3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 07.04.20 06:36 pm

Optimization (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Do you think the game is well optimized, it's just there schedule is a little different from part 1 ?
272 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scorponozhek 07.04.20

Lisstoman
this is not maximum speed, max 4x msaa full hd

L
Lisstoman 07.04.20

Scorponozhek
In this game no msaax4, and if so, then maximum speed is msaax8,but such smoothing will not pull even 2×980ti. It is necessary to adequately choose the settings for your card, and not whining about poor optimization.

S
Scorponozhek 07.04.20

Lisstoman
Maybe, but for full hd more than 4 times don't need a 970-I in all the games before that, as far as I know, all games good lucky on these settings, here's the optimization))

L
Lisstoman 07.04.20

Scorponozhek
Not not not for fhd have msaax8. And your maximalistic 970 in all the recent games will show the same 30 frames

S
Scorponozhek 07.04.20

Lisstoman
I thought you were more or less adequate, and you is stoned, well good luck to you small))

L
Lisstoman 07.04.20

Scorponozhek
Floor you're stoned. You have to prove your wrong? Although you yourself can prove it: find the game with 4xmsaa and watch the fps on the 970. Stable 30 you will.

m
meagarry 07.04.20

Optimization seems good. Config in the profile. Full HD, all the maximum speed, except for shadows (high), fxaa. 45-50 fps somewhere. Strong subsidence is not observed.

F
FollowMisterWinner 07.04.20

DEN63RUSS
Not bothered to crow?in Batman new gorgeous optimization,the pirates passed on ultra 110 average fps benchmark.In the new patch yet raised optimize.Or justify what you poor optimization in Batman(MB you waited 2000 fps?)-or stop crowing

S
Scorponozhek 07.04.20

Lisstoman
You're there at recess sniff glue?

F

Scorponozhek
970 it's not a bucket of course,but not top and not powerfulthis is an ordinary ironwhich can pull optimized games on ultra at 60 fps(OFC without buns from NVIDIA which eats 100%+ APF),but in games like this where stupid ported without optimusone,it ultra will not extend XA. As for the RAM I already wrote-it is the smallest of the problems,and if only it really were so decided that GTC Titan with 6 GB is superior to 3.5 GB 970,but on tests he creeps away under her.

Bobik78
And you are worse than hens that did not play in Batman Arkham knight but continues kokoko Batman poorly optimized.I passed Batman cracked and you know what they say,gtx 970OC 110 average fps on ULTRA is a DIVINE optimization these days.In lark 3-4 times worse,although hens mathematics is not given alas(

s
sattium 07.04.20

Scorponozhek
The optimization is normal, my comp 2013, just none anut on gtx 980 ti on ultra everything you can, antialiasing, fxaa, 2560x1440 - 60 fps...

s
sattium 07.04.20

Lisstoman
this game has no antialiasing msaa, ssaa is only what it's for smoothing Googly

F

Scorponozhek
correct, he does everything-trolls are stupid students who exhibit 970-aliasing msaa x4/x8 and require 60 fps,you would have ssaa on such vidyuhi exhibited,by the way ssaa is ultra settings,but with even 980ti in 1080p will choke.But in fact the difference between msaa x4 and a little smaa,fxaa is a bit soapy but not critical.But the performance is much higher.This is without antialiasing and fxaa huge difference-without AA ladders everywhere catch the eye,although FAA almost never eats resources(huge respect to him for that),but the best is certainly considered smaa

L
Lisstoman 07.04.20

sattium
You opened my eyes.. But seriously, why did you write that all and without you knew?

S
Scorponozhek 07.04.20

W3aMisterWinner
Come be a Troll, he is still young and writes nonsense, 970-I, 4-fold 60+ and don't have anywhere to show I agree, but even 280х with 4x antialiasing fps30+ full hd pulls all the games (well, maybe except for one))), and we're talking about the map which is 40-45% more powerful than 280х.

U
U.S.Soldier 07.04.20

yeah,the game is badly optimized,I have arkham knight is ultra stable in 60fps,dying light is also on ultra 60fps,config profile,and this-well, it's just worse than ever,but I still set it up,the lag was gone,but had to turn off shadows,antialiasing FXAA set,turned off screen-space ambient light,dynamic foliage on medium,everything else on high,45-50 fps issues,not so good,have to wait for the patch

L
Leonn_24 07.04.20

Hello! guys will pull the game on medium graphics settings at a resolution of 900p and 30fps?
in such a trough: Phenom II x4 955 (3.8 ghz) Radeon HD 6870 1gb, 8gb ram
thanks in advance!

U
U.S.Soldier 07.04.20

Leonn_24
the game slows down even on chetyrehosnyj cards,talking about 1GB VRAM-I think it makes sense

A
Adam Dzhandarov 07.04.20

In General, play in permission 720p 40-60 FPS. texture medium set
System i5 3.3 ghz, RAM 8 GB, GPU GTX 660

L
Leonn_24 07.04.20

Thompson1929
here is a video to 1GB (GTX 550 ti) 1920x1080 resolution, (TressFx) hair and tessellation enabled
detailed settings:
Full screen - on
Resolution - 1920x1080
Refresh rate - 60 Hz
Antialiasing - Off
Vert. sync - Double butaritari --------Graphics-------
Texture Quality - High
Anisotropic filter - Trilinear
Shadow quality - Medium
Soft shadows from the sun on
Obstruction of ambient light on
Depth of field -Off
Detail - Secondary
Tessellation - on
Reflection of screen space - on
Dynamic foliage - Low
Bloom Effect - on
Blur the edges of the screen - on
Motion blur - off
PUREHAIR - ON
Glare lens - Inc
Screen effects - on

Fps when recording 10~20, the Duma in 900p with no hair and tessellation should be 25~30K/c