3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy bibliotekar 08.04.20 11:20 pm

Will there be Russian voice in the game or not? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

As I looked at the topics most discussed is the face of Sarah rider or romanianist characters,but for some reason nobody was interested, will the game have Russian characters or not?Actually that's what or questions
128 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyubi 08.04.20

Open and view publisher, the publisher is EA, the greediest publisher in the world, although Square Enix, the same are not far away from it (From not one of the reissues of "final fantasy" were not even subs), so voice acting is not.

Z
Zloy bibliotekar 08.04.20

Kyubi wrote:
the publisher is EA
As far as I know,all the latest games from EA ,even the same NFS2015 had a Russian voice acting

G
GG4 08.04.20

In the game, even subtitles will not be Russian, and you dream about the voice acting.

r
rambling 08.04.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
for this there are subs ,no subs ,people just won't to play it
Oh lol. Don't play the game because of the lack of subs? Well it's not an RPG.

Z
Zloy bibliotekar 08.04.20

GG4
What makes you think that even the subtitles will not be Russian?

Y
Yo-Rik 08.04.20

Subtitles only - http://answers.ea.com/t5/Obsuzhdenie-igrovyh-momentov/podderzhka-russkogo-yazyka/m-p/5851290#U5851290

R
Richards 08.04.20

In the first dragon edge was a good voice in the first mass effect had good voice acting. There were a couple of mistakes, which is not particularly significant moments, which are not noticed, and noticed when the Internet appeared and I read the reviews, I'd rather they not read.
This second mass effect came out full of shit, full of text, not a game. Do not like it. And the third is already accustomed to, a lot of people will suffer, even kinoigry with subtitles, when you have seen, Russian is necessary to read, already common, we all will suffer.
In principle, this part more in gameplay as Inquisition, a couple of scenes and the usual phrase that supposedly go and do that, would they, that voice would have been.

N
Nitain 08.04.20

no Rus voice set - no game

f
fuckthis868 08.04.20

Richard
ahahahah

s
sky77777 08.04.20

Who need English voiceovers in the settings I put English, but it is not necessary to complain that
Russian voice is bad, I have and point, and your opinion is just pushed developers
to translate the game. Divorced experts English.

M
MikuHadsune 08.04.20

Nitain
Wrote, to be honest: (no money-no game for denova) =)

S
Sakuravetka 08.04.20

Look at all the pros)). Develop the skills of speed reading, strabismus (because it is necessary to read in time, and the game to follow), as well as the auditory perception of language. By the end of the game really realize that the school English course passed not in vain, and half of it is already perceived in the ear even without subtitles))))). And at the expense of voice... If our developed and approached as responsibly as manufacturers - no question. But I doubt that this case will involve professionals. In the end, there will again be a flat inexpressive voice, a lot of inconsistencies and no emotion.

M
MikuHadsune 08.04.20

Sakuravetka
I don't think so, would be something like
Spoilerphobes better to let the original.

S
Sakuravetka 08.04.20

MikuHadsune
So, I mean it's. Yesterday watched one Tovarisch was held once again farkray (not the one last, primal, and before that, which was, I don't know much about). From Russian voice was just pissing with boiling water. Replayed so much expression and drama that just teeth ache))). Not. It's better with subtitles.

A
A Gamer 08.04.20

Izuru Hitachi
In many respects it was no worse than the current from the same witch, where often the tongue twisters, the apparent defeat of intonation

I
Izuru Hitachi 08.04.20

A Gamer
Everyone has their own opinion on this matter. But as for me, the voice of the Witcher is still better than the emotionless voice of the shepherd, if he ate a sedative...
The very voice of the Witcher is very normal, the problem with tongue twisters is caused by the fact that the developers did not take into account the fact that the same phrase in different languages has a different time of pronunciation, and not just give localizers the necessary tools to do all right.

L
LakerSC 08.04.20

Now would the English do not know in 2к17.

A
A Gamer 08.04.20

Izuru Hitachi
Well to hell with them with tongue twisters - the reason is clear, but we have what we have. And the tone is often strangely now replay and notice. It seems that the localizers (probably not all) worked in isolation from the context.

And Shepard is not sedated, he's just incredibly cool)))

K
KiDjeN 08.04.20

Here everything is simple :) EA decided not to invest in voice over in Russian because of the banal, not the benefits, they better give a voice where they are confident that the game paid off, and for the rest of the subs will fit. Now as I said the level of Russian localization has greatly increased, but for free one will not work. So that the subtitles everything. Unfortunately the game has a lot of the time when the dialogue overlaid on top of the other, and so do the subs about a third and then have to listen to understand :)

A
A Gamer 08.04.20

KiDjeN
But such moments are almost everywhere. The subs only appeared in the case - someone may speak in the background and all)