3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jafes 03.10.19 03:36 am

Impressions of the game (Destiny 2)

Share their impressions of the new game from Bungie
108 Comments
Sort by:
A
Airvin 03.10.19

Damn, I was that annoying camera position from first person. More precisely, its height, the feeling that in Persian the growth of 1.20 m, because when you approach the car the view is approximately in the middle of its window. Same with the doors. For example in the first mission on earth at the end of the road there is a booth, so if you approach her door, then the camera will be at the level of the handle. Direct freeze.

r
rDen 03.10.19

It is worth to take the discount now, it will delay a little bit?

J
Jafes 03.10.19

rDen
Worth it, especially if with a friend in coop.

M
MikuHadsune 03.10.19

RevCrew
I understand you got the shotgun 1st grade with 1 round in the magazine. If so, then the further chain of sq will improve it by adding bonuses and 1 cartridge in the clip. To run or not, matter. I even ordinary Acarids is not received, because it is necessary for the RAID to go.

V
Vasiliy Ivanovichch 03.10.19

Uninstal. Monotonous and annoying. Alas.

A
Andrywkaa 03.10.19

I got it on sale for 1300, completed the prologue and already tired. Very dull, boring and monotonous. Requested a refund, hope will return.

K
Kolomiiets 03.10.19

Andrywkaa
In vain. This is the rare case when the game is revealed after the main leveling (LVL 20) and the story campaign. I have felt similar feelings, but then became involved.

About the impact - people have little idea what they are talking about. Here the same parsley, as in Borderlands. The weapon has a pattern of firing (spray if you wish), and dancing. Return, as such there are only certain types of weapons. Personally, I do not bother about it, given the sci-fi setting of the game.

M
MikuHadsune 03.10.19

Andrywkaa
You have not seen. Then all the action just starts to bark 250+ and after passing the story.
The game is very good. accelerated slowly and many become available only after the passage of the plot. even the normal armor begins to fall only to achieve level 20.

K
Kolomiiets 03.10.19

MikuHadsune
Just today I finished the campaign mode. Ran away from the eyes of new quests and capabilities.
Played A Titan. I think to jump to another class. The warlock, I guess. Other and the buff to damage is more useful than evasion of the Hunter, I think.

F
Fildon 03.10.19

The demo version liked locations on Earth are so beautiful, going to replace Stalker. But new developments have new games such that they do not understand what the story's about, read numerous complaints about monotonous farming, what else do not know. To buy definitely will not very expensive. Despite the pseudo-capitalism, that money not small and they still have to earn. 500 p. buy. Right off the bat so to speak.
How to transport? Who on Earth can be taken away at the beginning?)
Minus to buy this game glitches with the resolution, though the game is optimized, but I'm seeing the same and the task bar. The game doesn't want in full screen!(

M
MikuHadsune 03.10.19

Fildon
Regarding the complaints about the plot... well, it's some haters because in part 1 the story itself did not exist. In comparison with the 1st part, then the story and scene is a breakthrough.
About the farm: what people expect from a multiplayer shooter focused on pve? Aki Board? So, too, silly farm is one of the features of the game, armor in the game enough and everyone will find something for themselves.
The discount you can get the full version not long ago, quite a good price and the game is good + it will long maintain!
Transport is issued after the passage of the plot, or falls out of the bright engrams (which you can buy for real, or farm after LVL 20, is given for each LVL up after the 20th 1 engram), it drops the transport.
What's wrong with the resolution? I have everything in order. Just put the native resolution of the monitor and all.
500 p. buy.
For that will never sell. The standard version is not below 1K will be worth it 100% and if you take the DLS then 2K or more (this is considering discounts). But believe me, the game is worth the money. She draws a long time, especially if you play with someone and to be in the clan.

V
Vasek Vasekk 03.10.19

The game is no addictive after you progress through the story.
Pvp is shit slow.
From farm to farm.Quickly got bored.
Better for the money take Overwatch.

S
Slipnot6 03.10.19

Vasek Vasekk
Right, better take a game where there is nothing but pvp and packs of cards with a set of characters, just the fountain variety...
Great advice, awesome, if I understand correctly. Reliable as a Swiss watch.

A
Aleksey_83 03.10.19

Good day! Know off topic, but do not know where to write! Can't launch Destiny 2 on the ps4! After you press Start game in a lot, writes Destiny Servers unavailable 2. Close this message to try again. According to the instructions already rebooted the router and clear the cache on the console 100 times nothing helps! It goes on for a week! Maybe someone knows how this can be resolved I would be very grateful! Thanks In Advance!

M
MikuHadsune 03.10.19

Vasek Vasekk
And that in your overdose there than repetitive Pvp?
In destiny, the crucible, the test of 9, the iron banner (which you get by the way armor), + a bunch of pve activities, the ability to choose weapons and sets, configure the build. Raids, strikes, nittoli. Huge worlds for free travel. And 5th out of DLS and bring a bunch of new and testing of Osiris!. What in Auvers? With dozens of cards and classes. Just the top variety!
The stupidest advice I've ever heard.

V
Vasek Vasekk 03.10.19

MikuHadsune
In Auvers, to for example learn to play for what the thread widow need 200 hours.
A lot of modes in the arcade and other pleasures.The PVE content in D2 was dead initially.
As a player in an MMO who generate billions of hours of Lineage, the second world war to be casual Neverwinter Online with sweaty raids in 3 hours - so poor, sessional, content ridiculous to call PVE.
A game for morons, factor Guild=0.
Overwatch honest in terms of content and gives a lot of emotions.

Oh yeah Destiny 2 without sesonki cropped piece of garbage which after 3 days has nothing to do so the hardcore players like me.
Even Devigen without sesonki and much more interesting.
This game is dead and it is already waiting for oblivion.Soon the whole of the campaign mode in the demo stuff and LVL 20 will give prysznicem that online to zero is not dropped.

M
MikuHadsune 03.10.19

Vasek Vasekk
That's what I see of destiny the 1st one died (sarcasm).
Remember: each person sees that what he wants to see!
play 200ч for monotonous widow in Auvers... well kind of. Apparently you're going from the monotony.
As a player in an MMO who generate the billions of hours
In day 24 hours. In the month 30 + - days, and in a month about 700 hours. A year comes out to about 9K hours.
So you physically couldn't play much because even 100 years is somewhere in the 900K hours. not even a million!
But I feel sorry for you... honestly.
Oh yeah Destiny 2 without sesonki cropped piece of garbage
Like any other modern game. Bought the game, buy the season pass. It's simple.
And that means PVE MERT? Let me explain. In my opinion it is alive.
Feel free to ask. You to game played? Nittoli passed, raids, all classes played, all strikes tested???
A game for morons, factor Guild=0.
Do you have any bonuses from Guild buffs watched?
So in my opinion you write something stupid.

E
Endy375 03.10.19

Looking for companion to play together in Destyni 2 | 18+
LVL 20
After 19.00 GMT
27 years
The Shell - Rasputin#6705

D
Dimast1941 03.10.19

Vasekk Vasek wrote:
Here I totally agree with you.

A
Anyanyan 03.10.19

guys, tell me (without any personal hostility to the game) and whether to buy it, if I haven't played the first part, in General?