3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 08.04.20 11:16 pm

The passage of HL2 Episode One (Half-Life 2)

Stuck? You are here.
184 Comments
Sort by:
N
NikS 08.04.20

The question is still relevant.

H
Helen the Ripper 08.04.20

You have pirates?

N
NikS 08.04.20

Yes.

L
Leo 08.04.20

Have not solved the problem?
Pirates meet an invisible wall.

Read at the beginning of this topic post 06.06.06 19:06

N
NikS 08.04.20

Daaaaa. The author of this message is no longer appeared. Than him all over.
Know I have to change the disc?

L
Leo 08.04.20

Most likely.

N
NikS 08.04.20

Sorry...

S
SonicMc88 08.04.20

narod pomogite plz! ja zastrjal v hl2 ep1, after lifta tam gde padaet na golovy vsjakie kuski armatyr, est perehod: dvoe ogromnux vorot, tak vot pervie otkruvautsa normalno, a vtorie vorota nivkakuiu.. ja no nemogy tam proyti , pomogite budu priznatelen o4en!

J
Jey G 08.04.20

Short !!! Went for 4 hours (fun) !!! ;)

V
Vasiliy13 08.04.20

Tell me, please, has anyone solved the problem with invisible walls, mines, etc. I also Have pirates, downloaded over the network, set the voice, but the walls.... Stuck in a dark room, after vandalizing Shakti, I don't know how to open the door Alex? Someone said you need to download apdag, where to get it and will it help?

O
Ohotnik za golovami 08.04.20

In the 4th Chapter,on the website hl-inside.ru written the next:go back and see that the power field is present. Go outside, get rid of mines killing and leading the fight soldiers of the Alliance. Go ahead and find the grenade launcher.I can't find it.For me running a rebel with a grenade launcher,I should kill him,and I have to take the grenade launcher,only he is alive and well.And rebel,who stands at the door,no one calls.

O

And no,I passed,but the grenade launcher was not found.

L
Leo 08.04.20

And how are you going without a grenade launcher? I don't even remember where it there should be.

H
Helen the Ripper 08.04.20

And no,I passed,but the grenade launcher was not found.

how?

O

And no thanks,I found it when I had to blow up the Hunter.

R
ReDoX 08.04.20

In short that's where I am stuck - when in the metro with dead - in the beginning, to open the door Alex, climb through the vent, go into the room on the other side of the door, there is a fan-made grenade and a shotgun to the door but can't - just in the middle of the room like an invisible fence, what should I do ???

In advance thank You all very much for the replies...

O

Glitch pirate...

R
ReDoX 08.04.20

And that, except purchase of the license it is not solved ?

h
hazard1337 08.04.20

To the door behind Alex? there to that door is another door, and the lock in her shotgun out, going to the door behind Alex, left the switch open the door for them.

N
NeoStalker 08.04.20

Climb the stairs to a huge core in the citadel, then over the bridge heading to the only room, make there is a questionable device, and from that moment it exudes a beam of energy into the center of the nucleus. But where to go and what to do next? All visible passages are blocked by energy barriers, and only one clear path through the tunnel with the flying kernels leads to a dead end room...