3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
5mok3v1ch 10.04.20 10:29 pm

What you have the ending *SPOILERS* (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Anyone what the ending was? I specifically preserved at the key moment. If you decide to bring the sister of the Duchess in a conversation with the Beast - she runs away, I kill the Beast, and the ceremony itself takes revenge on the sister of Anne-Henriette and after it is sent to the grave. If I choose to talk to the older vampire and lure out the Beast - the ending is the same. What's the matter? Can I leave Anne-Henriette alive? Maybe it is possible to make both sisters survived?
102 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trata Tata 10.04.20

Ferocious Bear
Alive,healthy, have a house and plus surprise. For him personally, bad no end, just a rest

T
Trata Tata 10.04.20

Jerzy3
Detlef campaign does not save, I both tried, he somehow dies

T
Trata Tata 10.04.20

frostsong
There the story quickly passed))) but it is better to first complete all the side, just then will be the time that some will not be coming back. Anyway in this story the turn the game will suggest will continue

J
Jerzy3 10.04.20

Kosolapyi1
Back in the trailer.) Oriana is Brooks from the trailer. She has the face and song and gestures are the same. Only the hair growing back, you can see the time has passed.

J
Jerzy3 10.04.20

Seit Dolev
Well, it means at the same time and Sianno and Detlef in any way.( Cheto thought that if the old vampire to go something will change.(

T
Tequila_ 10.04.20

Spoileron Triss were at home, there is the option where CRIS was coming,but I did not succeed. and what's the 3rd ending?

T
TheHumanII 10.04.20

Here are all 3 endings described.
Спойлерhttp://gameguidesbook.ru/vse-kontsovki-vedmak-3-krov-i-vino.html/

F
Ferocious Bear 10.04.20

V. Putin
The third campaign Yennifer...

d
dimabudiansky 10.04.20

Seit Dolev
If the country of fairy tales not to take the ribbon for Sunny that Dettlaff'll kill her and you can choose to kill him or to let go. this will open a secret third ending. And you in jail Henriette jailed) I think this is the normal ending, since I these crazy sisters is not a pity, but detlava all used duck him again and kill make! Some nonsense

S
SpartanSoap 10.04.20

Best. The sisters reconciled, Dettlaff died, Regis decided to leave Bokler, and Geralt returned to Corvo Bianco, where he waited for Jennifer <3

By the way, who passed the quest the Blood? That you get out there, what opportunities?

d
dimabudiansky 10.04.20

SpartanSoap
If the call of the blood that you almost will fuck you up, hidden vampire, and you need to get the fuck knows what caves and look for a gift for stealth, he urged Detlef. And when you're called upon, you will have to kill, as in the case of the country of fairy tales,

T
Trata Tata 10.04.20

dimabudiansky
I also thought about the ribbon.. But the second time, this option is not preperiodic)

S
SpartanSoap 10.04.20

dimabudiansky
If you had the Blood, XI'an, in any event, survive?

J
Jerzy3 10.04.20

SpartanSoap
It will not survive.

N
Narget Nurn 10.04.20

The people, and if not completed the main quest classic the Witcher 3, it'll affect the ending?
For example, if you choose neither Tris nor Ian, who will be waiting for you at the end? But if the original was a bad ending?

a
a1ex1989 10.04.20

Passed DLC - choosing separately from the main game,because the savegame was not.Took the game on good ending.
On arrival in the house....there was Buttercup,said that not long in Tossene,will,like the knights a lot of ballads, he will order it.
Said,that on Priscilla attacked on the street,and Geralt replied that sorry he wasn't there. - As it is not logical.While it may be the ending of this mini is generated because the DLC separately passed immediately to the level.

B
Boba4ka 10.04.20

Narget Nurn
Buttercup apparently will come once such a framework that neither Ian nor Triss nor CRIS, though I most likely will not check, too long to pass once the entire game, and CRIS would be a pity for the sake of 10 minute scenes deliberately to ruin. )

J
Jerzy3 10.04.20

Shani no one came?)

m
mirel 10.04.20

Boba4ka
Buttercup arrives if Geralt goes to jail.

S
SecondMate 10.04.20

dimabudiansky
That feeling when Quint lost and went to jail