3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jafes 03.10.19 03:36 am

Impressions of the game (Destiny 2)

Share their impressions of the new game from Bungie
108 Comments
Sort by:
j
jarevioi 15.07.20

dark90897
Mostly points I agree with you. Now, in order:
Search party for quests (whisper of the worm, the hour of trial, aspirin Izanami, etc.), dungeons, and other things it is best to look for in an English chat to find groups on Bungie. There at any time of the day party you can find ( except raids). Russian chat there dead, it's mostly the clans are gaining or inadequate different party create is not clear for what purpose. But could these activity AUTOFIT to make - nothing complicated there.
Regarding raids, here as lucky. Basically, the clans they go. With randomized navryatli get Reid to close. And beginners rarely (Yes, it is practically impossible for a RAID to get), because no one wants to bother with them and spoil your nerves (ps without a microphone on a RAID will not take). If you do not want to go on raids will not lose anything. Many players have never been in one RAID.
The main problem of PVP. After the game became free there sea of cheaters. Cheaters are playing with a full set of cheats (on hover, see through walls, etc.). Anticheat in the game. In the end, the crucible becomes a place where players become meat for cheaters and cyber nerds who live in this game. The rating selection in the pvp there. Beginners and those who play badly hampered in a total mess with cheaters and nerds. Of the quests for exotics which are passed in pvp (of for example, the ACE of spades, spike, etc.) become impassable for those who play badly in pvp. You will not fill the required number of kills playing with cheaters and nerds.Many players throw these quests and not finish until the end.
The homeless wanted to finally bury the game. And they did the following: a restriction of the power level to legendaries ( so from season to season farm one and same guns and armor, which they will regularly re-issue); to cut almost half of the game (and remove a few planets and raids and everything associated with them); we decided to announce a new dopoleniya for the next three years for the price of AAA games ( after they drove to the abode of shadows do not want the homeless to buy anything).
Once the homeless are gone from aktivizhin, the game has slipped to the bottom. Now developers are only interested in the money - selling poor DLS and season passes. Cheaters are not fighting and not going to do that.. to Develop the plot and the game apparently too. They are the only LGBT black lives matter support and impose it to the players. Many of his friends had left the game - I do too. I hope soon the game will be bent ( although it must have been 2 years ago). Falling online (departure of players), and the negative reviews the incentive proof. RIP Destiny 2

N
Nemezis 13.10.20

Hg, what are you sweating. Playing for free gives the car everything. DLS Rejected is posh. Seasons are paid. It's fair.

Raids yes, they're hard. Twilight raids and carnage can be closed without problems. As well as planetary activities such as Panopticum, Blind Well, Escalation Protocol and the like with them.

The only thing that me off right now is the transition from a skilling match to a PNP to a priority connect. That's why teams are very unequal in strength. Just a fragfest for top players.

T
Tamiokun 13.10.20

who wants to find a go party on the server on desteni2
https://discord.gg/R7tgAH

m
mokice 26.09.21

I will write my review about this game. Played more than 1.5 k hours and all add-ons and seasons have been purchased at the moment (from September 2018 - September 2021). The content has mastered all. And now I decided, like many other veterans, to leave the game. Here's why:
-Removed locations, campaigns and other content for which players paid (including me). Without compensating for this;
-Sunset (cannot be pumped to the current level of power) armor and weapons (including ritual ones, such as a slide and a spider). But then his banji was canceled after half a year. But the old weapons (including ritual) and armor that came out before season 10 remained sunset;
-Pvp is still the same feces. Poor hit registration. The matchmaking is disgusting. There are no new pvp maps for more than one year. Cheaters remained in the game despite the input of a useless anti-cheat;
-Gambit in the game is currently killed mode. Cut out gambit prime and court. They also removed a lot of good weapons and armor. And they added shit instead. I won't even describe how bad everything is now. If we compare what the gambit was before, now it is a trash heap;
-Raids and dungeons get bored quickly. This is usually the most interesting content though. But very rarely new ones come out. Usually banji reuse content from the first part:
-GM raids make sense to walk for the sake of adept guns and at least some difficulty (in comparison with other casual content);
-Plot campaigns and seasonal content are all very bad here. The same problem with lore. The plot in the game is devoid of logic and there are many inconsistencies. A lot of nonsense - there are no other words. I won't spoil it. Seasons and seasonal activities are very similar (from season to season) and uninteresting. It gets worse and worse every season, both in terms of content and plot.
Now about the sad things. Banji decided to release a new addition to the queen witch and raised the price tag to 3399 rubles. for delux. If this is not enough, then you can still buy - an event, that is, a Bungie 30th Anniversary Bundle for 1049 rubles. (includes a new dungeon, exotic rocket launcher "Gjallarhorn", new weapons, armor and more). Want to celebrate an event? Pay more money. Or buy Destiny 2: Witch Queen Deluxe Edition + Bungie 30th Anniversary Bundle for RUB 4199.4 for Outdoor Gaming. On consoles, generally 7k. Judging by this trend, the price tag of the banja will be raised from year to year. What's next? For events, raids, raids, dungeons, etc. will we pay separately? This is too much. Dlc does not cost as much money as for a full game. That's enough for me. Let the bungalows continue to milk the suckers while there are still some. Not in vain, apparently, Activision threw out the bani.

Z
Zardonic_i_am 26.09.21

Destiny is a gallows warframe, which is worse than the original in everything

E
End1ess 28.10.21

Destiny 2 is a trash, jerk-off, full of cheaters, bug-users, connection manipulators, etc. And the community is the most disgusting and toxic. Stopped playing for a couple of seasons and like a mountain off my shoulders! https://destinytracker.com/destiny-2/profile/steam/4611686018482978501/overview?perspective=pve
This is a link to my game profile for proof, I can call myself a veteran because I played many hours and was in it for many years, I know what I say. I do not recommend it!

x
xayoxoc 28.10.21

mokice
Important news for those who have a NOT_Deluxe edition of The Witch Queen.
Dungeons will not be included in the standard edition of the expansion.
Dungeons will not be included in Season Passes.
However, there will be an opportunity to upgrade its edition to the Deluxe edition, and there will also be a way to acquire individual dungeons, which will be discussed in the future.
The banji have broken through another bottom. Dough is not enough for them. They increase the price tag from year to year (the quality and quantity of content, on the contrary, decreases), and now they also crush the content and sell DLC for DLC. This is not to mention the cutting of paid content (none of the games does not) and other crazy things that the banji do. It is surprising that someone else is protecting this garbage and is ready to buy this feces further.

M
Mandalorian 20.01.23

at some point, she just dropped it ....... after the restart, it lasted only a couple of seasons ..... in the plot, the devil himself will break his leg