3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 08.04.20 11:16 pm

The passage of HL2 Episode One (Half-Life 2)

Stuck? You are here.
184 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bobka82 08.04.20

Thanks, it's been. Now I am suffering in the garage, looking for these damn cars to plug the holes.

t
tROGLODIT 08.04.20

Mlyn, and holes of Zakoptelov is the problem? Don't know about others - I'm the first hole of Zakoptelov
on instinct machine tucked himself was stunned, realizing the joke.

S
Slen 08.04.20

People who understand neither the subject, but the thread who played Sin episode 1, I got a joint in one place, and here now it is not found. Help than mogite

A
Avenging all 08.04.20

How litsuha?There long enough to register the moped for steam?

F
Freembl4 08.04.20

regitsya not long but to swing the pack...not the most pleasant thing especially if thee moped

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 08.04.20

that's the problem!!
Right now in the 2nd Chapter, climbed to that core, all 3 bridge him closer, climbed the stairs and what do I do??? There's sort of a track there is a door at the top but it won't open!!!

L
Leo 08.04.20

Explain specifically where you're stuck there. At least one drive beam of dark energy releases in the core run?

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 08.04.20

right now, I'll machine the holes closed, 2 of them closed and the 3rd hole can not!!! Machines like no, though one is , but it is behind a fence, and as me to get that out, or do you need something else to use
Thanks in advance!!!

L
Leo 08.04.20

Look carefully, there is a beam you can still rise to the.
from there can jump to the car. there to open the door and push the car.

S
STALKER_6k 08.04.20

help.after loading the game crashes. Cho do?

L
Leo 08.04.20

The computer you have what?
A licensed game or a pirate?

i
in_flames 08.04.20

at the end with the Strider at the train station to do???

L
Leo 08.04.20

First run for the boxes, they find a box in which you can climb to the top. Climb to the top, then go to the other side of the train. There you will climb the stairs to the top. There will be a box of rockets. Here there kill the Strider.

i
in_flames 08.04.20

Yes, I was already, but thanks anyway.

L
Leo 08.04.20

The battle with the Strider in the end I liked it even more than the four battle against the striders in HL2.

D
Dan4MerC 08.04.20

With Strider's something I love...Maybe because I was on the highest difficulty...

a
amay05 08.04.20

Plz HELP I can't pass the level where in the dark the third head I've killed all opened the door Alex went on reached the wagon where some asshole blew himself out of the car again all killed and all any longer what to do help????? plz

L
Leo 08.04.20

there with a flashlight to find the door ( not the sort with a lock) and there flap. Include the electricity there. Getting there monsters in bulk again. and go into the previously closed door with the lock.

Dan4merc, Yes in my opinion all her complex was held, that the passage of time stretch))) I vasche all games on a heavy pass.

And the most painful for me was to kill a female ant lions.

S
STALKER_6k 08.04.20

how to pass the level where provalivaetsja in the water. everywhere freaks who pull up to the top.include electricity,water can't pass.Cho do?

Y
YuLIANka 08.04.20

There is a balloon with air, put it under a crumbling bridge, but in General all the passage is on the site www.hl2.ru