3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
5mok3v1ch 10.04.20 10:29 pm

What you have the ending *SPOILERS* (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Anyone what the ending was? I specifically preserved at the key moment. If you decide to bring the sister of the Duchess in a conversation with the Beast - she runs away, I kill the Beast, and the ceremony itself takes revenge on the sister of Anne-Henriette and after it is sent to the grave. If I choose to talk to the older vampire and lure out the Beast - the ending is the same. What's the matter? Can I leave Anne-Henriette alive? Maybe it is possible to make both sisters survived?
102 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boba4ka 10.04.20

mirel
Due to the fact that comes only one friend, and neither Triss nor Ian not the selected woman the witch and CRIS in a bad ending to ruin, I think even so it is a Buttercup. And prison is actually another ending, I meant the one where Angga Henrietta survive, and her sister too.

W
Wild Rider 10.04.20

Bad sisters has not reconciled. Went for Hidden, so did not even realize that the girl with the ribbon.

S
Spektr1994 10.04.20

In General, I was wrong. Throughout the Supplement agree with Regis, choosing podnimalsya answers, like your friend screws up, do not worry, it happens with many. At a reception with the artists and musicians, chose a conciliatory position in a conversation with a friend for one week only. In the final stages of Regis proposed to steal the sister of the Princess and go to the vampire agree. Agree with him. In the country of fairy tales when searching for beans in a conversation with my sister chose not boring the modes of response. ( a very important point: in one of the dialogues there is an option I want you to live happily ever after. You have to select it). Also, be SURE to find the girl, the huckster, and win\to buy her the ribbon(which is required in order for the sister survived with your ex. If this is not done, the ending would not be good). To find the dealer near you message boards where is the order of the Goose. After overcoming barefoot country sascoc placed sister that she wants to use us like he used vampire. She denies this offers Geralt a choice. Agree with her (forgive Geralt Ian\Triss) and see cloud stage. After defeating the boss of the add-on, will doprovodem the investigation and go to his sister Princess. Talk like she does because her sister betrayed and forgotten( or something like that) and it's time to forget the insults and forgive each other. Such positions are at the ceremony.All. Seeing the tearful scene of reunion of families
And another important point: during dorassledovaniya, in the hands of the Witcher gets fifth letter with the name of the victim. This fact is everywhere to remain silent( in conversation with the captain of the guard and, in fact, Princess)

H
Homikator 10.04.20

I have the ending with Tris, if you know what I mean)
P. S Can someone give sohraneniya before a decisive outcome, and then I have the Duchess died(((

R
RevCrew 10.04.20

actually passed , all are living except detlof , and I decided to try your luck so to speak, because I took so originally went to the HIDDEN, got the key from the creature which eats children , then comes the Regis says, they say reconsider, so I changed my mind and flooded to save the Princess from the fairy tale, actually saved , the vampire killed, Princess friends, and I decided to go to hidden , because there armor is cool is, all used the key, went into the maze , and he even bitch this not talking to me, moreover , is the quest for sokrovishe how come Geralt stops an unknown force and soobschaetsya that we should continue the quest, but rather to return to the starting position, how to be what to do I don't know, bug this in tossene , though all passed , leaving only the final battle with the wild hunt
and yet , in bacteria appeared lizard-matriarch where finding such is not specified we can tell who

K
KrytooidoNevozmonosti 10.04.20

5mok3v1ch
Generally I have the ending turned out, XI'an reconciled with her sister Anne during her court and all are alive and well

A
Aleksandr2242 10.04.20

KrytooidoNevozmonosti
I don't understand the ending in which the sisters make peace with each other, with deliam what? He remains alive or not? And that odd to me to not kill anyone you want.

m
makgrath 10.04.20

Seit Dolev
In short the game is essentially 4 endings. Can be divided into two(two-and-a'an alive after a meeting with Delafon, two dead).How to save Detlef(to take his side during a conversation at the table, it needs to find all the clues in his room) did Not win a ribbon for Siany and not to listen to her talk in the Quest long Ago. After coming to a meeting with Delafon, he will kill Xian(IMHO she deserves it) And when Detlef will ask you what to do next, just tell him that he was being released. All Detlef alive, and justice was served. Then otsitka in prison and will, the same scene with a Shoe. Another time, when Regis asked him what to do, go rescue a XI'an or to find hidden vampire, tell him that you are still undecided, go to Oriana, complete the quest kill Garcina leader(just to make it into the bestiary) Then go to Regis and tell me what changed your mind to look for the hidden vampire go to save'an. Thus, Garcin leader in the bestiary, quest Oriana passed, the quest is also long since passed and the ending you can choose any. All birds with one stone. I went through the same at the end where Detlef died(unfortunately, what moral pain I felt when he had to be killed, but he is the best boss in the game(For slow-witted in terms of gameplay,not the plot!!)) and both princesses are alive.

T
Trata Tata 10.04.20

makgrath
The best???) as for me the best was from the previous additions.. Oldguard like.. even Though he was not a full boss.. But still more interesting personality with. And Detlef just crazy... No more... the Villain.. The same Vice versa and was not... Though the possibility of war with him is...

A
Aleksandr2242 10.04.20

makgrath
so anyway, someone must die?

m
makgrath 10.04.20

Seit Dolev
I was talking about the gameplay(the battle with the boss, with Algirdas is also possible to fight a full-fledged, depending on the choice of the dialogue) as the best character Algirdas, it is clear, but as the battle with the boss, Detlef with its three phases is a miracle.. I really do not understand how you can be on the side of Siani. And Anna just awful, such a stupid character I've ever seen. It gives such a huge amount of illogical nonsense that I don't understand how she can do something to them. Detlef actually not a villain, he's a victim and play it perfectly shows if to grasp at every clue, note and dialogue. The true villain of the Supplement is Siana. she started all this mess, she planned everything from the beginning, in her hands the blood. It is trite Detlef used as a weapon. As for him, well I can just say, if tomorrow will kidnap my woman, I will do anything to save her. And when Detlef understands the truth, his reaction is completely understandable and normal, you just have to look at it from a moral point of view. Who is to blame? One who plotted evil and deceit(and the lowest of all) forced the innocent to commit evil(and judging by the flashbacks, we see that Detlef is very difficult, he felt the real pangs of conscience) or the one used? Agree we can't blame the gun, because it killed someone, we blame the one who sent him. From the side of morality, honor and justice, Detlef in no way to blame. His world was just destroyed. I tried with'an Boxing( thank God for manual save))))) And Geralt are pinned(and in almost all cases) that all this mess just for her. There were a ton of questions about why Siana did not fulfill his plan myself(answer only excuses) But most of all I killed it: Siana became the ataman of robbers and lived there for good. Why is she over there? Geralt himself asking. In response, he receives: XS, probably should have stayed, but it's too late(Siana you're just super, motivation from God!!!))) I can't be on the side that wanted to kill his Sister, because of mere nonsense(I repeat I listened to all her conversations, and it is nonsense). Anna is no better, she wanted to kill me, she killed Milton who was my friend(Repeat, Detlef only weapon, directs his Xian), she wanted to make a revolution, but do not care, Alright, I forgive you. At this point I remember a joke from a review BadComedian'a : WAAAAAA!

m
makgrath 10.04.20

Aleksandr2242
In any case, someone will die. In my opinion, the most obvious candidate is Siana. I really can't blame the gun(Detlef), that he's somebody shot. Blame should be the one who the gun was sent(Siana).

m
makgrath 10.04.20

I added the last else stone in the direction of Siana. You hated your sister, you had it all planned out, framed innocent. You couldn't just come in buckler and talk to Anna about everything that's happened? After all, the problem has been solved at one fucking dialogue! At the end of the game. You just forgive each other(one of the endings). Why were all these murders, bases and plans if all your problems you decided in one minute? WHY? How can you be on the side of this lady and ridicule Detlef?

J
Jerzy3 10.04.20

makgrath
XI'an may be out for vengeance, and Detlaff - no. This is the difference between them.

m
makgrath 10.04.20

Jerzy3
Oh right, Siana revenge because of the stupid,illogical, trumped-up reasons. And Detlef revenge, because he really was betrayed, vilified, mixed with all types of dirt and used. His revenge is logical.

J
Jerzy3 10.04.20

makgrath
Betrayed both. The people they loved. Sister Sianna framed so that the miracle is not dead. Detlaff used. Both had reasons for revenge.

A
Aleksandr2242 10.04.20

makgrath
I see, well I'm exactly the same endings went, right now, just from the prison came. Actually, I wouldn't want anyone to die to see for Detlef can understand and Siani was the real reason for all that she gave.. ( the Ending where both sisters die I do not consider.)

A
Aleksandr2242 10.04.20

Jerzy3
well sister I understand she was mad only that she thought she had forgotten about her after she was forced out of the Principality.

J
Jerzy3 10.04.20

Aleksandr2242
For this, too. And could not believe Anriette that she was looking for her, but decided to trust and forgive.

m
makgrath 10.04.20

Jerzy3
I understand it all, but the evil was committed by the XI'an much more. She in childhood creates a cloud of crap, that's it and started to count really damn, she is guilty in their problems and makes to pay for it other. Hurt her? Yes. Sianou betrayed? If the direct pull Yes. Her life destroyed?But Who was to blame? For the most part she at least Anna. She wanted revenge? Yes. Why did she intervene in this Detlava? This is the real cowardice. She just solve their problems by proxy. THERE'S NO EXCUSE! If you think betrayed you, took from you what is rightfully yours, fight for it herself! No need to involve other people here, I don't know if even after this argument, you're going to justify it, it ooooooooočen ' weird.