3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.10.19 04:22 pm

Impression of the game (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In this topic ONLY impressions of the game. All questions, disputes and discussions - in other topics. Not understand the ban.
114 Comments
Sort by:
O
OldLis 04.10.19

Nikosi, the negative reviews went. Not trololo, but it is currently grounded. I thought I was buying, all the time squealing with delight. Buy it, despite the dislike of isometries, with an emphasis on reading, that ruined AAA games with lots of cinematic cutscenes and just don't understand how you can worry about characters whose faces cannot be seen. And then my buy a few had faded.

B
Bastarder 04.10.19

Played the first part with great pleasure, even wrote a passage to it, which is published on this website. With enthusiasm took to play for that part of the Sofa and was completely disappointed in her. Comments very much and they almost entirely refer to earlier negative statements of the players on the forum. Most importantly, the game lost momentum passing in comparison. with the first part, mindlessly complicated, especially in terms of finding and completing quests, as well as the suit (physical and magical armor and its elimination of the enemies, which requires a party to one type of damage). With a name Persians and their jobs in General chaos (requires at least two of the passing game after escaping from Fort and Joy, to fulfill their storyline). Since the beginning of the release issued 8 patches and no end in sight! Sadness.

B
Bagaley 04.10.19

Quests of a sexual nature is not seen, but the appearance is the same gun as it tells us that all is not well in the Kingdom of Denmark. In the churchyard there is a quest where you have the statue's head to stick and to open access to the sarcophagus, which is without Power and not open. Than the quest for better vedmochka don't know.
From completing the quest depends only on the quest. He or is made or not, and any impact on the future has not. Than the Larian worked 9 writers? It's the only thing I would be interested to know. After the first pass there is nothing new in the game during the second passage is not found.

d
demon 33251 04.10.19

th for stupid quests in this game ? take the quest and wish to know where to go and how to do it even there's no directions and no hints

C
Chevak 04.10.19

I agree entirely without quest marks to play, if only the quests normally have learned to be not to score the journal. Also nourish a faint hope that at least a year to Larina comes that we need a hotfix to correct the display of replicas in the journal. As such schools can be tolerated in an RPG is a mystery to me.
In General play for the second week probably.First, all liked, but the farther, the more I begin to strain all sorts of small schools. Especially hate that the schools are quite rough and you have to have talent loser to not see them. Apparently Larina in the state of a lot of talented guys.
Garbage. A pile of garbage. It's everywhere. The entire game will haunt you and miss this extremely fun moment did not work. He will score all the hotkeys and even a box of goods from huckster. Yes, the huckster is sorting, but it is far from ideal. Yes, I know that there is a mod that disables the hotkeys should, but I'm more interested in what bright mind thought to INCLUDE it by default. He tried something in the game to go? The problem is evident even after the passage of the ship.
A big part of the game is spend either in battle or in inventory. This is the first part suffered, because of what I have not mastered to pass it completely. Yes take the same FEIN to use his mask should be a lot of movements to do, go through multiple menus to crawl into hotkeys, wait nafig not need animation.... And the crafting menu? Not only that, constantly buggy, so it still include zero. In 2к17 year it was possible to learn to be able to the interface.
The mechanics of ice/mage armor approved. Instantly got used to it and still do not experience problems.
PS: in General, here such here trifles do not normally enjoy the gameplay. I want to play different characters to test different builds of classes, but no. The gods chose you for sorting waste in different tabs, and wherever you go and whatever you do, your damn calling will get you everywhere.

D
DarkRawen 04.10.19

TheNikolay00
Unfortunately, to compare this game with the Witcher makes no sense at all. Maybe here you have the side quests, 4 possible answers, only you do this quest, or fail, in the end is not in any way affect the game. You can even score on all three to score on quests, party members, and eventually come to the same endings that you'll come exploring every corner of the map and completing all the side effects. Does it make sense to compare it with the Witcher, in which we begin to form the ending of the game practically since its inception? With the game where the side quests have the most direct influence on the ending of the game and in the game they don't just pile up delivered?
Generally speaking about the impression of the game, well, we can say that the game is quite interesting. Although me throughout the game there was a feeling that in spite of the epic premise of the plot, its implementation has turned out to be a not quite epic, but after I saw the ending of the game, I was confirmed in this opinion. And the idea for the story is pretty good! But the implementation failed. Something like that

E
Eriori 04.10.19

And yet the game seems short. If you know what to do and where to go, the time is 3 times less spend.

B
Bagaley 04.10.19

Impressions of the game? Stuff experience.
First time pass interesting, but the second time causes an unpleasant sensation of hurry to finish.
About the shortcomings of the game are already written, so nothing new, I will not say, but I hate the second passage when you realize that the fact that the first game was seen as a feature was a regular bug and a defect. The game is made openly disregard towards the players.
- Often imposed spells (displayed with icons) do not correspond to reality, and sometimes meet and guess when it is impossible.
Why would I write that died when I still have a lot of life is displayed (before death a part of life starred)?
- Why so many different schools of spells if their use in the game is zero? I understand that all difficult interactions to put in the game but you have time. Would give a contradiction in the application of a particular and their interaction, but no. So get the players known I want zhni and want to strike while - still get , well, not something to get well.
- Why was it necessary to brag 9th, the writers? What are you doing. (perhaps the main one for today, a question the answer to which I would like to get).
The game was made for one pass. The first time was interesting, but the second is grind out.
Complexity. The game difficulty is a separate issue. First who came up with that one save is it is the most difficulty is? It is stupidity, foolishness, idiocy, but not complexity. I don't know how to play the party , but one character (human crossbowman) Classics passed without their saves (for some reason was not interested in what happens when another option and as it turned out rightly so), the Tactics of going through with your saves, but also not news what kind of problem (remember the monotony in the types of protection/attack). While complicated only fight with Faceless Nameless, and some of the bugs. And about cheating opponents, which are sometimes borzeyut, I keep silence.
Time on the Tactic takes no less than Classics - all opponents are fatter and they have to choose not to scald thoroughly.
Summary. Unless you put in the interaction and contradictions of the different schools, as well as will not make the result independent of the choice of the game will remain a game at a time - one curious, and the second is boring and no quests that interest won't.

B
Bagaley 04.10.19

If the game does not know what one character do not pass it. In fact. The problem is the constant Reflection of the opponents. It is a Reflection of zabagovan most not spoil.
I damage get it too, and the enemy's damage may not be, but I, in this case, will receive the maximum damage. But that's half the trouble. The impossibility of passing that despite the presence of my life (and the sixth part remained and a third of it) the game says I died.
This happened twice. With Faceless, Nameless island and Lord Commom in the basement with arhu. Faceless threw the teleport into the abyss and the game said nothing (lives I have not subsided, and Faceless burned). Here to go it alone Lord Kemma in the basement will not succeed. Not only that, it runs as you want, and the number of strokes from the movement of independent and constant reflection kills me to my actual death (according to the game). Pass basement with arhu only killing Lord Kemma on the surface, but for this we need to know the game. In the first passage I had to replay a large chunk of the game.
It is possible that the passing game alone or with a large number of members of my challenges will be, or will be sacrificing someone, but I play one character, as in the first game and refuse it not going ( to fill with the blood of Luke, at some point, the partner hired).
In the second passage (tactics) as a moment of clarity. And inconsistencies, and bugs, and the absurdity of the game and the rod. The fact that the first passage was taken for a feature was just a hack. Second pass I do not advise - all the trash will come out. The main disadvantage I guess the lack of need for tactics of passing. All that is required is to match the level of opponents and fighting cease to strain, they generally become no, and conform to level simple.
At level 18, the final didn't go to waste, but to organize it on arrival. Protection no and stand with one/two strokes as if to hide, so allies extinguish.
It turns out that the whole game is just a set of levels and equipment for them. Fortunately, with equipment no problems, just need to find that dealer who sells the best (selection of two/three).
Short. Rejoice in the first passage and don't try to pass the second time.

a
alek001 04.10.19

just finished.
behind 120H.13min.
long time I did not get stuck.
definitely a ten.
BUT!!! such a bummer in the final..I mean the translation,or rather the lack of it(((

E
Eriori 04.10.19

IMHO the game will go well for those who like to run for 2 hours on the empty locations, and watch as the enemies go for 20 minutes (if) walk. In game three of the playable builds, the rest of the garbage. Dialogues and interesting events, but there is always clogged inventory.
2 character with lone wolf play is much easier.

L
LenivyiBob 04.10.19

In isometric started not so long ago, with Grim Dawn. Why? Wanted new.
Ran first learned about Divinity OS. Tried to start playing 3 times. One of the reasons was the same around town at first,then irregular bleeding, the third time it all went. Went head first. IMHO, this fallen woman Astarte it would be necessary to throw out without power in Rivellon and what we can learn.
So, the OS is stunning, zalalovo else, the world and the story is interesting(not without jambs), the music is enchanting. 11/10. Opinion svezheokrashennoj to isometric.
Now sawing in the second 1 loc bit qual and battle is much easier compared to the first on the classics, schools of translation(Fox sometimes), there is a whiff of schlock, it is necessary to think less, you're going to armor and attack + abilities and stomp the POINTS the Source is generally a tube, I have a lizard dvuruchnik and Incarnat more for the course than those prescribed paid abilities, the music followed in the footsteps of DoW wahi III where a couple three good tracks and remixes under different Loki. And some more... advantage of one of the bosses and masculinist other... for example if you saw a Lawyer and Alice. I have more Logic then provigil... quest of the demon to cut it out easier than what that witch is dead... the ridiculous emerges trivial with a predictable massacre in divinity. Or we kill them all.

l
lordofwater 04.10.19

A very good game. Just so you don't need to think, to experiment, to seek extraordinary solutions for which it is still encouraging. I have the feeling that the developers have done a lot of additional content that will not find if you go directly. For example, many quests can be resolved peacefully and for that, the game gives you more experience than if you start the fight. Pump over skill of larceny and the issues with money not appear, and the merchants still buying money and goods every 2 hours. To Rob the trader need to distract others or to put a wall of boxes, and you can draw him into a fight and Rob while he shoots in the last rows. I'm not talking about tactics with invisibility and stealth, which can defeat an opponent higher than you in level. A class Summoner with lone wolf and familiar level 10 at 4th level the hero is generally fun. you can stand around the corner and experience to incarnate while opponents kills. Died without issue, caused another. The party is not in combat has no cooldown, rather it passes quickly. You can run up to battle, to restore the familiar life and armor and run away and he knocks opponents farther.
With things separate song. In the first part of the content of the chests was generated in the beginning of the game and change was impossible. Here it is not. You can change the characteristics of the sold items from merchants that give on the quest, after the battle of fallen enemies or in treasure chests. And if you do not like that fell in the chest, the contents can be changed. It is generated at the time of the opening of the trunk, but there is a certain sequence. When I got this chip got stuck for 15 hours with experiments trying to find a pattern in the content generation.
Thanks for all experiments came out from the Fort Joy almost sixth level(I wouldn't kill a helpless monks for the sake of experience) in all green things, a couple of blue chosen for the build and 10 thousands of gold in the purse. Got also a couple of skill books that cost 3000 gold with powerful abilities and higher requirements, but also with red squares to use. Until I realized what it is and how to use them if the pump skills, but I think more will understand.
While game experience is very positive. On the marshes did not go, can not say anything. But the beginning is done very efficiently.

B
Bagaley 04.10.19

Still domutil the second passage on the tactics of one character. Found a way not to take a mercenary for the shedding of blood on the hatch its cost.
After the second passage have the feeling that I was cheated. After the first passage only the ending spoiled the experience. Make a fool of our brother, Oh make a fool. In the second passage all the defamation of the gameplay noticeably. However this does not negate the interesting first playthrough. I put the game in the first passage 8, and for the second 3.
All, with the game finished.

d
dalekozabyiki 04.10.19

I started playing not so long ago, but already had a good impression of the game. Like a huge number of crosses and mysteries, and that no obvious solutions. There are at least 2) the Story so far, too.

x
xSaimanx 04.10.19

As for me, the problem DOS2 in the so-called freedom of action, they say go aimlessly. The first passage, when you know nothing and you're going at random, of course screw up the half of the quests. In the second passage, when oriented in the world and more or less know what-where, is not so interesting.

Actually the same problem was in DOS1, the first passage which I come somewhere in the middle - I go nuts, what's happening, the story sucks, everything is ruined, the party is shaken the hell knows how all infected rot.
I then spat, Found a text guide with pictures :) And began to pass DOS1 with Hyde in the second window. And then the passage and the story itself seemed to me quite coherent, logical and very well made and interesting. But it can be easily screw up the most go anywhere.

b
badgrammer 04.10.19

The game is still not passed, but don't like the character development system. Do not claim to truth, my personal opinion, but they are all neutered and simplified.
If the first DOS you rocked the intelligence and the branch of necromancy, you, in addition to increase damage, reduce CD and cost of spells. Yes to inject the fifth level, for example, it was necessary to invest five experience points at a time, but you saved these glasses and really become more powerful. In the second part, shaking a branch of necromancy you just shake vampirism. And no more bonuses it makes. Even the number of possible spells made separately in the Memory. And so with all the branches.
If you shake the tank in the first part, then everything is simple and clear - you want to live longer, swing vitality, will and shield block.
The second resistance and the shield only give you the opportunity to recover some units (not percent) of armor. So-so bonus.
Much more weight here is the armor and its main characteristics (damage and armor). In the first part more valued additional option.
In short I am all for the fact that I stupidly did not know how to download Persian. Somehow indistinct. Well, that is the mirror, I am a frequent visitor.

P. S. Those who have passed, tell me, is there really so little of magic (five pieces for each specialization according to the guides)? It becomes something of a step back compared to the first DOS where there were about 20 for each branch.

B
Bagaley 04.10.19

Spells, eye and skills of the fighters of the pieces 15. I like Archer, really using 4 and another occasionally.
In the game there is no need something to consider and to sacrifice something. Perhaps the lack of demand and nezamestnanosti opportunities the main disadvantage of the game. Just does not make sense to use something beyond a limited number of possibilities. This limitation is unclear. There are different difficulty and it was quite possible.. but did not.

s
salopic 04.10.19

Initially delayed, and then gradually the desire to play began to disappear. Started to kill everyone and became a little brighter again, but not for long.

C
Caxy 04.10.19

Played 150 hours. 100 hours I spent in the 1st act...Not because wildly entertaining. Just experimenting with different classes, builds, races. Ran the evening with another two-handed sword, After - new game, the horns with kingali. After Summoner, wizard, controller, Archer, Phys damage, MAG. damage... In the end I opted for physical damage a two-handed sword. Moved to act 2 and.... the fighting became very very easy. Play lone wolf and Yes, I know that they are IMBA. And yet... the Whole point of the suit is to have the top loot for their level. And you do not even need to search for any treasure - just walk up to the first merchant in the city.
And this system is mage and ice armor. It's kinda nice. But killing a huge number of possible options of pumping with a combination of damage. And why, for example, in geomancy spells with physical control? Now how am I supposed to use? Damage from magical spells, plus to pick it up you need to pump intelligence. And additional effect - injury, resistance - physical armor. How it should work?
About the story let me just say that with the tippet of the game is not familiar, he's not particularly interesting. Well, there is.
In General, the first 100 hours have been interesting in terms of exploring the mechanics of the game. Well, after routine.

Good game, but certainly not perfect as it serves 99% of all reviewers. Rating 9 probably deserved, but not a 9.8/10 or 10/10.