3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jafes 03.10.19 03:36 am

Impressions of the game (Destiny 2)

Share their impressions of the new game from Bungie
108 Comments
Sort by:
g
gliga142 03.10.19

Destiny 2 is neutered in favor of balance for online of the Borderlands theme of Anril Tornament - release EPIC GAMES like this tournament in terms of plot and submitting an online component itself PVP tornament with appliances and other Goodies accompanying this series then this could be a real competitor for many projects like Warframe\COD\Battlefield , but Bungie this can not and in addition to good graphics and plot of the game is especially nothing to do - PVP is some trash from the category of the lowest levels 2000годов on this pointless capture points without deduction thereof.
All for free to run the campaign mode was nice - it is what it is , recently even bought projects the incentive often earn a lot less fun and throw half way to the passage , and here I was pleased with the campaign mode , look clip ons and with a sense of accomplishment removed the game because the Supplement that's another story .. I Know it as a twist in the film but do not want to understand )))
Game a 7.5 out of 10

K
Key Ovald 03.10.19

2 Destiny Expansion I: Curse of Osiris
Osiris cool guy. Mercury and the Forest, great story... well, not bad, but no more.
But, damn, 4 times for the story to go the same!? Yes, it's randomly generated, but this is not a plus, not a plus. And then all (!) additional missions are forced to undergo the same Forest again. An interesting public event and a very brooding a regional coffers. Test too long to put it mildly, especially tied to the Forest and chocolate.
In short, too much repetition.
6/10

A
Anubismonc 03.10.19

Prist2007А I bought all the supplements and annual subscriptions,but less than a month, I stupidly banned for what was playing.And neither answer,nor greetings.With the developers not to mess with(they have a policy that nothing is discussed and nothing has been disputed),the forum ignore complete.So really think before you buy this product.
PS don't use Cheats,played mostly solo,chat wrote.

K
Key Ovald 03.10.19

Destiny Expansion 2 II: the Warmind
The standard sizes are really interesting cards, good but extremely short story, beautiful woman and a very epic boss. The main chips here in endgame, find on the map all the mugs, get a rifle (scout and I made the rack but it was for green ammo. So Shaw and then run MIDA), etc. you Can run there for a really long time, but... why?
7/10

Pys: still don't cease to be amazed at who would come to mind the idea of a military AI called Rasputin...

K
Key Ovald 03.10.19

Destiny Expansion 2 III: Forsaken
They killed Cade-6! Bastards! Or Look who's talking.
Very rich and even epic story missions (especially lit at last the hero of the occasion). Quite interesting battle with the barons (or whatever they are). But it is not clear what the hell was going on and who all these plasticky. I before the game (not the beginning) looked agrofilm and know who are Owls, but with the guys gone missing Mara, and what makes Aldrin in prison is unclear. Again - feed the world almost the most disgusting in all these games. Nifiga it is not clear who all these such as they were, etc. Yes, look for short stories, but the proportion of those who have not played the first (because it is on the PC and not out) was able to produce the backstory, a Glossary or something similar? And if in waste banks is still possible to understand something, in the City of Dreams anything is unclear at all. What a place, why was it closed? And the like and there are hints of conflict with the guardians, the Dam, which betrayed my race, etc. but exactly what is that in Dark Souls even more perplexing than what happens here. And in Dark souls the world has moved blankly through the descriptions of weapons and armor.
The story itself though, and a deep secondary, but not bad. The first and last scene of the mesh.
Wanted to try the pistol, but, damn, again, purely for the battles between the guardians. Lifted.
Dimensions of DLS, which are actually two new levels, is already quite comparable with the original planets. But a pretty boring first scene. Yes, everything is beautiful hanging purple and sparkles, only the draenei and not enough, but it's just a monotonous pile of garbage. On the contrary, the City of Dreams is almost the most beautiful location in the entire game.
I only wish the City the underdog storyline. More precisely, it is transmitted through multiple jobs (I've seen only one other, somewhere?) pokapalsya plasticky and, apparently, RAID. But so many secrets that without reinforcements a story search in General and makes no sense. Grind? Yes. But why is it, if the game has already ended?
But despite all the shortcomings it is still the best DLS, really interesting and ambitious.
8/10

M
Master_Shief_ 03.10.19

Welcome to the clan Un'Stop!
Basically, a clan focused on PVE activities such as raids, attacks, different missions, as Shattered throne or the test.
However, on PVP activities, too, not forget.
We don'T care:
- Once you start the game or already know all aspects of the game;
- How well do you know how to pass those or other PVE activity.
- The availability of a certain key weapons.
All teach, all help to everywhere spend.
It is IMPORTANT for us:
- The Presence Of The Shell;
- Communication with clan mates;
- Adequacy;
Activity, as in the game, as in a clan;
To join the clan, please go to our arena channel: https://discord.gg/A56uk8

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

at first, the game is not flooded, but rather it was due to misconfiguration of components and overclocking some (the only game where I have to remove). But then when tasted will say that this game is very cool and interesting, no worse than usual single-coil projects, and maybe even better. According to the chart, so all the bomb, really is not working, no overlay, only the built-in fps counter

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
The graphics at the bomb,
So where is the bomb????
Look, the game in 2001 and with the help of mods as it looks:
Спойлерhttps://forums.playground.ru/return_to_castle_wolfenstein/novye_kachestvennye_tekstury_novoe_osveschenie_ogromnye_razresheniya-980970/
Even now it looks awesome)
Steve Taller wrote:
the truth is overlay
Sucks(
In the game in 2001 and everything works perfectly

S
Souldray 15.07.20

Hmm, odd, going after a break of a year, people can't find. During rush hour you come to the search of avant-garde....in the end, going in solo), I liked everything in this title, but my God, what is he deserted, would have made even General chat for the entire server, so in dull moments to read some sort of nonsense, but no) was Thinking of buying the Abode of shadows, and then looked at the number of people and so forth...That desire to play is gone.

S
Samson48 15.07.20

Souldray
Where have you seen the amount of people? The PC is now the biggest online of release, under one Lam was after the release of the DOPA. It quickly finds. That would be boring was not necessary to look for a clan.

D
Ded MastDay 15.07.20

I consider myself lucky that I started playing Destiny 2 before she moved to Steam. And here's why:

After creating a character immediately began the main story campaign Red war, before the end of which, a new player was not available most of the content. And that's good because it allows the novice to gradually understand the mechanics of the game.

Now the new player is immediately thrown into the free world with access to all the content, which has acquired the game during all of its existence. Nothing good is not because of the characters, the rookie just doesn't understand how things works, that's why need who is who and what he actually all you need to do. Many do not even know how to start the storyline campaign. Also in the campaign mode due to the fact that now access to the planets does not open as it passes, and immediately become available to all the planets, disappeared some consistency and logic, for example the tower was unavailable to complete the main campaign and it was logical. After the prologue had access only to a temporary hub Farm, the existence of which was due to the plot. Now, just nonsense, in the story the city and the tower captured, and after the passage of any stage we visited the tower and any planet. Yes, and NPCs are always talking about the death of Cade, a nicho that I have it still, like, alive? And disappeared some short cut scenes that were in the first landing on a new planet. It is unclear why they removed the markers sujecki with locations and left the entrance is only through the card.

All the adventures have different requirements for the level of power that gave a certain consistency in their passing. As all new players is pumped from scratch, had an incentive to pump power to obtain access to high-level adventures and assignments. And a big part of the adventure on a certain planet was unavailable to complete the storyline on this planet.

At locations across bosses, a very high power level, to defeat them novice solo was just impossible, it's also stimulated pumping power level to later return to this place and take revenge on the bastard.
Access add-ons “Curse of Osiris” and “Military intelligence” was opened only after the completion of the campaign “Red war”. Adventure on mercury and Mars were high enough level that it was possible to fill only at the end of the main plot. Now these campaigns are available immediately. Is it good? I don't think, but who I am.

Now, everything adventure have requirement to the power 750. It is now the entry level for all players. In fact, banzhi just removed the requirement to force all of the adventure, thereby to equalize their complexity and making it available from the start of the game.

As pumping power, we score to open the abilities. Now, we have, from the outset, open to all abilities.

It is not clear why opened access to the City of dreams and Tangled shores to players not bought Rejected, with no padding in these locations there is simply nothing to do.

Of the new:
Leveling system the level of seasonal grade. Essentially nothing, except awards received in no way influences the character development.
Seasonal artifact and pumping – interesting, well, OK, let it be.

In conclusion, If you are solo player and play for the sake of the plot, you're too late. In the Steam version of the game absolute mess, which is what the hell out of me. Can try of course, but to buy add-ons do not recommend. If you are a team player, ready with friends to grindith endless similar events, welcome, this is your Destiny.

In the form in which the game has evolved now, I can't recommend it, but the bad ratings the game also does not deserve because, in fact, Luthor is the best shooter to date.

PS. On account of the stability of the connection with the server, nothing has changed. You will be sometimes thrown into orbit, there is the norm.

Z
Zombieller 15.07.20

MasterTitan
To buy? There in half of the content is free to play, it was enough to understand how the game solo. Yes, in most activities you with randomized run.

S
SonyK_2 15.07.20

MasterTitan wrote:
...There who are in solo runs? Do you like it?
Okay. Only the full solo play is unlikely to succeed - the game has modes which are traversed by a group of players.
...buy mean DLC...
It is better to play first free look. In the game without the additional content enough, and you can buy at any time.

C
Com_Bat 15.07.20

Went to Steam there free 84 GB game.Put the pump.The issue is that handing out free her ? And then DLC you can buy ?

E
El_Trolo 15.07.20

Com_Bat
Yes, it is. Plus 2 additions of four free. Then he will look to buy or not, depending on the impressions of the game.

C
Com_Bat 15.07.20

El_Trolo
Thank you.
To buy or not is already other additions ? And so that allowed to remain ?
Run course.The priority of course Isquality 3 to buy ,but only for EA purchase key cheaply in third-party stores is fraught with that EA key Boards will not accept.Or alternatively wait for April and the Incentive to download.

E
El_Trolo 15.07.20

Com_Bat
Everything will remain.

T
Terving 15.07.20

MasterTitan
A week has passed, almost necroposting. In solo play is possible, but wildly boring. Still makes sense to look for a clan.

M
MasterTitan 15.07.20

Hi fighters.
Where to go for the beginner in search of a Guild?

d
dark90897 15.07.20

In the beginning, like the game is now not. Bought all the add-on to the incentive and the season pass. Now I understand that the money thrown to the wind. Impossible to find adequate clan or party. In finding groups in Bungie.net one inadequate. When you join in randomly, the team can send the Mat in the beginning and in every way.to offend. About the raids do not say anything, if you have not played the first game in 2017, then the RAID you will not get. Beginners without experience do not take them. Even with a power level over 1000. Eventually had to score on this part of the content.
The next problem is the inability to find a party for the whisper of the worm, zero hour, shattered the throne of twilight RAID, etc. - missions in solo which is almost impossible to pass. Not for that we pay. Why not do that for such missions AUTOFIT is not clear. And it had to score. Left without powerful equipment and weapons perfectly.
Of the veterans no one wants to help the passage of difficult missions yet and will sling verbal mud. Great toxic community which survives from the game new players with Difficult content was not available through the fault of the developers and players.
Still did not like the boring system of Grinda weapons and that forced many zadrotit in pvp to get an exotic weapon. Pvp in the game fear. Many chitakov appeared after the game's release on steam. A lot of Chinese or Koreans (they ship with the characters ) climb to play with cheats on the European servers. And they use them in pve too.
Not surprisingly, the game is everywhere find fault. Online destany 2 dipped significantly for 15 place the incentive - I think it will be even lower. In the end, everything I went through and scored. In solo there is nothing to do. The online component of it is disgusting. In warframe and in raids no problem walking early was possible (problems finding groups there nebylo) and other missions there problems to find a party there. It also has a global chat and moderation in contrast to destiny 2.