3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 08.04.20 11:16 pm

The passage of HL2 Episode One (Half-Life 2)

Stuck? You are here.
184 Comments
Sort by:
H
Helge 08.04.20

But that's not a dead end. You are on the right track.

N
NeoStalker 08.04.20

Thank you, but assistance is no longer required. As it turned out in this unfortunate place triggered a nasty bug. After the fix ran the game until the very end.

C
Camouflage 08.04.20

Look I have a pirate version of episode one and the original I have not played, are there walls that have always been such in the cage even in the eyes of rebit, or is it a bug and invisible walls.. with them all the trouble.
I have to drive two versions of Russian and English Pravda Russian version Russian to name language does not turn, so in Russian when in a transparent Elevator in the beginning of Edis in the bottom I couldn't see th top of the falls, at the beginning of the comrade talked about this in English, something noticeable, that's exactly the way I think then maybe someone will be useful.

C
Camouflage 08.04.20

Yes, at the expense of transparent walls, in General, in all quadrupeds the deadlock after ventelyatsii need a shotgun to shoot with the left hand at about waist level and then to go there, the door is over there (to the left)
Then turn switch to the left will open another door but vnee not immediately get Ana like open but he does not go there to shoot at her from the gravity gun.
Now stuck near the first hole where the ants climb out of the hole, it says here that there kakieto necessary to push the machine it refers to bikes? I have but 2 bikes is not what is not present, or I have a car too transparent :)
Looking into the pit as he could even with a flashlight, not what there is not present, as them to put that I have though about these things already zadolbali.

C
Camouflage 08.04.20

How to install this room where two soldiers and everything explodes, starting a fire, I searched there everything no fire extinguishers, not that there is I do not have. Tell me how prohodish this place in a normal game without a glitch.

I
Igor Surov 08.04.20

See walk through the door to the room(ground floor), where were these two combine, go to the left---then to the right there you will see a long Board and on it (on the left) stands basket. So there you have to put the bricks well, and all the heavy stuff, so you could normally get on the stick and jump to the other side of the room. If you did everything right, and when you jumped you will see a white barrel, it is gas. you should turn off by pressing the button e (default) sending the cursor over the red gate. And aleluya! The fire disappeared =)
I hope I'm clearly objasnjaju?
:)

H
Helge 08.04.20

Camouflage, Yes, put you updates and do not worry. In an extreme case, take the original textures from HL2. All this I wrote here in June-July.
I had the same thing. Shake update or take the old texture (not tried), and everything is OK.

I
Igor Surov 08.04.20

he's a pirate.

H
Helge 08.04.20

So I'm talking about pirates. You guys must have fallen from the moon? Read the thread about technical problems with the etim episode one. However, how to solve such problems. Cosob 1 - download the update from the same Provision, and the second is to take the textures from HL2. Th you in stealth, then play? Or so cool? Maybe I should try? :-)

_
_Gulya_ 08.04.20

understand that neotame but episot one will go to nvidia geforc 4 mx?

s
soulkiller 08.04.20

Go, but terribly slow. Slower than HL2.

_
_Gulya_ 08.04.20

but still worth playing probably cool too bad in EP1 did not new weapons

u
u515 08.04.20

People-People, Help Me Out!
Started to play Half Life 2 Episode One,Stuck honoring the beginning...
As soon as you enter the room with the reactor in the Chapter Direct intervention the screen goes blank, the sound is, the game continues, but no image...
And play hunting!!!
Tell me what to do or maybe save the next phase will send to [email protected]
Jura

_
_Gulya_ 08.04.20

hmm Etowah at me nebylo

s
savich 08.04.20

pomagite.can't get through at the beginning of the episode there's a field does not pass over the glass door and otkrivaetsa to the left and there's an Elevator going down. How to open door?

e
ex3mer 08.04.20

People, what for a glitch??..once filled up in the attic of a dragonfly, climb down, open doors, currencies of the soldiers walk into the room, disarm mines..and Alix rises as kopana at the entrance and does not remove the force field...Sho do. I'll never know

e
ex3mer 08.04.20

loaded from the save before you got her again and again 8)
glitch ischez

H
HALF-_-MENTALL 08.04.20

u515 y tebя leцenziя?

s
savich 08.04.20

help stuck at the beginning of the game .chyast first first energy field closed.Alex opens the box to the right there is a glass Elevator.what to do?thank you in advance

H
HALF-_-MENTALL 08.04.20

http://www.hl-inside.ru/episode1/walkthrough/chapter1/