3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.10.19 04:22 pm

Impression of the game (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In this topic ONLY impressions of the game. All questions, disputes and discussions - in other topics. Not understand the ban.
114 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizz2010 01.11.20

to inad and to whom and what do you want to prove? Why write about your idiosynhasion to this game.

K
KazymirZyba 01.11.20

A single whole of the many game mechanics in this game, create a truly magnificent harmony, from which it will be difficult to break away. Filling and scale - delights.

S
StrikeX 01.11.20

I didn't like it. some dot2 in the company's mode

D
Dron_Ur 01.11.20

Well, that's it, 4/10. All the mechanics of the game are out of date 15 years ago. Tried to play with friends (three) in the coop, it's really hell and Israel. The coop here is tied up as a crutch through one place. One accidentally hit some dog and rushed... (yes I like to experiment, who would know that because of the impact on some dog slace all on the nps on the ship, straight chicken from Skyrim) Poked into the plot Persian and the rest of all missed, who first robbed the box / corpse of that and all the loot, shit. Tons of boring dull dialogues (hello Bioware), just listen to which until one of the comrades responds, becomes even more boring at times. In addition, such dialogues have 99% of all nps, i.e. you can talk unfortunately with everyone. NPS who can give a quest is not marked (in normal rpg of such a plan it is done for example an exclamation point over your head), so listen to everyone not to miss the quest. With multiplayer preservation, too, incomprehensible, I do not see these saves, because the host was a friend. That is, all the saves are kept by him (facepalm). Now do not run the game and do nothing, in normal games the save lie at each player separately, and when connected to the host just clings to his progress in the game.
I want to pump up the theft and steal everything from the nps, because it is the best way to raise the money, but it is difficult to imagine what it will look like in the coop - unsuccessfully robbed, the floor of the city sagped, save was xs when, friends shout ....
To create a character is very difficult without knowing in advance all the intricacies of the game, i.e. it is not clear what skills, perks, talents, tags to choose, have to read in advance manuals on the buildings.
I also want to say about the stupid armor system. which forces you to do a party of one direction (or physical or magical damage), i.e. the classic rpg scheme of the type tank-d-mag dd-support here does not run through.
Very inconveniently made collection of items from the ground, you need to poke separately on each, pre-pinching Alt. There are simply no auto-picking buttons (((Containers do not illuminate at all, because of many things you can just miss.
In general, the game is not bad, but it is for a thoughtful slow single. Standard turn-based combat and pumping are quite intrecent.

UPD: Another cherry on the cake of a crooked coop was that yesterday when trying to go to a friend in the game I constantly went for the character of another comrade, then for the bot-fein. And so 10 times. until Feyn was put into my sub-squad and I was able to switch (there's still a wacky mess with the squads that every real player can recruit himself into the squad of up to 3 companions, but it's a complete idism).
I would also like the opportunity to move the camera twice further, move the keys and see the helsbars above all the participants of the fight.

W
Werewolf1986 01.11.20

My favorite game is 10/10. Divine game.

Spoiler

K
Kleycore 01.11.20

I did not think that someday I can play isometric, and besides, also a step-by-step game, previously on the spirit of them did not tolerate. But for a long time I watched how this game was praised and still made up his mind. I'm just ecstatic, now it's one of my favorite games. However, after this game the effect is ambiguous, this game has opened for me interest in other similar projects, but I tried to play them and after divinity everything else seems so unplayable feces....
By the way I tried to play in the first part, I could not, so the second was good that the first is impossible to play.
Not particularly passable, from the first passage I slowly passed all the secondary quests, and after the completion - looked at the save all the endings. I don't see the point of going through again, the variability of the plot is not particularly, just the endings. However, maybe in a year or two....
Graphics, music, combat, dialogues 10/10

From above, someone swore that the fighter is out of date, but compared to what? I tried to play poe (pillars of eternity, pathfinder. and compared to similar miscarriages, which are poured high marks, in divinity is just super-breakthrough and interesting combat and mechanics abilities.

F
F..K admin 01.11.20

Stupid quests, boring plot, squalid interface and management. The same garbage as the first part.

K
Kto Zdes 01.11.20

Naha such games in a similar genre to make so short

P
ProDisaster 01.11.20

Step-by-step fights suck. The game itself is 10 dialogues out of 10 - no ecchon. Control the camera so-so.
On average would bet 2 out of 10. 2 points purely for the schedule.

L
Listorel 06.12.20

Not a bad game. Enjoyed the role-playing system, nice graphics and editor. I did not like the combat system, the development system and clothing changing under the race (which on the one side can and retains the style, but the method itself does not look very and limits the choice of appearance ...)

L
Listorel 06.12.20

Not a bad game. Enjoyed the role-playing system, nice graphics and editor. I did not like the combat system, the development system and clothing changing under the race (which on the one side can and retains the style, but the method itself does not look very and limits the choice of appearance ...)

A
Anna Kartasheva 29.11.21

I love this game!
I wrote several articles about her. Perhaps someone will be interested. Warning: all my articles contain spoilers.
Why is it worth playing Divinity Original Sin II: https://annakartasheva.livejournal.com/451.html
What I missed before in Arcse: https://annakartasheva.livejournal.com/1135.html
Why is the Scholar tag important: https://annakartasheva.livejournal.com/1410.html

I apologize in advance if this is suddenly inappropriate. I would be happy to discuss my impressions with you.

Best regards,
Anna

A
Angry Jew 01.07.22

Spoiler

Escaped from prison, began to wander around the island. Some kind of pigs explode.
Some kind of skeletons are attacking on every corner. The old psychopath from the ship also survived
and immediately attacked me as soon as she saw me.

Spoiler

In short, I'd rather sit in jail.

K
Kolya Goryunov 01.07.22

At the very beginning, I considered this the best game until the 3rd chapter, where somehow everything began to lower the bar ...
(you can say that ardrach * uh muddies up but f * ck can you somehow beat this normally ???) The last act is just a prick Lucine survived (well, in the case of this ending, and as for me the only normal one, because giving everyone a source is a fucking idea if only because the source = fiends of emptiness is a world in eternal war, so also greed has not disappeared anywhere) we don’t know what we are doing at all ... Why can’t I live a quiet life with lowe in this case? Iii, why even if Lucin and Dallis will do everything without us ... and in general, according to the canon, theoretically, this ending should be exactly because there is no source in the era of dragons Why can't I live a quiet life with lowse then? Iii, why even if Lucin and Dallis will do everything without us ... and in general, according to the canon, theoretically, this ending should be exactly because there is no source in the era of dragons Why can't I live a quiet life with lowse then? Iii, why even if Lucin and Dallis will do everything without us ... and in general, according to the canon, theoretically, this ending should be exactly because there is no source in the era of dragons

COMBAT
In the beginning, everything seems rosy, cool, spectacular, but in reality ...
Everything is exactly proportional with the exception of entertainment, because even a dog can cast fireballs, well, at least rats can’t, and thanks for that, I mean that any swordsman who, according to the idea and the DnD system, should tank, can let magicians or an assassin shit in terms of damage, sorry for the expressions, but it’s impossible to describe it to another, because any pissed bum can cast fireballs, heal, jump on the floor of the map, impose dumbness, charm and a bunch of other things (don’t forget about the fucking AoE burps when your whole team vomited and all the half-dead ones are standing in a poisonous cloud) from here follows the parameter " ARMOR"the most fucking crutch in the whole history because you collect the team so as to inflict either physical damage or magic damage, because on the tactics of lucine or arpizd * dashing (x * d I pronounce bl I didn’t remember his name) so much hp and armor that inflicting on him and magician and physical damage you, God forbid, you can kill him at all ... why is this a crutch, yes, because so many effects will be hung on you that I don’t have enough fingers to count them
CLASSES
Their bitch is gone! simply no! Everyone throws fireballs (even crocodiles, although those boulders are thrown)
And well, at the end of the battle, everything is in shit, like the place of the battle, because everything is in fire, urine, poison, water, blood, etc.
LEVELING
You don’t feel that you are getting stronger, you are trying not to become weaker than the enemy)) you don’t feel like a “chosen one”, “divine” or something else, because a random homeless person can give you such cunts if he is a couple of levels higher, which will not seem enough)) I don’t want to describe it for a long time and carefully, but as for me, the COMBAT in the game is FUCK, yes, it is spectacular and cool and gives pleasure at first, but then when you already delve into the details, you try to come up with builds, etc. you run into a crutch(s)

Plot
This is a continuation of part 1 where we also continue to rape the corpse of a barrack ... How much f*ck can he fuck me in part 1 * ball and now again ... King God, etc. etc.)) into the furnace
Lucian would have done everything without us)) let's say we had little source, but ... Why all this fucking with a fort of joy, etc.? Yes, and in the game there is no mention of the theory and fanfiction of his own composition ala dark salt anywhere in the game))
SIDES
As for me, this is probably the only plus, because there really are cool quests in the game)) always...

WORLD
It’s big, interesting enough, and there’s content, but it infuriates me when I have to talk to every homeless person (why is there a drunken dwarf in Arks who has a wedding invitation ...) so as not to miss the quest, well, ok, if there were any hidden quests ( ala quest with a crow for which they give the call of a condor or someone ... I forgot anyway for the summoner, the current in chapter 1 played then pumped into a physical party)
You have to research thoroughly because the low level is going to hell into the world of spirits with a couple of pokes of a bum (and this is not me low skilled noob and the balance in the game is shit just aoe farting makes the damage shorter I already described if you don’t believe me play tactics and when you have 1 save well damn good luck to you a warrior I won’t call you otherwise because you’re just a fucking crazy psycho from such the best soldiers are obtained)
Perhaps on lower difficulties everything is somewhat different, but I have already written several times that I played tactics!
FARM! FARM! FARM!
"Farming is hard, very difficult!
There is a lot of farm here!
You need to farm endlessly!
How tired I am." Kargas (YouTube from the video about the warframe, but I think it will fit here too)
I think words are superfluous)) we are constantly looking for something better ...

ENT

Here are my powers ... mustache))
People from above have already painted everything so I won’t repeat )) I’ll just say that it’s

fucked up GRAFEEEEEEEEN
He’s normal here and that’s all, although the special effects smell of Hollywood
But in general the visual is at a good level the only moment to which there are no complaints!

Final grade 2 heaps of shit out of 10
Perhaps it would be better if it were not for the screwed up ending, plot holes, etc. what does this have to do with the difinitive edition?

Maybe I forgot something or, well, in short, you already understood everything)) well, in any case, I expressed the main idea and substantiated my opinion))