3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
5mok3v1ch 10.04.20 10:29 pm

What you have the ending *SPOILERS* (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Anyone what the ending was? I specifically preserved at the key moment. If you decide to bring the sister of the Duchess in a conversation with the Beast - she runs away, I kill the Beast, and the ceremony itself takes revenge on the sister of Anne-Henriette and after it is sent to the grave. If I choose to talk to the older vampire and lure out the Beast - the ending is the same. What's the matter? Can I leave Anne-Henriette alive? Maybe it is possible to make both sisters survived?
102 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jerzy3 10.04.20

makgrath
And what of XI'an could grow? Her childhood was afraid of her dreams. Treated like a leper. In childhood all doing cloud stuff, but she blamed everything she did or didn't do. And the only person she trusted betrayed her. After she was beaten, taken to the woods, where she a week bark ate and died, would not find it a gang. The gang and raised. In the noble robber she'd hardly grown.
She very much wanted to take revenge. She would not have coped. In addition Detlaff, so to be honest, with her revenge five nobody could have done for sure. He was the perfect assassin and kill with ease. How was she to know that Detlaff closer to one of his victims? He had to kill several unfamiliar people of XI'an were considered bastards and would never have known about the deception.
Something like this.

A
Aleksandr2242 10.04.20

Jerzy3
well, what you have in the end, the ending left?

J
Jerzy3 10.04.20

Aleksandr2242
In the first - reconciled sisters. Secondly, everything died.

m
makgrath 10.04.20

Jerzy3
It's still not an excuse. In the game, among other things, stipulates that the parents of Siani did not believe in the curse and treated my daughter well until she starts to kink. Dude this is nonsense, to believe it is simply impossible. Her motivation is so stupid, ill-conceived and shaky modelled as believing in it is unreal. If she hated her sister, she would don't forgive her for 30 seconds. Dialogue 30 seconds solved all the problems. Really? I spit for the fact that Batman didn't kill Superman because of the identical names of the mothers? Yes, it's just resting. Siana years made plans(although she became the ataman of the robbers, all kind would be nice, the Herc she said about it), but it built an ultra complicated plan(which was a disgusting thought) destroyed a lot of lives, Detlef would not have attacked the city and the vampires would have killed hundreds of people if not for her. I have(in real life) has a friend who has a father and brother that the father himself robbed the whole family of my friend, causing my friend lived in poverty for many years(I write no names because the story is real). But, something my father's friend did not kill his brother! Not its not other people's hands. Probably need to follow the example of Siani and immediately kill everyone! My classmate Sasha in school 10 years were beaten and tortured. I guess he must find the vampire and kill the offenders. I understand that Anna is guilty of something(BUT SHE was a CHILD!) Even if XI wanted to punish her(WELL NOT to KILL!) And the fact that Siana could not implement the plan without Detlef, that's her problem, Detlef nothing to do with it, there's no need to get involved! In any case, any position of XI'an there is no justification. Maybe it is also possible to keep alive, maybe she doesn't deserve death, but such a possibility in the game! I'd rather side with someone that used and betrayed, forced to do terrible things than the side that made their problems, to understand halfway around the world but himself. She could at least try to get in touch with Anna and in case of failure, and even then would look for the killers(who will do it voluntarily). It is possible, Detlef would have done it because of his love voluntarily, but we have the nonsense we were given.

m
makgrath 10.04.20

Aleksandr2242
By the way I have all the endings done. Saves)))))

A
Aleksandr2242 10.04.20

makgrath
and I had one that I got, the rest I do not really. ) Or rather don't want to make a choice between Delafon and'an about the death of both sisters, I generally keep quiet.

T
Trata Tata 10.04.20

makgrath
That's nothing, from the fact that someone thought to share the battle with a bare three stages the world is not overturned. I, too, found something to admire. Yes, and Detlef nothing special. The first half of his actions can be forgiven, Yes used, but then you, one of my friends reassures that it is good. In the end, the surprise nichrome and it is not good. Too me the plot reversal. The addition is gorgeous, no complaints here. There just the standard boss and nothing more. As appeared in the game killer, and so they died. And Oldguard different. Appears as a Customer, shows what he is, how he doesn't care about anything, but in the second half of the game, he is already a victim. And choices, he either gets his way or the Witcher, or is dying. Here is his awesome revealed. And Detlef...I wanted to kill, then Regis persuaded, but still doubted the result, attacked the innocent city showed their kind heart. So nichrome fucking in it. He's not a great villain, nothing will be remembered after passing. He came, he showed what he is mega cool, has died from the main character, a typical boss, even about these three stages of the battle, I probably remember only because discussing it here. No more. Algirdas, though not boss, but remember, I am the sword in the house of the witch put on the shelf as a memory of one of the most memorable characters of this universe. The topic is closed. Detlef g*UPE on a stick, Algirdas cool.

m
makgrath 10.04.20

Seit Dolev
Well, it's only your opinion. The theme of nichrome is not closed. Were there topics close look, he decided.

J
Jerzy3 10.04.20

makgrath
Dude, you somehow completely'an zagnobili. The plan was good - if we could we would have suffered only knights and sister, and the vampire would have considered himself a hero. From how everything went wrong she freaked out. Why, and offered to go to a meeting with an angry Delafon.

T
Trata Tata 10.04.20

makgrath
for you and me is closed. I have nothing to do what have to argue with you. You have your opinion I have mine

m
makgrath 10.04.20

Jerzy3
Well yeah, if it were possible, it would be different.

L
LIL WAYNE 10.04.20

all the endings

f
fiery_wolff 10.04.20

You seriously, Detlaf good Detlef victim, and XI'an bad??? ) Feature of this game is that there are no good and bad, the world is not divided into black and white, but we have to choose between large and small evil. ) And Detlef was a victim until I learned the truth about Sianne, after that he had a choice. And what did he choose? He unleashed an army of vampires on the city and massacred. XI'an said I too was betrayed, and for him it will be a lesson, but she deceived him, used to kill 4 people, he willingly massacred hundreds. Many in my life betrayed and used, but that is no reason to attack the city. Detlava it's awesome here, revealed as a hero, and if you look really closely you can understand that he is a beast, what mentally balanced and emotionally unstable, lurching from one extreme to another, and he helps people, toys repairs, it is without regret attacking the city. In one word, crazy, unpredictable and extremely dangerous. And what of XI'an? Yes, she's not an angel, ordered the 4 and if not stopped would be slammed sister. A total of 5 victims in revenge for the years of pain and humiliation. Why has become? They were crazy back with her sister on a level, and was always on her, because she was not born at that hour. Now imagine you are a 12 year old girl and have been abandoned by his parents and sister, the knights have taken you fall in the forest in the hope that you die down there, while luck was beaten and starved. And wander in the woods alone, and Cara eat moss to survive. Then years, with the robbers... well that was enough to become violent. And its purpose were those who were beaten and starved, the sister that has betrayed, because then the sister stand up for her and maybe Sianna no one would have kicked out.

L
Loken3 10.04.20

Killed Detlaf and reconciled sisters. Funny how above I wrote about the fact that he had a right to freak out because it used. He killed 4 knights, who are to blame (I'm inclined to believe Sianne). The city, then why cut? He would have no problem to go ALONE to the Palace, and all. What was needed all these Alps and Brooks? And like the thing: he let Sianna, because he felt that he had to cool off...and then decided to kill everyone. cool, something else to say.
PS He were only a happy ending, perhaps in the future, when I replay the game I will see the rest, but now I do not want. For sisters happy Detlef...he is guilty. Algirdas from the second it came out, but XI'an as a character fairly well disclosed, and understand it is in principle possible.

B
Bard Lyutik 10.04.20

I got the bad ending (Anna and XI'an is dead). But the quest with the Hidden very much. Wandered around this cave opening his mouth)

R
Roy jons 10.04.20

Bard Buttercup
You have Blood and Wine passed?

a
a_noob_is 10.04.20

All cute cnange describes Burr in prison knows what the crack it comes up even once found her evidence that she 5 the victim , screaming that this is not true, the letter should be destroyed, chased me (they really with Buttercup each other's faces). Well good luck then with your quirks. Desire to remain in the vineyard there, choose the path of the witch to the end. And then let Buttercup runs. Here's the ending.

d
dimaor 10.04.20

Tell me how to kill Detlef

V
Verzor 10.04.20

Good. Reconciled lived happily ever after.)

In General, the topic of a ribbon is pretty obvious. When talking to this young smack dealer, at once understand that it will have value in the future. It would be better this time a little better disguised, so as not so obviously was.

D
Dokata 10.04.20

Once declared a great ending is not good...) I went to XI'an a well-deserved grave, and Detlaff alive and Regis looking for him. Now briefly explain why. Well, the analogy with the story about renfri obvious, I think. Geralt and here also were the scapegoat, while there are, in General, very true. The whole point is well explained by other prisoners - is that the Witcher is sitting in jail for nesesito sister, who anriette the early shit was.
I need to repeat the arguments voiced here will not just add.
These two bitches that XI'an that empty-headed Anrietta not deserve peace and forgiveness to each other. One have such a cast out and forgotten by family - yeah, that's just in the world of the Witcher such banished and forgotten 13 for a dozen. The same Geralt, Yennefer the same, abandoned the family, and indeed such fate meet very often. But not all of them justify themselves that as XI'an.
She began to kink - at first, the curse of never being believed.
And Detlaff in the massacre in Beclere no more to blame than Anrietta. He said that there are three days to XI'an came to him. Anrietta decided that this will not happen, although the city was afraid of vampires and is very afraid of what will happen - and a vampire, among other things, waited a week instead of the aforesaid three days. Something somehow does not fit the image of a bloodthirsty monster)