3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy bibliotekar 08.04.20 11:20 pm

Will there be Russian voice in the game or not? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

As I looked at the topics most discussed is the face of Sarah rider or romanianist characters,but for some reason nobody was interested, will the game have Russian characters or not?Actually that's what or questions
128 Comments
Sort by:
F
FrAZen 08.04.20

Will not and did not need it.

f
febll 08.04.20

There is of course, complete translation of the BioWare games for a very long time do not.

l
lokkie 08.04.20

Said have - not. Only titles.

P
Playersaharan 08.04.20

Biovars after DA:O was voiced on a Russian game, so h will not
Rakszas
KEK, just the same voice of the Witcher - an example of the fine work of the actors. Such quality work since the third Warcraft are not met. And eligible votes was full. From the Baron and Buttercup and ending with Zoltan Summer. The only thing that women are screwed up, except for Priscilla all the rest are not up to international colleagues.

C
CzaR37 08.04.20

I don't think that will be a Russian voice,after DAO biovariki not sawing the voice acting,and why?For me personally it would spoil the entire atmosphere of the game,and announce some games well..Not very good

R
RPOCLABB 08.04.20

There will not be,so our 2 times fucked up voice ME 1 and DA:O

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 08.04.20

There is probably a pity but of course they have to add an interface etc

L
LaFeT666 08.04.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 967798
I would like Russian voice acting, but you can always dream

O
Oleg Kochetov 08.04.20

well, after Tao and ме1 they are not sawing the Marines because it was the whiners who said spoils the atmosphere of the game....well, that's all.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 08.04.20

Unknown, but in recent years unfortunately less games out with a Russian voice acting. Those who say that Russian voice is not needed... not needed for those who knows English, the rest, instead of looking at pictures and getting enjoyment from the game will sit there and stare down the monitor, and sometimes do not have time to fully read...

Y
Yczh-Kazym 08.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
will sit and stare down the monitor, and sometimes do not have time to fully explain.
In such cases, you should read more good literature, and not to play with toys. Then with the speed of reading and understanding the text will be no problems.

M
MODERN_GEAR 08.04.20

NEA Biovar forbidden to translate their game after the quality translate 1 dragon edge and mass effect

Z
Zloy bibliotekar 08.04.20

Oleg Kochetov
Only now I wonder how much it will improve the atmosphere of the game,if you look at the faces of the characters,and the subtitles at the bottom of the screen?

O
Oleg Kochetov 08.04.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 967798
well, very fun to play when most of the time is spent on reading subtitles..direct atmospheric game grows, Yes? it is better to let it be the same translation as in ме1 and Dao than I will spend part of their time reading subtitles. Because you run around the map and see a new object or tied the conversation between the characters and instead look at the location or listen to the dialogue you're wasting time reading the fucking subtitles...

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

I don't know will the game have Russian voice, but you know what they would like.

B
Bodryy Pacanchik 08.04.20

Legion1130
It is rather the exception to the rule

O
OkGo 08.04.20

A matter of taste, but high-quality translation into Russian - a rare phenomenon.
Yes, even when I'm doing a pretty extensive job quality, and then be dissatisfied.
In the same Witcher 3 was a quality localization, even the songs translated well, but still are unhappy.

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

OkGo wrote:
In ... the Witcher 3 ... high-quality localization
What? Quality? In which CRIS says as the patient? All these slow down and patter characters is the quality? Or it was the quality of the abundance of swearing?

D
Doomshfaft 08.04.20

Muskrat
Due to the fact that it is in the Witcher 3. Everything in the Witcher 3 - the benchmark of quality. Even a shitty localization.

P
Playersaharan 08.04.20

Muskrat
Slow and tongue twisters - school Project themselves, who thus decided to protest a new system of adapting speech to lips (which is there in all game localizations other than English). And it is qualitative due to the actors themselves and transfer (in which, though there are shoals, but not very much substantial)