3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.10.19 04:22 pm

Impression of the game (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In this topic ONLY impressions of the game. All questions, disputes and discussions - in other topics. Not understand the ban.
114 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleriooon 04.10.19

suarez888
Yes, the plot in this game(as in part 1)frustrating. I wrote above about the game and the only thing that upsets this story(lore of the game, the plot, dialogues, etc.) it is Clear that in a year, when will the enhanced edition, then everything will be polixena supplemented, the fight will be fixed, but it does not fix the game's plot, which discourages further play. The game is very grotesque, the dialogues of level of how to eat?, a lot of jokes, and the next great evil is happening, this implies a bit of a weird game design. I understand now I will say that not for the sake of the story in divinity play, but because the game is marketed as RPGs, and there are a lot on mobs experience will not receive and will not move far. Like it or not, quests will have, and a lot of them and it is not always clear how to implement them(description sucks, to be honest, PoE was better).
Well, I should add that in the game there are strange decisions, like not always appropriate puzzles and traps that are so small that it is not clear how such a thing stuck in the game. They simply are not designed for this game. Well, it's okay, tolerable, sometimes even fun. But the story... the game world is just not interesting. I hope lariana to the third part force their writers, will invite others and will be able to fit the plot and dialogue.

D
DastFight08 04.10.19

Passed first location, hours 25.
The game is basically like it, but I have never went crazy from old-style RPG in the past. D&D I do not particularly like (not a fan, for example). And so, like ARPG and XCOM, so I decided to try.
The location is beautiful, the characters and their views I absolutely don't like. That's just...eerily. The dwarf, in principle, not bad, so picked it up and started for the necromancer.
What else but a fan of the genre I do not like is the party system. Almost never use companions in games. I like to run one, but unfortunately, the game is not designed, even if you chose the perk goes. If 5 enemies, and you alone, the result is obvious.
A few interesting spells. Those that are, are well animated, but very upset, for example, that no school of Light, or something like that. There are water-related ripe that treat, but the priests (damn preset in the game like there is) not treated with water. The priest does not cause the rain and the snow not scattered!
Yes, it's all relative, but still.
Cor-mechanics I like, it's the most important thing, maybe in the future there will be some add-ons or fashion, which will help to adjust the game by himself.
And and latest. There are no advanced transmogrifying things? To give them a different look? This is a known issue of RPG when you don't want to part with the thing you like. Maybe then it decided...

s
stranjer8 04.10.19

Here raspiarili this, frankly, not very good game. Sensible plot no. What the aunt wants to kill gg, the island is prison and it's literally the entire plot early in the game. For those who did not pass the first part do not understand anything that happens in the beginning and that the magicians istochnika and what they send them.

The first location on the ship made mediocre. It was also an opportunity to make a fascinating detective quest with epic denouement in the final. Nevertheless, the possibility of merged dumbest way. Once on the island, you find out that to fight and pump levels you Menachem, for few enemies and they are a big problem even if you collect 2-3 teammates. Quests on the island are also flushed down the toilet in one way or another. Yes and start the game with boring running around town - it was stupid in the first part (where to go beyond that the city failed me in mind of wild boredom).

And the problem here is that the social component of the game useless. The skill of persuasion is useless, and I get it when will either take the thief oranges, or you can kill the bandits (which is difficult without pumping), without the third option. The ability to choose for the character of the so-called tag adds additional dialogue options - complete idiocy. Selecting the aristocrat you speak as klishirovannyh smug snob, and the Joker I do not want to mention.

The graphics are worse than the first part. On the locations all merges into some kind of mess and looks unflattering.

c
choa 04.10.19

judging by the comments the game as the first part - fighting, build, loot. The plot, flow, script for show. As it does not fit. It's not diablog!

C
CEMENTATOR 04.10.19

Good game, but the impression spoiled this chemogolovka garbage, can not play.
Tell me how to remove these ridiculous huge lettering in the middle of the screen that appear in battle, when the enemy is conducting an attack?

Spoiler

S
Shurik4546 04.10.19

One of the best RPG.

V
Vitaliy Gaydar 04.10.19

Who says that the game is not very please explain to me, what are the analogs, in addition to Tyranny and Pillars? I'm just a hostage of this particular genre and it's like a curse as games such practically do not. Accordingly, the Original Sin 2 by no means can be bad because the genre is no competition and for me personally this game is a great joy. And if you take into account grafinchik (which of course is not the most important, but certainly pleased) that this game is now the only one on earth.

A
AiDpiv 04.10.19

The game can be good or bad independently of competitors. About my experience I will say : the game is great! Music, panache, optimization, atmosphere, dialogue, and of course the combat system!

M
Mr Independent 04.10.19

Hmm, better RPG of this type I have not seen. PTS. captures, really feel like a hero in a fantasy world. 11 out of 10!

S
Saihonh 04.10.19

You know what I thought that the Illness from the ships it's like the eagles in the universe Tolkien, a complete asshole not to get out pfft.. well would 1 time in summom the beginning but no)).. and Yes the game is top odnaznachno is worth every spent minute)))

.Overlords 04.10.19

meanwhile isometric like home. seen the others pass by

E
Emitent 04.10.19

The game just exceeded my expectations, such fun had not received since the time of Witcher 3.
1. As for the plot, You guys go first then blow a Blizzard, the 1st act is essentially a prologue. The plot and its opening is still far away.... To me that's still not the truth was revealed why the creatures from the void call me a traitor))) (Play for Necro).
2. Who sad to read the dialogues, well what can I say... the level of your immersion in the game world is just equal to 0. you then either shooters or Diablo 3. Going all wet about not thinking, it's all for You to consider.
3. the battle system, at first, pissed off..... but only from a misunderstanding. But when understood, here, as in the first ride... not to get hung up on one class just suicide.

And so in General for 10))) Puzzles and fun quest as always from Larikov bulk. And a open sandbox where you are free to do what they want and there is almost no framework ))))))

x
xoen 04.10.19

Already slipped in the news that the matter of nomination for the award for best game in the genre of RPG.
from these ребятhttp://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/divinity-original-sin-ii?recent-sort=userscore
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/divinity-original-sin-ii?recent-sort=metascore
http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/new-releases/pc/metascore

_
_SubZero_ 04.10.19

The game is a test,but half of the quests you cannot complete because the items are not written whether they are necessary for the job and I threw them out like trash((

z
zimer9 04.10.19

Tell me did the Russian voice? Or only subtitles in Russian?

S
Samuilgv 04.10.19

About voice acting-while and do not dream.Subs are not completely .Who knows in this version (v 3.0.143.324) as the translation of text and subtitles?

I
Ivan Lebedev 04.10.19

play 2 act )) and I want to first go ... the game just pleasing from the first part much better .

v
vit0208 04.10.19

Interestingly,despite many instances with quests(like everything is done,but the quest is not closed and che do not understand, etc.), but gnomelove isometry last time, so cling to is that King's Bounty. PS.Still waiting,maybe someone will pick up from the floor, The Dark Eye Drakensang?

d
dizz2010 04.10.19

Let's say the Russian translation is interesting, but ambiguous! IMHO I like it, sorry no voices!

i
insel260 04.10.19

Never liked this style of battle. The heroes were spared, and similar games. I would not put this game ever if I knew what exactly is the genre. But, on reflection, that this is a common RPG, set on the PC and got stuck for 8 hours...
8 hours!!! Yes I am a Witch, and it is less played in the first day.
In General, the game is a bomb, I fell in love with her. The music is divine, the graphics are perfect, the interface is easy and intuitive at first glance. You can create multiCLASS, and the story of funny (sorry not all is Russified).
In General, my personal rating of this game 9 out of 10. 1 point thrown off because of the awkward control the character's movement.
When the game comes out all the patches will remove bugs and will be full Russification - be sure to buy it. Now playing at pirates, but honestly, it's the hand she reaches for the wallet, to purchase this masterpiece.
Amazing game.
Play as the Summoner and Archer. In time with the priest-necromancer, necro, and rogoi.
Yields run around the island in search of a box of oranges, took out all the guards, while after covering the chief sadist and ducked out of town
Spoilera forgetting to remove the collar at the mechanic (won a stage in the dungeon).
Now go to the swamp. Very interesting what will happen next.