3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 15.04.20 01:13 pm

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Share opinions
116 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanoz13 15.04.20

Who is behind it? Better, worse 2 parts? ATP

S
SergeyKorolev 15.04.20

Podvipodvertov
Tablet: absent [DENUVO]
How much money, can remove protection. Or wait hacking

s
soulfox 15.04.20

Went for 6 hours. The complexity of hardcore. It was sometimes difficult, but overall fine - the end of the game in the vault was stock as bullets and Khilok.
Gaming experience is good. Who was waiting for the same games as РЕ2 a remake, one may be disappointed. In part 3, the emphasis shifted to action. There is a lot of running from the Nemesis and enemies, lots of shooting and in General, the dynamics above. But personally I enjoyed it. Cheerful adventure Thriller with a good cut-scenes. Not hooror, at least I wasn't scared.

About Nemesis:
Spoilertv ever killed it at every meeting? When I first got it, it dropped the ammunition box, but inside was an ordinary shotgun cartridges. And I really thought it was that in the original high level of complexity will spare parts for weapons to crumble. But after he did not fall.

f
fanatDimyBilana 15.04.20

soulfox
Spare parts fall. I increased the store for the pistol had a silencer

J
JEKABRAZZ 15.04.20

Passed the game in 4:40 on average, not particularly in a hurry. The game is good, keeps in tension. But there is one BUT. If you perceive it as a game, the rules, and if you perceive it as a remake of a complete failure. Compared to the original missing about 35-40%, a bunch of enemies cut locations much less, and those that have declined in size, about puzzles in General are silent. If a remake of RE2 was cut, in comparison with the original, then the remake RE3 chopped or sawn. Again the game is good, but the amount of content is very much inferior to the original.
soulfox
I once knocked a box with extended magazine.

I
Igorrus 15.04.20

How to understand? The game is good, but all cut, action shooter. So so so prohodnyak, whether it is worth buying it for 4-6 hours. Wait unprotect or sales, hacking probably will not, just like grandmother repulsed and threw the piece of the game!

J
JEKABRAZZ 15.04.20

Igorrus
If you're not a fan of Resident Evil and never played the original, you can wait sales. In General, perceived as a big Standalone DLC for RE2. Plus complete RE Resistance, but it is not for everybody.

J
Jay C 15.04.20

I don't understand trash in the comments about this game. And unless the original was not shorter ? Also pass, in time I ran it ( when everyone knows ) for a half hour. Was he not, in comparison with the second part focusing on action ? It was of course. Just modern trends have contributed and players 20 years ago are different from modern very.

S
SULIK 712 15.04.20

was 5ч40мин.The game is good,but does not return you to those days,do not give the atmosphere that made the remake of the second part.Well that is a lot of weapons.Sauntrek weak slipping familiar tracks,but weakly.Only in the credits track from childhood.There is no backtracking((,no mysteries.Nemesis more furious.Tirant was much scarier for its tranquility and persecution.In General prohodnyak 6/10

S
SULIK 712 15.04.20

Igorrus
better than torrent,even though I'm litsuhu bought

J
JEKABRAZZ 15.04.20

Jay C
Current trends include a reduction in content compared to the original? I believe that if I spent half a year more and added locations and monsters from the original would be better. Here you no the cemetery with the grave worm and the clock tower with spiders. No random, where in one place there will be crows, and in the 2nd passage, such as dogs.

M
Maks Yakushko 15.04.20

Trash.the last game of the caps I bought on pre-order.Take a good skidon and sometimes even from pirates.I was happy with 2nd part as a disgruntled 3rd.first Jill on Jill is not similar.Immediately put her in the alternative coast there's even a miserable head of hair there.so there is the texture of the straps Saliut in the texture of the hands during the movement. pathetic like Bob concocted a poorly mod on skin Persian.

S
Shimuto 15.04.20

Did not like. Simulator escape from the Nemesis. And it is possible I like to shoot zombies? Golovolomki to work out? Doors are all sorts of pootkryvali? Allowed to play in the first locations, and then the roller is run from the Nemesis roller - walk to the point to run from Nemesis.
Oh Yes, and another terribly absurd immortal heroes in the commercials. Flew into the wall, stood up, immediately fell down, stood up, with a rocket under his feet was empty, she just came off her and stood up.

s
soulfox 15.04.20

By the way, with Nemesis really fall gun parts, but not always. In each of the meetings there is something inside, with rare exceptions, in those places where he must be stupid to blame - for example when it with a flamethrower, in that case he empty. Falls either gun parts or corny, ammunition for the shotgun/grenade launcher etc.

S
Shimuto 15.04.20

soulfox
Why to kill?

s
soulfox 15.04.20

Shimuto
Lower on the knee. Can not kill.

s
saa0891 15.04.20

Awesome,I liked it even more than the RE2.
I missed exploring Recensiti in the second part,got to walk in abundance,made everything very atmospheric.
Very pleased that in the beginning we start in the apartment of Jill,in the original it was not a dream at all atmospheric made.

Nemesis here is the bomb,really very pleased,not that of MR mattress.X in RE2,he then just adds dynamics and in some moments keeps the tension,which is very positive effect on challenge,and most importantly its cool that he constantly changing weapons (flamethrower,raketomet) and pursues Jill.

Very pleased that not cut out the chip and it is possible to knock out upgrades for weapons and ammunition,as well as the original,only here they are on the normal fall out.
Again his combat forms, though different from the original but not at all disappointed,but really did very cool especially the penultimate form in the form of another.

Again, the last stage is also made much more fun than the original,where the railgun was simply a huge installation,immediately made a uber gun with which to shoot,when Jill first time I get this crap epic was off the charts.
Have a grenade launcher and various grenades.

Way cool that the codes in the police station to boxes and safes remained the same as in RE2.
Brad and ID card of the STARS is also fun to do,again showed how you got it Marvin.
The hospital is very atmospheric did.

Ghon's just as sweet and cool as in the second part,again this has a positive effect on the atmosphere of the game.

Sorry that is not given the opportunity to include the original music as it was in the remake of RE2,then the music is not particularly memorable,the only thing fun to do some scenes when the Nemesis music like the terminator.

Costumes really only 3 pieces that certainly sad,the second part was originally 4,but then finally, there's a challenge to replay the game because of ingame store and you can access different buns,then of course there is no diversity like in RE5 but still it adds a reason to replay the game.
Another fly in the ointment that skirt was replaced by the shorts,what the hell some developers problem,before Capcom about it not soared,but that seems to be pretty quickly corrected by the mod.

Very pleased that not only added a hardcore mode and more and more complex,so there really needs to survive.
Overall the game is very satisfied,Capcom has once again done good remake and showed an example of how to remake old masterpieces to modern technology.
It is for these games I would be glad to pay the money.

The only thing that upsets that similar games in this genre more than almost no one is doing a series of Dead Space, EA buried together with the developers,essentially left only Capcom with RE and Tango Gameworks with The Evil Within,I hope their new game will be just as atmospheric and cool.

M
Micr0 15.04.20

Passed on Hard
Game time 5 hours with a tail
The actual time - 8 hours, but this includes not only the replay, but AFK to eat, etc.
The penultimate fight with the boss nearly an hour was occupied, well, freaks who came up with that.
The rest of the game have enjoyed it more than RE2. In the end, as I thought - more action, the game came out in short - I'm satisfied.
Gonna go watch other streamers on hard and suffer through an interview with a Russian model image Jill )

F
FOX_Skaynet 15.04.20

SergeyKorolev
wait ,wait

F
FOX_Skaynet 15.04.20

AWESOME Game BUT only the steam ,the connection is broken once then go off