3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
5mok3v1ch 10.04.20 10:29 pm

What you have the ending *SPOILERS* (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Anyone what the ending was? I specifically preserved at the key moment. If you decide to bring the sister of the Duchess in a conversation with the Beast - she runs away, I kill the Beast, and the ceremony itself takes revenge on the sister of Anne-Henriette and after it is sent to the grave. If I choose to talk to the older vampire and lure out the Beast - the ending is the same. What's the matter? Can I leave Anne-Henriette alive? Maybe it is possible to make both sisters survived?
102 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr2242 10.04.20

5mok3v1ch
you passed the game?

5mok3v1ch 10.04.20

Aleksandr2242
During the week there will be no time because of work. The whole day was just ridiculous, then gradually with all new third party missions pereproydu. But my ending is not pleased at all. Brighten up the bitterness just the return of Ian

A
Aleksandr2242 10.04.20

5mok3v1ch
and th the Persians with the wild hunt also appears? Only without much spoilers.

5mok3v1ch 10.04.20

Aleksandr2242
No

k
kai2613t 10.04.20

understand that the work of a speedrun but I do not approve )

R
RBunny 10.04.20

Spielerkonto not.But was glad that Ian is back.And now I forever)

T
Trata Tata 10.04.20

Passed, the sisters reconciled, all alive and healthy. Ian waiting at home. The beast is dead

A
AnatolyKest 10.04.20

Aleksandr2242
Generally it is a simple branch, ie as the primary endings have not been, you can start the game first, fill level and just go to tosent there postarajtes then skeles , but at least where and what I want to do the game nothing binds

S
ShaiKhulud 10.04.20

Seit Dolev wrote:
Passed, the sisters reconciled, all alive and healthy. Ian waiting at home. The beast is dead
If it is not difficult to prove the selected branching and where it makes sense to do saved.

L
Lobo 10.04.20

Seit Dolev
And how to try them on I have they died?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.04.20

kai2613t
Support!!!! Job - the main thing! But a speedrun is not something that you don't approve and hate (for scrolley of sadatoshi)!!!!!!!!!! Now vacation and I have a game tries to stretch for 35-45 hours. Every tree will look under every stone))))

o
onakita 10.04.20

5mok3v1ch
My sister did not run away upon meeting with the Beast, and left and died from his claws. Beast let go of Geralt.

o
onakita 10.04.20

Seit Dolev
Oops, but how to reconcile that? I have them perish in the second solution.

f
frostsong 10.04.20

Guys, I'm in way over my head) the Game only came out yesterday evening, I've arrived, had only to download the incentive, I decided to start with the save game, where I finished heart of stone and killed the giant in Tossene...until all))) And here is discussing what the ending in addition..what do You eat?))

D
Dyrael 10.04.20

In order to reconcile the sisters needed when starts the quest for giving Geralt order to go with the Regis, and to continue the investigation. Then Geralt goes to her sister the Princess to speak with her. She asked the Witcher what he thinks about the motives of her actions. Why did she say, dislikes Anne-Henriette. If we assume that the reason that the Princess forgot about her, disowned her, in the course of further conversation you can reach a happy ending. If you choose the other 2 choices, in the end, it turns out that both sisters will die (although I have not tried in the course of this ceremony to warn the Princess about the danger, perhaps she will listen, although unlikely)

T
Trata Tata 10.04.20

I cut down when talking to the fact that they were kids... And warned all who the fifth victim.

J
Jerzy3 10.04.20

Kirill Kolosov
In the land of a thousand fairy tales have with Vannoy podobry to be and say that I expect everyone will live happily ever after, well, the ribbon the girl with matches buy/win.
Once you find out the name of a fifth victim to go to first speak with Vannoy to say that I know that she thinks her sister has betrayed, but I hope that XI'an will forgive her, or at least will listen.
After that, like, nobody can be prevented, and in the indictment to say that Sunny had his reasons and they were just kids - sisters are reconciled.

But Detlaff I have to save does not work.

F
Ferocious Bear 10.04.20

The people and that Geralt at the end? I'll be in the blood and the wine will look, and know the end of one of the favorite characters really want, is possible in private to write, write if you could...

K
Kosolapyi1 10.04.20

Who knows This can kill ? Painfully she recalled Brooks from the trailer. And sings in her style. My Geralt told her I'd come back for her, but even do not return (

T
Trata Tata 10.04.20

Above already wrote how to reconcile