3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 15.04.20 01:13 pm

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Share opinions
116 Comments
Sort by:
v
volkovroman2009 17.10.20

I SEE THE HEAD TO CHANGE, OR ANOTHER SUCH BUY, YOU CAN PLAY BUT NOT AT FULL ? !
Windows 10 Corporate 64-bit 2019 version 1909 (assembly OS 18363.1082)Asus SABERTOOTH X79 four-channel DDR3 SDRAM, 40 lines PCI Express 3.0.Asus GeForce GTX 1070 DUAL-GTX1070-8GSund card Asus Xonar DXIntel Xeon E5-1660 v2 3.70 GHz 4.00 GHz cores 6, 12kingston HyperX FURY 4x8 DDR3 1800MHz 32 GBX SSD SM0256F Max. SATA III 6.0Gb/s 233 GBKINGSTON SV300S37A120G (SSD) Max. SATA III 6.0GB/ PASSED FOR 24 HOURS, SECOND REMAKE, IMPRESSED MORE!

R
Reverrius 19.10.20

The release last year of the remake of Resident Evil 2, became a real holiday for fans of the series and connoisseurs of the genre survival horror. And more than deservedly, the project received the title of "Game of the Year" from the Golden Joystick Awards 2019. So when Capcom announced the Remake of Resident Evil 3, the game immediately became one of the most anticipated in 2020. But did she live up to those expectations?

The game's plot starts in the apartment of Jill Valentine, the main character of the first part of Resident Evil, who survived the so-called "incident in the mansion." She suffers nightmares, but the real horror awaits her ahead. After all, the new biological weapon Umbrella Corporation, a huge super mutant Nemesis, was sent to Raccoon City in order to find and destroy a dangerous witness.

What about the remake of the third part? Resident Evil 3 is a simplistic and action-oriented survival horror, in a perception reminiscent of a "major addition" to Resident Evil 2, rather than a full-fledged sequel. Locations have become more straightforward, there is no acute shortage of ammunition, there are almost no mysteries. In return, a more dynamic plot and an "evolving" nemesis. yes, and members of the U.B.C.S. special forces working for Umbrella Corporation. It is worth noting that in the original Resident Evil 3: Nemesis I did not play, but according to those reviews, which heard, in the remake cut some locations. The game became quite short (personally I passed it in just a couple of evenings).

Returning to the big "Nemesis" it is impossible not to say that he, despite all its showmanship and entertainment, is inferior to "Tirana" from the remake of Resident Evil 2 in horror aspect. Nemesis is a formidable opponent, but not at all frightening. Moreover, almost all meetings with him are directed. No tense "cat-and-mouse game" like with Tirana in the police station, there is no mention.

But the episode in which the player, playing for Carlos (a member of the U.B.C.S.), gets to the police station from the second part - I think a good decision. And in general Resident Evil 3, despite all the shortcomings, is cheerful and on one breath, and the plot events, anyway, are of great importance for the setting of the game. Therefore, if after the masterpiece Resident Evil 2, you really want "additives", the third part may well be suitable for this role.

7.5/10

M
MLShadow 19.10.20

All would be well with this game, but these degenerates again as in the RE2 remake made these acne script captures zombies from 2 meters, and the urate in general curve, if in time did not click, then triggered the script, and this script in general without kd, Gilli can just hand zombies go from one to another and even after the gate that worked several times (white screen). The one who made the doors would be good door and pinch to crunch, how infuriating when on the other side is a stupid zombie, and the door all the time closes, while the zombie does not go to you or propped the door, and if you stand in the door frame, the curve camera unites with the curve door, one closes, the other climbs into the ear, by the way the camera is also made through the place of the back , periodically literally sits on the shoulder killing the faov in zero. Manageability in the characters such as as a zombie play, just some shackles of meat barely controlled, manages to get stuck on the corners, constantly somewhere falls and as if trying to fall to one side.

K
KypJluK 30.10.20

I don't know, I'm 1-2 more.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 11.11.20

What to say about the game, the game I liked (who like) the graphics will go.

K
K.e.k.s 19.11.20

Enjoyed more than the remake of RE2.
The difficulties were only on the last form of nemesis, hence the deaths so many.

d
dimka2008 02.12.20

Even compared to the second part of everything is cut out, just a shooter with a huge amount of cutsce, it turns out beautiful, cinematic, little feet, all sorts of puzzles minuscule and they are simple to the impossible. Despite this, all the replayability is, re-pass time after time.

d
dimka2008 02.12.20

MLShadow
Play on the complexity of AD, zombies also run like sprinters ))) if the crowd went, without a grenade launcher do not get out )

O
Oleg V 02.12.20

I've been through it twice. Very bad, just disgusting. It's okay when new games do bad, but how could you do that with the original material on your hands? I don't even know how to describe everything here... Who played in the original will know, and nubs to explain pointless ... Everything I was afraid of playing in the remake of the 2nd part, here happened and even much worse ... Completely everything from characters, plot and ending with mechanics and locations ... Here, as with the remake of the second part, it is not a remake, and a game based on the third part. It is easier to say that I liked the graphics, but the picture as a whole is not bad, with the original not even compare (although a lot of time has passed) and on this all, the rest of the hard thrash ...

on the "5" ballroom scale I put "1", on "10" ballroom I put "3" and then only for nostalgia, horror is simple ... every time you think that the hood can't be disgraced even more, the hood proves the opposite again and again... and they also wanted 2,000 rubles for it, well, well...

t
transnigger 02.12.20

Necho is just short.

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

I will say about the game that others did not write. According to the plot of the original, Jill fights with Umbrella, and in the new her main enemy is not Umbrella and not even the monster Nemesis, but a sneaky calculating Russian - Nikolai Zinoviev, it is he who is the main villain in the game. From the previous plot. Nothing remained of the original, only Jill herself, her running from Nemesis, Carlos, Mikhail, Nikolai. Nicholas was not given so much attention in the original, but here, for some unknown reason, they made them the main villain. With the old, this new has nothing in common, it is completely different The developers completely dissociated themselves from the original Resident Evil 3, did not even want to save the classic soundtrack in the new RE3, which was saved in the Resident Evil 2 Remake. Those. virtually nullified their previous promises to the players. Everyone was waiting for the original Resident Evil 3 in a new graphic version, and received a different game, which has nothing to do with the previous one, even the music is different. The new game is interesting in its own way, dynamic, exciting, of course, graphically beautiful, and Jill's new appearance is also quite nice and yet it is a DIFFERENT game. It makes no sense to compare it with the original. Instead of fighting the sinister Umbrella corporation, Jill is fighting an evil, calculating and greedy Russians, and Umbrella and Nemesis are gradually receding into the background. And it is not Umbrella who is to blame for everything, but ordinary human greed, Jill argues at the end of the game. But the replayability in the new RE3 is preserved, as anyone else, and I don't mind to replay it from time to time ...

K
Kay Ovald 22.02.21

They had everything. The success of the last remake (the second part), the engine, the experience ... But it turned out to be some kind of under-add-on. This is simply amazing, even the control and responsiveness managed to worsen, slightly, but worsen.
The plot has become much more cinematic and linear, there are no longer large levels filled with riddles, but there is a sequence of small locations that you just need to run, while dodging Nemesis or some other enemies. Nemesis is the second problem of the game. Yes, the scenes of the relationship between Jill (it should be noted she is incredibly beautiful, they found a gorgeous model) and Nemika are cool, but damn it, how can you see that he is openly flirting with her, and not trying to kill! However, I would not kill such a cute girl either.
Characters ... are. Jill, as I said, is excellent, albeit without the canon look, which is a pity. Cool Carlos, a kind of heroic darling for female players, but who can and can joke. There is a clichéd Russian dedok-captain of the detachment, who, in the same clichéd manner, self-saws through self-detonation. And, oh Bad ... here is Zloy Russkiy Nikolay !!! How I laughed when he appeared ... he is beautiful. :))) All
models are excellent and in general the game looks very good.
Well, the main problem of the game: the company is thoughtfully played through in 4-5 hours. And they ask for 2000. For some turkey like Little Nightmares II or Inside 4 hours are forgivable (and prices will be orders of magnitude lower), but here ... Yes, in the second part, too, the campaign for one character was 4 hours, but there were two characters and to learn the story completely you had to go through both. With rare exceptions for the same locations, but it was interesting and the result was the same ideal 8 hours.
Yes, these 4 hours of action movie are good, filled with action. Not much in the spirit of past games, but further in the series there will be other experiments with genres, especially in its niche it turned out well. But the feeling that the game was made by some left-wing guys infected with the poultry virus does not leave the whole game.
7/10

x
xxxnewman 07.03.21

vanoz13
Good remake. To the collection.

K
KrayZeR10051991 03.11.21

Warrior of Morgoth
No, not present

a
arttk 14.02.22

All these time counters in games often underestimate the time actually spent in the game, I also wrote 4 hours with a penny, but it felt like I spent 6-7 hours in the game. So if you want to know the real time spent in the game, measure with a stopwatch)

E
Evgeny Yaroslavtsev 01.07.22

Much worse than part 2 and very short. Passed without death at all the first time in 3 hours somewhere, while not knowing where everything was and where to go first.