3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy bibliotekar 08.04.20 11:20 pm

Will there be Russian voice in the game or not? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

As I looked at the topics most discussed is the face of Sarah rider or romanianist characters,but for some reason nobody was interested, will the game have Russian characters or not?Actually that's what or questions
128 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergei008 08.04.20

probably not!!!

S
Slowery 08.04.20

Of course not, it was not needed.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 08.04.20

And who needs it? The whole atmosphere of the game is based on dialogue and acting, and nobody wants to hear a dull mumbling in Russian with lots of mistakes and meaningless gag pseudo-translators.

I
Izuru Hitachi 08.04.20

Just remember the Marines МЕ1 to understand that it never will be.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.04.20

99.9% of what is there. she was ме1 after the game. and dragon uij origin with one DLS. more Russian voiceovers were not.

R
RGC 08.04.20

The man asked a question, took it zaminusovali. Stupid people

L
Legion1130 08.04.20

Rakszas
Russian voice is sometimes much more emotionally original.

u
urban.kalabanovich 08.04.20

The only game where I don't need Rus voice is a series of GTA, the rest I would like to see, or rather hear. But in Andromeda it will not be accurate.

Z
Zloy bibliotekar 08.04.20

Legion1130
For example, the same Witcher 3

S
Sergey Matokhin 08.04.20

Rakszas
Movies without translation look?

Y
Yczh-Kazym 08.04.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 967798
The third Witcher is a great example of shoddy translation and voice acting. First started to play in Russian, then switched to Polish - and the difference is noticeable. Russian actors openly phoning it in, clearly not even going into the fact that it voiced. Voices are chosen disgusting, which, coupled with intonation and the mistakes of the translation, the characters in the game resemble cattle-heroes COP series. In addition, a lot of mistakes and unnecessary pointless gag that completely kill the meaning. Such a slag might seem good only to those who have all Russian - well, all foreign - bad.

Legion1130
Legion1130 wrote:
Russian voice is sometimes much more emotionally original.
Only here the most important thing is not emotion, and good acting. Often these emotions are wryly depicted a Russian voice actor, at all out of place.

s
serial86 08.04.20

In fact, on the website of Origin where I was going to buy the game said there will be subtitles and Russian voice otherwise for any x..need someone a game without
Russian voice acting.

V
Vadim Moroz 08.04.20

Unlikely.

K
Kine 08.04.20

It will not be. Text only. 1 Part was trying to articulate, was very poorly after 30 minutes removed it.

T
Terserus 08.04.20

the examples here show МЕ1 and TAO all but forgotten that biovar now not the same that before you can say completely different style company, so that is a moot question whether or not, but more likely that there will be I think

N
NightHawkreal 08.04.20

No replyrow.

C
Crowley Alister 08.04.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 967798
why is it necessary?you want to get the horror as the first massic with a Russian voice acting!

Z

Rakszas
I don't know,for me personally, what is the meaning of quality acting,if still you will not understand its meaning.

Z

Alister Crowley
Why does the voice have to be horror?It's like a poison in which a cafe fast food and then to say that fast food is shit.

R
RGC 08.04.20

Rakszas
The third Witcher is on the contrary an example of qualitative localization, if it didn't kill a lousy implementation in technical terms