3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy bibliotekar 08.04.20 11:20 pm

Will there be Russian voice in the game or not? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

As I looked at the topics most discussed is the face of Sarah rider or romanianist characters,but for some reason nobody was interested, will the game have Russian characters or not?Actually that's what or questions
128 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richards 08.04.20

The voice acting is just what you need this game, but who is going to the inclusion, in professional it is expensive, it is necessary to collect, but who of those pirateship students sadomatic, nobody...

R
Ragtime Cat 08.04.20

In General, anyone who is too lazy to 2017, to finally learn basic English to comfortably perceive the original voice acting with subtitles, deserve to pour into his ears the shit that we call localization. Hi, black ops, watch dogs and other masterpieces.

B
Bombardirovschik 08.04.20

All who unsubscribed I understand English speech by ear and play with the English voice acting understand the English language as well as the Chinese understand Russian, that is, haraso nasyalnika or as amerikantsy understand Russian that is matryoshka, vodka, balalaika
Playing catch only blurred General meaning, losing the slang, the accents are different States, North and South.
Yes, what I mean, they even Scot from an Englishman to speak not tell, lol.

B
Beram94 08.04.20

Here is an example of excellent voice acting, who do not like to read subtitles, I'd rather be played with monophonic (monotonic) transfer of 90 than ever to break the eyes and try to look on the picture and read. Case Andromeda: I went on the nomad was distracted by the dialogue and fell into the abyss while I read it. If anyone says that the original translation better and the game is perceived completely, so I did not answer shit like that if you read stupid text not paying attention to the picture that the game cannot be fully immersed. If we talk about the first ME Yes there have been schools, but you're fully in the game and no matter how perfect the voice of the character, try paraplane and then you can something to say.
P. S. once Again, in the 90s almost all movies came out with a monotone voice and everyone loved to watch it, and now people are trying to convert for those who like Russian voice and who will play with her, and who does not like the Russian voice you can safely from the menu, choose English who's stopping you, why not people's work to ruin, maybe they read these comments and think do completely as it was in ME3.

i
insex 08.04.20

Bad that no Russian voice acting, I already broke my eyes on these subtitles, I hate them!

S
SerAlex007 08.04.20

Kine
What you're done. I walked to the end and the wife also loved it. Much better than, speed the dialogue from mass effect 2 and 3

D
Dotstal 08.04.20

To learn English, you need to learn to switch the brain and force it to think in English, and I can't do it but tried what courses I have not tried. I know how to translate the phrase, but in my head it sounds like a strange set of sounds, forcing myself, I do the translation - but this time, and sounds more and more....

a
ant.ares 29.10.22

MikuHadsune
should be immediately bombed with nuclear weapons for such a translation, this is insulting