3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 08.04.20 11:16 pm

The passage of HL2 Episode One (Half-Life 2)

Stuck? You are here.
184 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wlad_SWS 08.04.20

If the Elevator goes up and down, you need to go down it and there will be ball mines. Next button - click. Then strewn with mines; one should take the gravity gun and bring Alix...

And I'm stuck too, in a glass Elevator! Fall from the top of the three beams. Alix screams at me Go!, and she remains on the Elevator; Elevator break these beams, and Alix falls...
I tried to hold the beam, but could not; tried to throw, but all three can't keep up...

H
HALF-_-MENTALL 08.04.20

napishi v konsole restart

W
Wlad_SWS 08.04.20

And how to open it? I press ~ but console does not open! But in the options the console is activated.

s
savich 08.04.20

while stuck.Chapter 1.sohou on the glass balconies allowed the fireball to the balcony begins opuskatsya the top and then start falling debris and Gus falls down .what to do

M
Mozart23 08.04.20

2 Savich:

Check it out. Here is the passage.

S
Serj78 08.04.20

Help the teapot! Stuck in a glass Elevator, all carefully read that it is necessary to catch and throw, with nothing to catch the Elevator break fire drops Help

s
spectre from TM 08.04.20

top falls thing, and it is necessary to catch, she's all of a big, recognize exactly

H
Helge 08.04.20

Serj78, you probably have the same problem with invisibility items - put update or textures from HL2

S
Serj78 08.04.20

Oh, that's something, but remember I'm the kettle, what do you mean put the update or textures, handles have I put on, and gnde to take and where exactly to put it, thanks in advance

A
Avenging all 08.04.20

Help the teapot! Stuck in a glass Elevator, all carefully read that it is necessary to catch and throw, with nothing to catch the Elevator break fire drops Help
You have pirates?If so then it explains a lot.

H
Helge 08.04.20

Serj78, read the thread about technical problems with the episode from the beginning. There are all described in detail.

S
SteelKnight 08.04.20

Why do game developers have come up with so many mysteries and difficulties? What would we slowly passed her? In real life it would be easier to get around, the impression that your Hazard suit weighs 100 kg.

I
Igor Surov 08.04.20

che they do not like it?
If it were not for these difficulties, gameplay was the same as...hmm..let's say doom 1,2. (the usual line of scrimmage) =)

S
SteelKnight 08.04.20

On your right, when some debt can't go some place? Lost all thrill.

I
Igor Surov 08.04.20

Know beat the game in General is not possible) And what would you want the game pripodnesla you all on bludicka with gold kaemochkoy? No difficulty will be boring...way in life the same)

S
SteelKnight 08.04.20

We're talking about different things.

I
Igor Surov 08.04.20

hmm...maybe...here it is the difficulty, the difficulty of communication.
Okay...
In real life it would be easier to get around, the impression that your Hazard suit weighs 100 kg.
definitely easier, but I don't expect Valve would do it for example with the first episode, for open space and the full non-linearity of passage ate up a lot of resources...the way in халфе2 there are places where you can not pain in the ass to go shoot all the harvesters, and to throw a grenade and the gate will open.
If pervm episode did the same, then the game could go for an hour or two...that no good.

In idelae of course such action as peremeschatsya where you want to reach the checkpoint, for example during...IMHO

s
spectre from TM 08.04.20

On your right, when some debt can't go some place?

well what are you reciclada the among Battistero portal

S
SteelKnight 08.04.20

[Feniх]
HL2, in contrast to the first part, I harakterizuetsya me it's a lack problems the first part, and now pirates often invisible wall. Should not be a lot of mysteries, but maybe it's because of pirates.

spectre from TM
well what are you reciclada the among Battistero portal
And it is good that such touhoumon how you always immediately recognize.

I
Igor Surov 08.04.20

WhiteKnight
HL2 puzzles are not very many, and if there is they are quite logical.
On account of pirates -- Yes pirates half not only invisible walls can come up with)