAMBER 03.10.19

I heard somewhere that a Baron can become a magician of fire, after the attack on the mine, Korista refuses to gg and Gomez takes it

t
timtimH 03.10.19

Mod.

S
Shade ERic 03.10.19

100%, because after the attack on the mine, all fire mages will kill all the old camp will be thee knead..

t
timtimH 03.10.19

I think he meant Goldmod. And the attack, respectively, on the Free Shaft. But there cannot be, in any way.

D
Deniel Garner 03.10.19

Yeah, a new camp has changed with the old seats (the new supposedly some scoundrels, nigodyai, etc., but everything happened Vice versa)

C
CORVINofAMBER 03.10.19

about barons is not Golden mod in my opinion and some other

Questions for the mod should ask in the appropriate topic

e
elizira 03.10.19

help Board,in Gothic 1 I found only 2 of mine,1st in a new camp,there is nothing interesting,and don't pass on,and 2nd for the old camp, where it just closed,and the winch not working, so I do not understand where to go for the message Ian,if the mine is not there?

Z
Zakk_Wylde 03.10.19

elizira
For the message in the old mine,which is near the old camp,a Free mine opens towards the end=)...it is strange that you have it closed.....maybe a bug in the game?

e
elizira 03.10.19

how much winch does not twist ,and the gates will not open,I already the game and reinstall but all the same,and the second,as this mine to open.maybe someone knows how to glitch the game to fight?

e
elizira 03.10.19

All now turned out,had to cheat the game,if you turn your back to the bars and become a hornet, the hero gets to the other side of the door

e
elizira 03.10.19

Prompt please,in готики1,when the scroll found in the cave of the orcs,how to read the inscription on the door?