3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 15.04.20 01:13 pm

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Share opinions
116 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pahanidze 15.04.20

Good the game was. But damn, no new game plus :( i.e. stupid the shit out of her replay, that would be all flopping in the chest to open. According to estimates it should be 10 times or so to pass, that would be all open. Also, each time pumping the gear on the new. This situation repulsed all desire to replay it. Fuck is the Jack :( Wait cheats for bonus points... Why so crap?... :(
According to statistics held for 5 hours, but in the real world have gone 7 hours with cutscenes and break, on easy difficulty. Thought on high difficulties with the rules of gear already, but fuck it, broke off :(

s
saa0891 15.04.20

Pahanidze wrote:
According to estimates it should be 10 times or so to pass, that would be all open.
It is not necessary 10 times pereprohodit,where the majority of records are opened bluntly with download saves and desired stage,especially where you have to kill with different weapons a certain number of enemies,it's all summed up,there certainly is a record type in the box to climb and not to use lechinkai,but not so much.

F
FallenGhost 15.04.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
No

J
Jay C 15.04.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
Nope

m
macsim702 15.04.20

Lelik Bobik
well, Yes, this is likely to speedrunners, or for S ranking to open the locks and grates. But look, I took the leadership of Chris Redfield for Oborotov. I have it constantly with a need to carry to work? tried with it and without it in the inventory, the difference in Overath, honestly, did not notice.

M
Maks Yakushko 15.04.20

did return the game.the reason Your message from APR 5 13:31 | less than a minute ago
False information on the classic costumes that do not match the originals.Cut content compared to the original.I wanted to play the remake of part 3 and not the game part 3

D
Dimka Rebrov 15.04.20

Max Yakushko
Check out the Internet, what is a remake. You're funny PPC

L
Lelik Bobik 15.04.20

macsim702
Yeah, the inventory should be.
Honestly, I didn't buy the guide, so I will not say.

M
Maks Yakushko 15.04.20

Dmitri Rebrov
Dima eat not oblyapaytes)

J
Jay C 15.04.20

Play a second time and realized what a stupid and not responsive controls in the game are so nerdy that the battle with Nemesis, he manages you three times to strike before you get up just. It's terribly annoying.

L
Lelik Bobik 15.04.20

Jay C
The final battle with Nemesis on the Nightmare — it's all torture, if not worked for Dodge, ssatb you specifically. I get blah can't Dodge and therefore I can't do it to me again with his splash kills on the loading screen. This fight in General is not forgiving, you have to learn the timings. Why the hell are there first aid kits scattered I fucking know whether it was easier to anchorite than this shit to do?
After the battle with him 2 deaths — became 23. The level of game design: fuck you.

D
Dimka Rebrov 15.04.20

Max Yakushko
what? I do not understand what you do. I see you are going to throw away in the world fly . Fly further, but the Internet and learn to use it.

D
Dimka Rebrov 15.04.20

Lelik Bobik
you started the game on nightmare and complain that you're hard?)

D
Doom9454 15.04.20

Passed at the standard 5 hours.
The original did not play.
Overall liked the game, but 2K for it is certainly bold. It is clear that for this amount you get two games, but personally I Resistens didn't need, and buy the three separately, alas, can not.

L
Lelik Bobik 15.04.20

Dmitri Rebrov
Nightmare this does not mean that there must be an imbalance in the game design. Last boss-fight and the rest of the game on the Nightmare — even a different game difficulty the degree of difficulty just abruptly takes off. Nemesis does not give an error, even so, does not allow to make mistake, requires you not just good games, but the ideal approach.
The entire game on Nightmare was quite playable, it punished you for mistakes, but given a chance to rehabilitate. The Nemesis in the end if you ever hit a vertical blow, then you simply will not have time to stand up and to do something, he's lying again will hit and kill the player, no just in this moment control over your character, at least to make Dodge or use a healing item. The game is just unfair to the player. This is nonsense, at least then there in the arena with him scattered first aid kits, question: why the heck are they?

D
Dimka Rebrov 15.04.20

Lelik Bobik
In the event that if you retract the battery, and he beats you , so you helotsa could. Went for 2.20 , on the nightmare, a matter of habit. Play dark souls, for you will not hard these games.

L
Lelik Bobik 15.04.20

Dmitri Rebrov
I always retract when the battery it is trying to catch me, and if caught, then immediately fanshot.
Dark Souls I jammed to holes, but this does not absolve the Nemesis from such garbage. Other players to Dodge and so may not be able to.

v
vald11 15.04.20

The original game is not played, but this was some unfortunate 5 hours. It is possible that the original is not too long been. In short, the exact same second part, with only a minimum of puzzles and emphasis on action at the expense of large amounts of ammunition and quickly-stocked Arsenal. Nemesis upset. All of his danger and the increased intelligence compared to Mr. X from the second part, as they do not have time to feel due to the very short timing. Throughout the game, only at the beginning, the conditions for those hiding, resembling hide and seek with Mr. X from RE2R. But all this action last very long (10 minutes, maybe 15 from strength) and then on the game, the Nemesis appears only in a scene staged moments, some of which should just run away, in others he acts as a boss.

p
puumar 15.04.20

Lelik Bobik
There don't take much to Dodge. The usual boss fight timings, and not the most difficult from what it was before. Now Yes, don't do that. He first warts should be shot, and when you check out to move the battery. Passed quietly on any difficulty, just the time it turns out stretched. Another stretch of time in this game that would somehow lengthen it.

G
Gambityasha 15.04.20

Impressions just weight. Wrote this passage, if someone did not buy, but want to watch.
The game - by far the top