3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
5mok3v1ch 10.04.20 10:29 pm

What you have the ending *SPOILERS* (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Anyone what the ending was? I specifically preserved at the key moment. If you decide to bring the sister of the Duchess in a conversation with the Beast - she runs away, I kill the Beast, and the ceremony itself takes revenge on the sister of Anne-Henriette and after it is sent to the grave. If I choose to talk to the older vampire and lure out the Beast - the ending is the same. What's the matter? Can I leave Anne-Henriette alive? Maybe it is possible to make both sisters survived?
102 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightManScar 10.04.20

The first passage was a bad ending(where both sisters die),but then I was curious as it looks good and I beat.
And strange as it may sound, I bad ending is more like it.It is more realistic(still the Witcher is not a fairy tale, here And they lived happily ever after a rarity) ,the more takes the soul and leaves a great feeling in heart is due to the fact that you couldn't this tragedy be prevented,this elegant music in a time when Geralt is laying flowers on a grave(or graves) further adds to the atmosphere and sense of longing.
In General,it is better you it themselves to see that this ending,in my opinion, is more like it.

a
asdewaz 10.04.20

Spoiler
Happy ending, Detlaff dead, thank you Regis. XI'an sister Anriette things are good, thanks Geralt. And I second holiday with CRIS at home in Tossene, thanks for the invitation from Andrietti :) Lived happily ever after. The end of the game, thank you for creating a game. The first and second part of the play, because it is not passed in life.

D
Dzhoel Miller 10.04.20

Good :)

a
arinr 10.04.20

I have a good ending. The living sisters - took advantage of a second chance. Woodpeckers are not alive - not used second chance. Came Yennifer said forever! Filled up the whole house with chests with things in the bedroom is now a unicorn! That is certainly the home, sweet home!

B
BioGen 10.04.20

Bad ending I got, try to get good now

R
Revivo 10.04.20

Bad ending (both sisters dead, Detlaff also, Regis is now persona non grata vampires) and to be honest, in my opinion, it is the best (the others looked on YouTube). Once again hats off to the writers and postanowili Project, everything was at the highest level.

h
helio 10.04.20

dimabudiansky
also think the normal + get bonus quest Geralt-snakes), the house waited for CRIS

S
Sringi 10.04.20

To the article I wanted to ask, and if you choose not forceful with Oriana from the hidden you will not meet? ( what type of good ending this do).

C
Ca1denc 10.04.20

I have a good ending turned out! Sisters died, Detlaff killed (It is a pity of course, but he is still crazy) Regis, as described above ''persona non grata vampires'' and it is clear he is against the vampire code went when Detlaff killed))) at Home waiting for Ian ( didn't expect to see her in this expansion, which was very pleased ). Marlena left a winery chef, and not kicked out into the street.
Consider this ending, the best one for yourself!
I would like to see CRIS at the end, but it probably depends on the ending, the main story))

I
Innas 10.04.20

I have CRIS was at the end)) As I understand it,you need to make tronicek break off then with two fairies and at the end of the main story that would be CRIS survived and became vedmochka.Then in the blood and wine in the house will come CRIS and have a chat with Geralt, and will sit by the tree as I had. Well, I forgot of course that would be the sisters survived and reconciled need. in General I have to be going all sujecki on the best ending without any guides.The Witcher I make a 100% percent)

l
lordofwater 10.04.20

fiery_wolff wrote:
Detlava it's awesome here, revealed as a hero, and if you look really closely you can understand that he is a beast, what mentally balanced and emotionally unstable, lurching from one extreme to another, and he helps people, toys repairs, it is without regret attacking the city. In one word, crazy, unpredictable and extremely dangerous. And what of XI'an? Yes, she's not an angel, ordered the 4 and if not stopped would be slammed sister. A total of 5 victims in revenge for the years of pain and humiliation. Why has become? They were crazy back with her sister on a level, and was always on her, because she was not born at that hour. Now imagine you are a 12 year old girl and have been abandoned by his parents and sister, the knights have taken you fall in the forest in the hope that you die down there, while luck was beaten and starved. And wander in the woods alone, and Cara eat moss to survive. Then years, with the robbers... well that was enough to become violent. And its purpose were those who were beaten and starved, the sister that has betrayed, because then the sister stand up for her and maybe Sianna no one would have kicked out.
support about Siany. About Detlaff. To be honest more was expected from the higher vampire who has lived for many centuries. At least some judgment, but not children's maximalism. Can explain it only by the fact that he came to the meeting straight from the massacre in the city, prevsize blood and in a state of extreme agitation. That is, when brain off, work some emotions. And at this point it appears that pyscho as described above, the unpredictable and extremely dangerous.

C
Chernyy Grifon 10.04.20

Well, my big finish I consider ideal.
The beast is dead. I understand that he is more beast humanity in it, but it is not able to cope with it, because the essence of the vampire, the stronger. He shouldn't have to go to the people. But, as is usually the case, all women. First, they are doing everything to interest the victim to fall in love with, and then use it until you throw. Detlaff fell for that hook and loved Sianna. They quite successfully used. I really did not want to kill him, as I understand it. But to talk in a fit of rage, he refused. The result - the vampire he made, with whom made friends, which was his only sensible friend, kills him on a couple of Witcher.
Then I'm sorry and seek. He wanted to do everything peacefully as possible, he had to transcend themselves and to kill their Savior.
With Vannoy very well. I got it, I talked to her. Her life was very complex, between a rock and a hard place. In spite of all that she did, I didn't want to hurt her and make things worse. I obtained her location and ensure that it revised its Outlook on the past. In the end I told her to talk to her sister, never told the Princess about ordering her, but it seems it has no effect. By the way, I very much Ian recalled. In appearance and character. Even the voice is similar.
Tried to do absolutely every mission with a good result.
So, the sisters made up. Geralt awarded. He earned the respect, the house, all the things he never had.
Saying goodbye to Regis, I went home where I waited for a very pleasant surprise in the form of CRIS. Because I chose both of sorceresses, they left the Witch. Finally, Geralt with CRIS finds a quiet life.
Endings(all possible) I am very pleased. Each thought carries with it the strong points.
Of course, it would be even better if CRIS appeared in any good scenario, and with it the Yen or Triss. So full, so to speak.
Addition to fame. I think the game is a masterpiece, the entire series, and especially part 3. The developers have done the impossible. They created a game that is loosely based on the book at the beginning, in the end, almost the entire emphasis is on book history. As for me, it is much more beautiful. I am extremely satisfied and going, soon, to re-take the entire trilogy.
I'm tuckered out and happy.
Spoiler

D
Dying 10.04.20

CRIS codeset Witcher
Olgert alive
Muchu own winery wine
Shpylevyi with Jenefer
Vamp gave the dead man a coincidence, Toussaint thriving

A
Aleksey Hvesko 10.04.20

Very amusing to read as all rejoice in the good ending, in which Detlaff dead, and XI'an living. Detlaff a normal guy, and XI'an rare rubbish and actually Detlaff the lesser evil rather than of XI'an. Then just a matter of your morals.

f
fog666666 10.04.20

Geralt cuts off the head of CRIS and copulates with her head and body CRIS claps

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.04.20

fin1977
Wow, where is this ending????)))) And show me!!!! Che I could not stir!!!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.04.20

Alexey Hocico
Detlaff a great person, sorry for him, but XI'an is really scum and Monda ears!!!!!!!

f
fog666666 10.04.20

want Witcher with mods torrents well you're an honest gamer only buy so in the span

D
Devilor 10.04.20

All the endings in Russian:
Good ending:

Secret or unique ending:

Bad ending:

M
Monster_JAM 10.04.20

Was on bad ending, as it is called. That is bad ending seems the most correct and fair. All he got what he deserved, and even the Princess Anne, because of his carelessness, naivety and arrogance. It is not clear how a person could manage Tussentaal further. And XI'an is a terrible person. To feel sorry for her for no reason, she's cruel, dangerous and very sneaky. Do not forget that this whole mess happened because of it. Well, also thanks to Anna, of course. All most sorry Detlaff, who fell out of love. He was just a contractor. What a pity, the vampire, taking a hard decision of killing his friend... So, for me personally, that bad ending closer to uncovering the Supplement. Sisters are dead, the dead Detlaff, Regis goes to the South, to Geralt comes to his beloved, and Toussant will be a new ruler. As for the first passage additions considered bad ending most correct. But, if to continue play, then it is better to beat on good ending.