3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy bibliotekar 08.04.20 11:20 pm

Will there be Russian voice in the game or not? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

As I looked at the topics most discussed is the face of Sarah rider or romanianist characters,but for some reason nobody was interested, will the game have Russian characters or not?Actually that's what or questions
128 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eternal Traveller 08.04.20

Will not.

R
Razox 08.04.20

OMG, how many lovers brown gathered this opinion if the English voice acting is always top quality, too often a crappy English voice. Better simple Russian to listen and immerse yourself in the gameplay and not all the game titles to stick. Especially in dynamic battles current titles damn and read.
Yes and the Witcher standards the voice was, if someone already, even from such a sick, even then, even in games English sites feces spread goes. Here it is not in the patriotism and just common sense. Well, surely the native language worse than hearing what is not clear to devices.

P
PolaC1 08.04.20

Slowery & Rakszas

Yes, you guys are simply unaccustomed to the simple Russian are you one of those who all praised the West in the 90th, and the normal (not you) people want to have the Russian voice not to screw up his eyes in the telly. Your statements are shameful and miserable as you....

E

Razox
Well, surely the native language worse than hearing what is not clear to devices.
Let's just say, fuck th...Russian dubbing worse clear bourgeois. If I had the voice level Witcher, Deus Ex or Survive till dawn (or at the very least in DA: O), it would be great. But if a voice like, say, in the first Musice, well, her, better at foreign.

R
Razox 08.04.20

Eternal Traveller
Well the voice as the first Musiche was done by Amateur enthusiasts, but not professionals. And in a pinch, and this will go at least who would be able to play in English, and who wants Russian to be able to play in Russian.

E

Razox
Do not argue with this, the ability to choose the voice acting would be perfect. But alas, no court, no.

o
oltr 08.04.20

Bystrostroy schools have not taught?

P
Playersaharan 08.04.20

Eternal Traveller
Well it depends on what Deus to take. In the last Russian localization is pretty shitty

E

Playersaharan
The voice was more or less, but with the volume of replicas something, Adam then whispers, then speaks normally. Don't know what it involves.

o
oltr 08.04.20

Razox
Lol, not knowing the English language, said that their voice often is always bad.

Better simple Russian to listen and immerse yourself in the gameplay
Wow, with such requirements, why bother to play RPGs, and can be in KS all my life spire, because the most important ISPs, the ISPs do.

O
OakSorcerer 08.04.20

I would be happy if the new mass effect is voiced by the same guys that 3rd Witcher. Only one good voice is small, it is necessary also to fit lip-synch, why anywhere should have. Although the Witcher was corrected in the add-ons, sorry the original is not fixed. In the native language is always more pleasant to play if all well made, even if you know English ideally.

A
AnthraxKoch 08.04.20

Fans of bistrotea - just try to have time to read the subs and watch the rest of the action in those moments when it begins to broadcast Mordin Solus. Though listening to his interesting, but I would like more for him to look at the process and not just the time to jump on the words with fear to miss something in the stream of his consciousness.

R
Razox 08.04.20

oltr
Lol, not knowing the English language, said that their voice often is always bad.
And who said that I don't know? At the level to understand what I say understand, and as if it is about the same votes.
with such requirements, why even play RPGs
And the meaning of the text to stick the whole game? MB you better text quests take place and not the Role-play? For the full impact you need full immersion, and for this it is the primary language in which you not only talk but think and dream. You're dreams are not in English. with the subtitles? Cake)

In the native language is always more pleasant to play if all well made, even if you know English ideally. I like just talking, for so all for more immersion in the gameplay.

S
SunPril 08.04.20

In this game the voice acting is not needed, subs will be the most

W
Wrenn 08.04.20

Razox
the meaning of HYIP to breed if you yourself know perfectly well that it isn't?
any video with Rus.voice acting does not work out, all with sabami

s
saa0891 08.04.20

Will certainly not that sad,I want to see what's happening on screen and not read the subs,but it's mainly dialogue during action scenes in a quiet environment,so it's not so critical.

K
KANOV 08.04.20

I love TALI(child)in the Russian voice.

G
GG4 08.04.20

I'm fluent in 4 foreign languages, I have problems with voiceovers in games does not arise, of course the subtitles turned off so as not flashed on the screen.

K
KANOV 08.04.20

Muskrat
Remember Baldur's gate,with its translation into a bunch of languages.

K
KANOV 08.04.20

GG4
Lucky and me a game has to go times - 4;because I'm busy playing,not by reading subtitles.