3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.10.19 04:22 pm

Impression of the game (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In this topic ONLY impressions of the game. All questions, disputes and discussions - in other topics. Not understand the ban.
114 Comments
Sort by:
d
dzhok 39 04.10.19

Everything is fine!Like the game,there are minor issues-but they don't spoil(maybe even because pirates)
Perhaps the only negative-short...
Play a mage,then I think go for skeleton or lizard))

S
Sharg30 04.10.19

)))Dos2 short. Guess it's the new meme))

p
partizan2033 04.10.19

Generally an opinion about the game folded only a month after the passage of-well, this is IMHO;
The opinion will Express all the same-first the pluses and minuses and then the overall impression
+PROS+
Variability and what no but freedom in action
Quests are interesting,but not super vereskovaya
Over the past year, this is the only game where quests and exploration should give the player a brain strain
RPGs and builds are generally very soft to set up and large variety is a huge plus
The trick with surfaces
Interesting spells
Smart enough NPCs in battles(Hello ixcom)sarcasm
-CONS-
Optimization-especially after act 1
Count-what went meta,if it is isometric with turn-based component of the cinematic nafig need??where are my darksouls animation trees and nature as in the Witcher and graphite of the battlefield?you texture in the approximation of a saw?
Animation-same as point above
The imbalance of classes-beat many styles and the game started again 7;(4 activity points for the melee heroes in early game(1акт)does not matter-walking pieces of meat;if you play through 4 dalnik with a glass gun case in better times,and if they are the summoners of the problems anyone will;but the most IMBA build two lone wolves tanks through the reward of level 10 guys walking around with 1500хп 800фз 400mg armour armor 80% otrajeniem and 50% othila of necromantia,bosses have less HP than my char;)
Armor system-the logic to have mixed unit types will be correct but not in divinity 2,all builds are built on one thing:either you have hit all magic,or all beat physics otherwise the mobs will be the percent 40% stronger offhand
Bugs with quests
The system belongings of as blue red and legendary,falls all randomly and leveled mobs is also adjusted
Initiation of fights-always spawn the NPCs out of nowhere and at the height and in the number that way at least 5;have F5 F8;
The complexity of tactics just pstts-mile heroes nereal had to play(was only 1 act and then started on the classics)only through a glass
Summoner's possible in any way to even the odds;all the mobs HP increases by 50% armor XS to gallop but as pokazalosi higher than 50 percent;the Battle of the Board at the end of act 1 on that difficulty at all unbalanced,mobs run up to ailments and drained her without a chance,if not played through Summoner with a bunch of teleports and ability to quickly change positions(such as flight, shape-shifting) to pass it is unreal,because your mega mile DD will merge geist 1 has program,generally understood
Each enemy NPCs just have wept curse and everything connected with it and will definitely teleported through policy already frozen
System of beliefs-it does not understand,I have the lone wolf with mega stats,in theory, any belief in stats should be successful,but in fact, (2 act)nor 1N the dialogue you don't take;well then apparently I don't understand how this system works because the belief I did not shake;and furious that the ratio of NPS does not affect his belief in the dialogue under article-not at all!!I protest
It is impossible to keep more than 2 minions, even if 1N is caused by the magic source and the second simple magic;
Dizbalans of stats of the armor,assinam normal no armor at all-would have to inject power for normal Bronius
You cannot provoke without removing the armor-because as stated above the NPCs here are quite intelligent and if you have a dead Archer,you have prereleased half of the mobs and make it the first thing and you will not have time to cancel my reservation and a bundle in advance,so be in time or have all the dalnik with mobility or all mega mile tanks;
Everyone, even the homeless have grabucea opportunist
The atmosphere of the game not fish not meat-the plot Ala the white Prince in shining pony(not to be confused with the flow of the story in the Witcher the story is also mediocre but the service is above all praise),but this colorful palette of the mountain blood of lies and deception-even as it is not serious these things are taken;
Like all written-game topic but there are drawbacks

H
Haokin 04.10.19

In fact, escaped the island, although Fig knows, maybe even a couple of hours on researching. A preliminary impression of the game are changing as clients in the brothel. On the one hand have a worthy sequel, well thought-out mechanics and their absolute interactivity. On the other, the flaws of the balance of the technical part sometimes strain. Well actually on the shelves.

Now, amid a motley fantasy and huge and mainstream universes it's hard to reinvent the wheel, so I won't go into details, like the priests/elves/dragons\temples\(substitute any word) not wearing/talking/breathing and generally not Canon!
To play with Kickstarter which gathered 2 million (?) the world feels and breathing, full of colors and events, a variety of enemies, NPCs a lot, and the options of interaction with them even more. In General ENT Divinity not only Original Sin but also all games in the series amusing, but not more or less, the charm gives all this performance and content.

Graphics done, not bad, but not cheap, as some of the reviews clearly minus, the rest in taste and color, personal opinion, the rules, the style can be used and if so desire, it is necessary not to play , pictures to admire, the benefit for this is Google/crisis/any other games whose screenshots can be sticky and satisfy your inner aesthete, play is the key word here. Those. part, average, something, critically dumb not met.

Gameplay.. Nuuu.... Remember how I tremble, combat Mechanics are interesting, complex builds, gathering loot, and the party system are forced to overstrain the brain especially on the tactics, the Mechanics of interaction with the surface skills+potions and scrolls bring variety to combat, but the flip side of the coin, a wild imbalance and in principle the same enemies. In the first case, the tank itself is useless, except that a combination of Miles+any school of magic. In the end, otherwise as a hybrid, in the form of a Battlemage to play, either play and suffer clean a knight with a bunch of scrolls and bombs in the inventory. Mages and archers a more suitable option, although someone with a bow is also not very viable, pure and a dozen other arrows and scrolls had to drag the backs, relying on them and other landscape features than on skills. The robber, in conjunction with the school of necromancy gives you a big head start it could be seen from the first part. In General, these changes are waiting for the complete edition . Enemies the situation is clear, once determined, what kind of character I want to play and there is even the slightest thought-out plan for its development, where you are familiar with those three crocodiles who like to extinguish the rocks. Stealth and theft as it was miserable and left. Theft may be rotated until one of the members leads to the NPC dialogue, and stealth... well, Kraft, again, with the first part as being like an Appendix, and left.

To judge for himself lore/story is again pointless in the first place to wait for revelations from a game which combines the standard cliché+ Frank dill, Yes is equivalent to that from Heavy Rain or Silent Hill to wait for the jokes about pesos and other humor from South Park, Bilberry etc. second me the same story isn't over. In General, the dialogues are acceptable where something slips sarcasm, somewhere distorted and false drama and trivial, all this grotesqueness and exaggeration, such as gears and move the world, the game gives no obvious solutions and that creates surprises with a couple of funny. Yes, the world and its events in second or third pass will be known to you, but the reaction of the player, the key to the replay value of the story.

In General, the performance is ambiguous, with one side caressed by critics and caulking bosom AAA projects, its the truth, the crazy freedom of interaction and the ability to choose your play style, Original Sin 2 scares, at the same time its complexity, the mechanic, the specific narrative style and flow of the dialogues(Yes I suppose I read on the local forum the rant of someone with FGM about the pervert in the game), ambiguous solutions in the gameplay and in those parts. All this startled the players are accustomed to the trend of minimalism in games, when the handle you are from the main menu to the final credits. The Larian should pay tribute - the guys have found their niche after samples in 4 games in the series that were before Original Sin, giving fans of turn-based party RPG worthy representative of the genre.

A
Aleriooon 04.10.19

Haokin wrote:
To play with Kickstarter which gathered 2 million (?)
As far as I know, it was more made for advertising. Like lariana, after part 1, not really needed the money. The more the game shows that spent much more than 2 million. I love this game, the game is translated into many languages, and in General made the obviously large amount.

x
xSaimanx 04.10.19

First impression:
A bit puzzling the General confusion around the can in the first minute to be there - where you belong logically to the end of the story.
In my case:
Approached people and said Hey, have a theme, it can cha portanut from the island, but you have to be alone. I say It is necessary about the party to care. It well thee to stump you decide to come.
Preserved, I think it would still check what he's got in mind. He said that they follow me. Running with him into the clearing with the cliff, there is still a FEIN hanging out. Well, he is, of partani me there - partani here, in short he dumped me (well, as I understand).
Stand in the middle of the bench - next to a stump of some sort, zayuzat stump - fell down and the whole party is together failed for me. Where was where to go - hell knows. Look near the cave, you can use the I, Again somewhere fail all Patey.
Failed but not there, was kind of a prison. Fell on the head of any dwarf. I asked him Dear, how to get out of something. He looks at us, convicts in rags, barefoot, people are clearly alarming. Says Uh, it guys you're on your own - I'm alone, I say, and it's not that bad I Think well, quietly leave. Ran into some Inquisitor. He yells STOP it BASTARD!!! How did you get here?! I told him Oh sorry,we're leaving here He e, it I'm the Inquisitor, well, you respectively heretics, come on, dracco!
I don't know how we overcame it, they're sleek in armor, well, we are in rags, barefoot.
We approach a door, write to me, saying that behind this door there is a herd of these inquisitors. My gg turns to the party and says"Friends! they say the time has come! Here it is - the culmination, I'm kind of proud that we've been through so much together And the whole party YES! let's show them!
SOME HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH - I JUST STARTED TO PLAY. Good to move away from the door.
At the other end of the prison still found a way out of it.
At the exit I meet some Gromozeka. He eats corpses and requires me weed toli toli fucking understand why. I say Hey Gromozeka we give here quietly pass you, I'll look for your weed. He AAAA fight again. We filled up Gromozek, since he is one of hell no is not called. Oops look and a settlement not far from here, well I think the boil in the settlement, still a little there in the Slammer also put things. Not all go as if nothing had happened.
And constantly popping up some quests, diaries, journals - features a leg break.

Like and fun, but honestly the so-called linearity sometimes wildly missing.
While the first impression.

H
Haokin 04.10.19

Aleriooon wrote:
As far as I know, it was more made for advertising. Like lariana, after part 1, not really needed the money. The more the game shows that spent much more than 2 million. I love this game, the game is translated into many languages, and in General made the obviously large amount.
Therefore, I put the question mark for the campaign game as the last part of the track , in his time, had played in the enhaced edtion, So that the useful infa.

xSaimanx wrote:
Like and fun, but honestly the so-called linearity sometimes wildly missing.
Yeah, the effect of excessive choice and has a brain, I do hell knows how he started to play, pretending to be a hero, the anger and confusion gender camps mowed.

S
Sir_kokainum 04.10.19

On top is a delight. So many opportunities and so on. Think that's an isometric RPG a healthy person. Then you start to have problems. Complete freedom - ragged narrative. Sometimes do not understand what kind of person what kind of quest is one or the other flag on the map, and the magazine is in no hurry to tell. After a break, you have to read tons of text to even remember what you were doing yesterday. Really miss the usual system of active markers (we've been spoiled by modern RPGs). Because of all this, the story does not feel complete.

In fact, better than the horror that was in Tides of Numenera, but worse than Tyrrany. Overall, it seemed very much overwhelmed. Already in the Driftwood, I began to irritate the slow pace of each fight. First you need to take a position, and then push the shield. Then the opponent uses their escape, and again to stomp across the map to take a stand... Especially annoying fire... After two moves the whole arena turns into fucking hell and rain to stew through time, and did not understand on what principle...

In the first part never made it farther than the 1st act. This is played for fun, but it seems that it lacks some concentration, that is. Here, like all is well with this complete freedom on paper, but that it works harm.
Spoilery the marshes, I went down to the dungeons, drank a pitcher of soul Gratiani (TK do not know why you need it), and then in the camp of the seekers an hour could not understand where is the abbess to which I refer. And she lies dead next to the statue and it all do not care. If we take THIS degree of variability, it worked out and such things.

In short - not bad, but obviously not: Arboga BEST of the DECADE!!!!, as shout some publications.

N
N1ceL1fe 04.10.19

Oh, 78 hours have passed, everything is fine, the plot interesting side quests too, you can play a complete bastard ( which he did), the game is quite difficult ( even on the classics there were places where it was loaded 5-10 times to re-take). A lot of loot, but(!!) all high quality loot drops at the end of the game ( when passed almost 90% in each of the 2nd barrel purple something, with luck, 3+). But to play your character turns out very high quality ( made his, it certainly can and -) At the beginning of the game you're being a Complete bum, a jerk, you can even kill the dog /crab or homeless because you stole the bottle from him. The slightest obedience to something is severely punished, no Lisp , the handle doesn't drive ( although there were check boxes for quests, but they are also all you can go in different ways). World interesting to explore ( you can find a lot of new) 100% 'm going to replay , since most likely not all did. And walk differently. Now that is not very much - binding fractions, some things are not possible to do if you're not a lizard/elf Events occur confusing. much can just skip
Have spoilerage at the Academy in the portal where the divine arena, the guards what was thought then come in - so to go back not poluchilos this part was these moments that frightened
Polarfleece ship in the cave, when I got out of it, it was 5 crabs and a shark, flying on the cross a witch. To be honest the game the honest way to go team failed peresechenii on the safe front fins barefoot, the previous save was far away. And failed to pass for two simple reasons , then spoiler do not read if you have not passed the game:
Spoilery chosen the dark side, after killing all his comrades in the arena , I took the lone wolf talent and then all hell broke loose, I played a warrior with durocem/necromancer ( for the cage and sucker), it was just the dressing with each level damage/HP stuff just poured in! There were about 5000 CPS (at first), on a new island we were overwhelmed by the clothes and the axe on 300 damage, 3 sockets put + % fisure and power, the damage was around 5000 in the article. Went didn't have a problem - were killed in the city everyone wanted. Did NOT like that from skills ( such as all right) damage happened took place in General is scanty , about 1700 - 3000, and not butting Crete was 3500, crits up to 13,000. So what was my bad. I gave up on magic armor. I was around 1700( under the buff of the demon 4500), physical armor almost 3000 ( if successfully cast, the cell could be up to 30 000 , when a lot of dead bodies around, on average, 5000 ). Iiii on the last bosses I was punished for it. The king said to kill all of them started the fight, if 1 phase even I could survive, although there tacos damage to flying, horror, tried to whotnot 1 mage with wings) But the 2nd phase, I realized that this is the end , no options. Kraken beating each move 3 elements to 2000 +++ it just couldn't survive I tried 20 times but failed to qualify out of control.. don't know what's on the tactics of course, but on the classics in solo I 1 them all ( about 8 of them were) + sledgehammer survived often turned into a DRAGON to her. But finally I began to burn when I saw that the Kraken doesn't bother AoE Bracco? I wonder why so.. went to Go kill everyone and everything, and then BAM BAM Kraken, Bracke and millions of MAG damage. The game had to finish so I used the immortality. Alone on the ship of course didn't like that. Where is the power? I wanted to terrorize the world , not kill everyone and swim by boat in the void when someone is right.

G
Gryxa 04.10.19

left the incentive of 90 hours.no complaints just happy as an elephant,for these 90 hours, never had the thought she is tired,the floor will soon be over BUT very sad ending.well, just generally sad.the first 2 locations (the happy island) I took 80 hours,going to the ARKS like that, it started all by itself,the quests themselves were made,only 2-3 areas where you can wander,went into the temple and flew it for an hour...killed the last boss and everything.no free travel around the world or something epic at the end.stupid captions!damn I became a deity and began to glow like a Christmas tree, but has not given to understand that it gave impact to the world...

B
Beirut 04.10.19

Game of the year .....
but there are serious shoals
in the first presentation of the plot and quests are so confusing that even I passed not long ago 1 and 2 of divine divinity are confused who is who, and very often wonder what is going on, the cult, paladins,masters, wizards, etc., especially when you throw in the new location, I like when landing on an unnamed island began to explore the right side and passed to seven through the hidden passage thereby cut a huge chunk of quests with Alexander and Bellick.

Another school that scripted scenes start behind the screen and is also missing a lot of things.
well Begovaya quests, but then the trust will eventually finish

N
N1ceL1fe 04.10.19

Well meaning in the study of what is happening, you detail in the story won't tell, and reading and finding all sorts of books you can learn a lot about the same
Solarpack , I guess has become 1 of the act that he's still aliveBut the last part, and the ARKS came out very crumpled somehow. And kill one all very problematic. Now begin again :) but once with a lone wolf.

K
Kesti 04.10.19

Best game of recent years, right after Dragon Age origins

v
vadikVVV 04.10.19

Yes, the Germans are well done, the game is simply Gorgeous, the dialogue is Gorgeous, and as always the humor is great! Graphics again pleases the eye, plus excellent optimization, plus freedom of action. In General, the game I bought to support the developer, so that they did more Quality product. Overall rating from me 10 minute, I think deservedly) While passage 2 DOS, and hope for Divinity 3.

B
Bagaley 04.10.19

Play at once when you know nothing and go at random. When replay is already incredibly boring, whichever team did not collect, as if the quests are not immersed. Puzzles themselves seems quite complicated, but not addictive - there is no incentive to solve them, but by themselves they do.
NPCs-cheaters. The bastards in short, but the replay makes a big difference (not always).
System guessing something wild. I played one character to the classics. It is possible that in the team all the way. Personally was able to guess only twice and only when otherwise the plot would have stuck firmly.
Lariana well mastered budget. So far on microlocation. What left means? 9 writers? What are they interested in doing? Dialogue blah-blah-blah. I see that what happened to the collected money is not intercourse, and if you remember that translation pull pull - pull can not, then the question is: -Another way to remind myself was not?
Again - it's game on once. The repetition of nothing new will be, but once pass interesting - the usability was observed. DOS1 was, for its time, much more interesting, and now need something else that the game does not give.
The game is not put. I'll be subjective.

W
WAga 04.10.19

Played a couple of evenings. Only reached some marshes on the island. Negative - immediately catches the eye zabagovan some quests. If somewhere to go earlier than you need to you can screw up the option of completing the quest. But still it will be possible to implement it in a different way, and this is a plus. Very boring fights. At first it seemed unusual and interesting, but the more the stronger it makes you tired. A particularly memorable moment in the battle in the hall of torture, where the enemies got the course and picking at its cage, trying to get out with them. No other mobs were not trying to release them, and before me there was task to stop them. While I like the concept of a suit, but damn when you kill the three foes, and then see on the horizon is still the same and I think that once they have 10 minutes to pick...
The longer I played the more it started to feel like I've created a sucky group. You may have to start from scratch after reading some guide. As already wrote above, the game has many absurd. It is not clear why this is done, I would like to see a more serious and dark game.
The music in the game is great. The design of the races is very good. The interior of the premises, locations like. If I had to rate a game subjectively, it would put her 7-8 points. But objectively it's much better. You can even give 10/10 just for the fact that the developers made the game in practical Amersham genre. Stimulating the desire to continue proving to other developers that you can and should do these games.
Perhaps Larian and obsidian added some Studio.

d
dzhok 39 04.10.19

I will add to what is written before)
The game is awesome!Thought short as 3 act-passed
fast enough,but the 4th!!There it all begins))
The only thing that can burn in the cons-stuck characters,utykanie in hummock and so on,
their ability come to found (!!!) mine)
Yet it is not always clear which weapon is key,there's wands,armor,if you don't read the guides, you can sell a valuable thing.
But it's the little things!And so the game is awesome,will finish and will go again))

N
N1ceL1fe 04.10.19

Passed in the second round( the first time the classics , full on party 76 hours, is now a lone wolf -rogue 35 hours ) found the quests and part of the location who did not notice the first time ( almost the entire right half on the second map, why not go there for the first time), passed the story for Lucy (the Lowes) - very much, very loyal NPCs were a great bonus
Spoleczna + excellent animaletto again, I do not like armor. Just disgusting to elves is sooo not for everybody ( I realize of course that this is because they have accepted, but... just don't like rags, rags, hat with some feathers and bandit-killer well, not just looks) , the animation of the elf man as bykuyuschih Gopnik ( take only for maximum profit SPECA). Will take place for the third time :) but after some additions to the game.

s
serg5555 04.10.19

NOT like the game. With this the number of disadvantages does not save even the effect of novelty. The main feature - YOUR CHOICE has NO EFFECT. Everything in Dragon age 3, whatever you do, the end result is the same. So it is here. The plot is completely useless and frankly stupid. What is the king pointing dog, some Lucian. Why do they bother?. If they were not in the story - no one would even notice.
At the end they ask you - give you its source or not. The choice doesn't matter - the game will end the same way.
Last stand is also a delusion. A lot of enemies, but it turns out it is necessary to kill only one. A Kraken appears, but fighting them is not necessary. Pfft. 4 steps to assist pointing dog killed and it's game over. Oh nafig.
Almost to the end of the game - the game itself is unclear about . That is, the General plot has not been disclosed or explained. You just play battles with NPCs. What is the meaning of the game - you do not know. There are games where the plot is huge and can reveal a little bit constantly throughout the game. The plot can be described in 2 sentences. And because there's nothing to disclose. In short made from..EIS.
The main feature of the game is a source. Fuck is not needed at all. Just like the dragon shouts in Skyrim. Useless and unplayable. Went the entire game - never yuzal these super skills.
Kraft fuck do not need. Moreover, this is not developed.The best stuff from the merchants. The game has to repair things. Why? For the entire game did not see any broken or worn-out clothes. To download anything except for theft and beliefs makes no sense. Hoarding, collecting potions, ingredients, scrolls, grenades, arrows, elemental, thought useful, thought to be a difficult battle - and has been in the inventory the entire game and not useful. Challenging battles in the game. Is not quite the word there. There is a long. But not complicated. The only benefit is from runes. And then at the very end. And that is a useful rune by and large one of stone. The rest of what is not needed. Most NPCs use magic of fire, necroplasma throws every third NPC. Except the Genie can't remember the other water OPS. Throw the fire, like a charm.
The lyrics are also illusory choice. Offer 4 possible answers - but as you hadn't replied, the conversation will go along the same scenario.
Clothes? it makes no sense to dress up the level to 15. Any rags level 5 much better than 4. Level 8 than 7 and up to 15 somewhere.So what's the point to bother and to dress in the best clothes his level?. Meaning zero.
Completely useless talent. of the 30 talents of a really good 5 pieces. The rest of the trash then. That is, there is nothing to choose.
This RPG? Oh well. Where is the RPG? Nope there are no wagering. Love carrots? A single point is made, too, for the record, what type is the same.
In whole locations run help, I think will be useful, but it turns out you these people will never see. And the plot is not affected. You can even kill, and then say that they are all alive and healthy.
Kvesty. Also apstar what else. Nitsche not understand where to go and what to do. Of the characters hell do.
When a character suddenly starts to say something and head over to appear in his words - because they are a) small b) color blends with the background color - I can't seem to not see what my character said. And I do not care - in most cases, are the kind of stuff.
And so you can go through the entire game. where tkni everywhere which is nonsense.
My rating of 5 out of 10. Once passed, was removed immediately.

u
uhbwtyrj1987 04.10.19

As for me the game is buggy, too many bugs, even at the beginning of the game. Passed the quest with the black cat ( took her to the swamps), the red Prince has got the skill of a cat, but since the skill is not used, then an hour of the game noticed, and skill no, satellites is also a problem, wanted to go all the quests satellites, to drive through the line and change the next ... But now( passed the Fort of Joy) when you expel someone from your group this Sputnik disappears( it is not at the place where it was originally) –Or are they somewhere else?