3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jafes 03.10.19 03:36 am

Impressions of the game (Destiny 2)

Share their impressions of the new game from Bungie
108 Comments
Sort by:
A
APELCIN 03.10.19

MR.Homikator
skill points are given after level 20 will be enough for all ripe not parsya

A
APELCIN 03.10.19

MR.Homikator
by the way you adventure neurometric not passed yet?

M
MR.Homikator 03.10.19

РLАY4WlN
NeuroMatrix? Consider you're a super noob speak)
I play this game a couple of days.
If th is ridiculous I still didn't pass.

A
APELCIN 03.10.19

MR.Homikator
)))
there after sujecki on ness will be a series of quests with the Persian NeuroMatrix ))
anyway tell me your batle and go together )))?

A
APELCIN 03.10.19

MR.Homikator
I just really need there is a premium item that I took apart load(

M
MR.Homikator 03.10.19

РLАY4WlN
Unfortunately I play rarely, and the team can't play because they can just pick up and in the middle of the game to get out)
Family matters.
And the NeuroMatrix and skill points thanks, now I will play safely and not think about what I can screw up Persian and I stand in extra time, which I don't.

A
APELCIN 03.10.19

MR.Homikator
clear ) I did this ) well if there is a desire write to me in PM

V
Volchig 03.10.19

Tell me how to get a shell for a Ghost with the location of the Titan, so all you could see were the chests on 30 meters, when the land they received and did not understand what they gave it to me)

Y
Ya. Zlobych 03.10.19

it is not clear, I 265, I pronoshu several hours of twilight dungeon or whatever it's called in this game, and my light level is not creeping up, everywhere give 265 the level of clothes how to swing?

J
Jafes 03.10.19

Ya Zlobich
265 is the critical level of light, on which most activities cease to give a more cool armor. Read the guide on how to dress, there are many options, but it will be more difficult.

Y
Ya. Zlobych 03.10.19

Jafes
and where about it to read it about PC?

d
dzhok 39 03.10.19

feels cold in the space setting...
and that's all!

H
Hisant 03.10.19

Waiting for an honest answer: the game is worth the money? Still 2-3 kozarica not give much pull

J
Jafes 03.10.19

Ya Zlobich
In terms of throughput of the PC and console versions are no different.

a
agula98 03.10.19

Hisant
Endgame content enough to swear, and then have 2 season passes to take.Solo is nothing to do.Up to you.

M
MikuHadsune 03.10.19

agula98
Solo is nothing to do.
Well, why not? You can farm some creeps open events or go on raids.
Of course that's easier and more fun. But if there is none, then this is fine. Especially a couple of hours in the evening most.

a
agula98 03.10.19

MikuHadsune wrote:
But if there is none, then this is fine
On Reddit think otherwise.In the prestige solo in a RAID you can get there.And in a gloomy tinge.Either.And in usual will not get there, game Explorer, or is sought too long, or nobody takes.A lot of room for the solo player I see in the game.

M
MikuHadsune 03.10.19

agula98
The leads are a bit early, the game came out. In normal raids after party, and the prestige doesn't interest me. It only remains normal RAID... well then Yes, not to get, but what to do? Survive!
PS They are still testing the after party with the conductors, if it works, I think they are all that close up.

V
Vladimir Sumrak 03.10.19

There is full communication in the game! and igruha excellent as for me)

R
RevCrew 03.10.19

The quest is always the hero (Always a hero) after receiving the shotgun, the legend of Akrie , it makes sense to perform( in terms of what will be and what sort of secret conditions)