3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy bibliotekar 08.04.20 11:20 pm

Will there be Russian voice in the game or not? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

As I looked at the topics most discussed is the face of Sarah rider or romanianist characters,but for some reason nobody was interested, will the game have Russian characters or not?Actually that's what or questions
128 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZORuLP 08.04.20

Without the Russian voice acting does not see any reason to buy games which a lot of dialogue !!!! And all the efforts of developers to convey the realism of the movements and facial movements of the character going into the furnace so as I sit and stupidly read the captions to understand what will burnese. I like to play a full looking at what is happening and not just read Bud's book !!!!

n
nahabin 08.04.20

I don't buy non-localized games. For normally translated,with a Russian voice acting pay and will pay.

A
A Gamer 08.04.20

RAZORuLP
Well that Russian voice caught in traffic recorded in Russian - dubbing must deal with too serious office, or the animation will have to implement for each voice

M
MikuHadsune 08.04.20

The subtitles are okay, but the mumbling Russian redaktorov I don't want to hear.

A
A Gamer 08.04.20

seregawold
highly unlikely

K
Katyushka 08.04.20

Vyser stupid don't understand those who are against Russian voice acting in any games. Obviously it is optional and who does not like one can easily replace the great and mighty beloved the English mumbling. Seems quite convincingly explained that no matter what quality the voice is not was it is still obviously better for those who do not understand a foreign language, because the characters are constantly talking and have to stop every 2 steps to read their chatter. But in the end it turns out that the score on this reading and the whole atmosphere of the game disappears. Rather the dissatisfaction comes from the Russophobes, that in any hole to contrive something to say about the Russian. And maybe to transfer has ceased because of the sanctions=))

y
yurecz63 08.04.20

Zadolbali these pundits-fans of the original voice, like to read and not play, put the original voice acting. I have a deep purple which is super-duper-mega stars give voice to the characters in the original, I want to LISTEN, not to dupliate down monitor, especially in these games where so many conversations. Suitable projects has been voiced by professional dubbing actors and I in recent years has not met shitty localizations. And the time is Fargus and Akella are long gone. It is a pity that localizers lazy(((

d
dos-unit 08.04.20

Also always laugh at movie-torrents especially. Multilingual blood shit that you have to listen to originale with DTS-HD and who does not yuzaet Saxon - with sabami...hehe... Always advice their mothers give birth to them back. To be able to read, all well and good, but the movie I want to watch, not read. With games especially when the battle goes, and to read what you Bay where to run. who to rescue, etc. - nonsense. Therefore, without good localization good games are not in demand. But to learn because of games or movies Saxon is the most delusional nonsense. They are already our beginning to learn, need to encourage them.

S
Sidorovich12 08.04.20

dos-unit
Americans fundamentally are not going to announce at the Russian game, so if your don't want. As they say the bread for the belly does not go.

c
chalex74 08.04.20

How much bred Russophobia trolls , people without a country , supposedly in the original reading of William Shakespeare , with wildly narrow-minded , with no education actually . It's just awful ! Join normal guys , who think in Russian and I don't want to be distracted by shitty subtitles wild number . And the reason ,in my opinion , is simple - a huckster - localization and not straining as soon as possible to cut the dough . For professional actors ought to pay . YES ! Because it's their job . The bread they earn so sometimes . As it relates to the expenditure on the project . It is money out of his pocket . Tragedy ! And the people and so will eat . So people let baldeet from the English super voice . Me and the pirates with this localization to go work . Especially because the game itself it sucks . Although in the last few years of the game I was buying .

y
yurecz63 08.04.20

Pricey, not announced games. Why pay for poor quality, not finished product.

N
Navik 08.04.20

Without yaponskoi voice not playing!

e
elistun 08.04.20

Rakszas
to listen what for me your subtitles with anglocandicans
guys I put the plus sign and those guys that threw a vidio in YouTube that showed how the game would look with a Russian voice acting may suck lovers subtitles

s
saa0891 08.04.20

elistun
Great voice,that's just not what the voice acting will not save this dull game,there is no desire to go back even if the game was the voice acting.

I
Iskander2015 08.04.20

Legion1130
Simple! absolutely! good thinking!!!

i
insel260 08.04.20

No it will not, and fan-made mods can't wait for messing with the bypass file protection, for the sake of a voice, but still for such a mediocre game no one will.
So 300% of that the Rus voice acting is not. Yes, and previously did for МЕ1 (sort of), so it was worse than the English several hundred times.

s
singularity2016 08.04.20

elistun
plus furiously!!!!
I hate reading subtitles

Y
Yczh-Kazym 08.04.20

elistun
elistun wrote:
what for to me your subtitles with anglocandicans
And what for to you then anglocandicans game? Play the 9th Company, peace Enforcement and Ex Mashina - and let them suck fans of the American homogeny.

singularity2016 wrote:
I hate reading subtitles
Lot of beech, nicelevel? Then don't play with toys and read books - it helps.

s
saa0891 08.04.20

Rakszas wrote:
Lot of beech, nicelevel? Then don't play with toys and read books - it helps.
Generally games where a lot of action scenes to read the subs very annoying,you need to read the subs or watch what is happening on the screen because it is missing a lot of interesting trivia,details and what he planned to show developed in all these scenes (in order they are made) when the dialogues in RPG games it is quite comfortable (although for many NPCs,so to speak of extras, even stupid subs don't),well, or when there is just a calm narrative,but when the action scenes all this is happening,it's really annoying,you're not immersed in the game and read the subs.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 08.04.20

saa0891 wrote:
subs are very annoying,you need to read the subs or watch what is happening on the screen because of this lost a lot of interesting details
And you can just spend some time and to finally learn to understand English speech. In games usually without Shakespeare's verse cost, enough and basic level.
While Yes, you zapadlo to teach anglogoldashanti (a game to play). Although most are just too lazy + extra chromosome interferes.