3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 08.04.20 11:16 pm

The passage of HL2 Episode One (Half-Life 2)

Stuck? You are here.
184 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blatnyak-Dzheday 08.04.20

Yeah stuck...the Third Chapter is the beginning. When Alyx and Gordon okazivaetca in the dark corridor where nifiga not visible. Che there to do next? The blind found the ventilation shaft,there is lamp,but it is only one minute...

D
Dan4MerC 08.04.20

2Хома

http://www.hl-inside.ru/episode1/walkthrough/chapter3/

B

Ugh Mlyn...Forgot that Gordon has a flashlight :P
Dan Respekt =)

D
Dan4MerC 08.04.20

Yes nezachto =)))

Flashlight well, it shines, and th dark missions full ?!

B

Just like the third Chapter

k
kolgan84 08.04.20

LFL pass the place in the beginning when Gordon is on the lift glass and it goes down constantly razbivaet.Do not have time to figure out what to do?

H
Homyak-Dzheday 08.04.20

There on top of him falling large debris that need to grab a gravity gun and throw away :)
Otherwise they break the glass Elevator...

k
kolgan84 08.04.20

Hamster-Jedi Thanks, but it's a glitch of my pirate ве6рсии where appear, then disappear invisible wall and you may die not knowing from what. Right now all stuck in a room where the light should turn on and electricity went to Alex. Gordon stood up and just can't pass an invisible wall. the disc going to CHANGE this mess my long fiction. Wait those 8 numbers.

A
Anstein 08.04.20

do me pirates everything is fine.stuck there where it is necessary to call the Elevator:Alix lift raises and cuts off the light, go outside the wire, turn on the unit, and then th do not know?!about the Elevator stand, and from all sides these creatures of the bars:(

H
HeavenSky 08.04.20

Run like you TNT ass stuffed and shoot like Rambo. The lift arrives in a couple of minutes.

S
Single-Player 08.04.20

When Strider wet, what to do after? Alix says jump on the train, I am right now I do not understand where to jump?

t
totktonada 08.04.20

I only began to take place, the beginning. The HORROR! The entire Half was always in the first person, and then third-party videos! This svedocanstvo! And the plot complication! Nonsense! Hanoman against shantoushi vertigone!

B
Besil 08.04.20

totktonada
Well, where do you see the third person?

a
asmodei-inc 08.04.20

The people we help, where the Elevator came, this wench says to follow the wire where it leads,like to fix,leads to the second floor.how to get there and what to do?

D
Dem2n 08.04.20

asmodei, go and see where he goes wire - there are cracks in the ceiling, so you will see, it will lead to a room with a switch.

I have a question - how many missiles should be put in attack to hrabanus? (the scene in the attic, by the way, I loved it! like in Max 2 was the last scene, as well, and then everything is destructible)

B
Bobka82 08.04.20

Help stuck! Where you need to get into town after the train. Can't block Lviv, or as they call it. Tried and bicycles (there's two of them lying around), and a bunch of corpses in the hole to pile up.
Nothing works! Tell me what I should do.
Thanks in advance.

B
Besil 08.04.20

Push the gravity gun her car right into those holes.

B
Bobka82 08.04.20

Already tried, still climb

P
ProFfeSsoRr 08.04.20

The gravity gun is necessary to carefully put the car into the hole. If you look closely, you can even see exactly the part of the hole, which appears antlion Car preferably right down to planting.
If you play on hard, you have about 5-6 missiles to the helicopter to explode (any of them in the game 2 types - human and Alliance). The Strider took me exactly everything that was on the card :(
To jump on the train - so close to her to go on the wagon, there is a small area, like in front of the vestibule. And as you come - Alix immediately companies will cut the train and next jump.
Like all the questions yet ;)

C
CorD 08.04.20

somebody already played a license from the beeches??? In the pirated version of the Russian voice acting?