3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 15.04.20 01:13 pm

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Share opinions
116 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 15.04.20

And there are cheats like the previous part to this dude behind me did not run? In the previous section that before this came out I entered the cheat, once that dude in the hat on his knee knocked and walked calmly after not running from it anymore. Then you can do so?

L
Lelik Bobik 15.04.20

UPD:
Held emotions and the first impression, the game is not worth it at all its 2000P or even more $ 60, objectively.
All the rest is subjective:
It is not the level RE2Remake at all, but I brought it on myself, after RE2Remake I put the bar of expectations to the appropriate level;
The game is linear, not like for example 5 or 6, but it clearly expressed if we remember what was its predecessor, so it follows from the next problem — the lack of normal backtracking. But even though the game was linear, it did not save her from the main disappointment of the game — the duration of the game. The game I ran literally up and down, read all the notes (opened achievements), picked up absolutely all the loot, but all figures are not found. I spent the first passage is 4 hours and 45 minutes on Hard;
Impact weapons RE3Remake much worse than RE2Remake, feels like shooting with pneumatic;
Ragdoll zombies are also regressed, that no body physics that was in RE2Remake. Forget about those long, falling off parts of zombies , and now they have posted only a chump;
Survival in RE3Remake so it actually no, the game is scattered everywhere not only bullets, but the gunpowder. Wonder how raccoon city is still itself did not explode from that much gunpowder in the game. Forget about the management of their stocks, you'll have a shitload to the extent that the patrons will have to throw to pick up any other object. Even playing on Nightmare I did not feel the lack of ammunition in General, zombies have become harder to beat, but what is the use if you got the cartridge and they thought that you can't walk, fatter-they did not. Opened the complexity of the Hell, and I say that the hard mode which is in game, but I'm honestly blown through the game in 3 times;
For me, the main disappointment — the Nemesis. Not to say that he was completely disappointed, but it revealed very little as the hunter in terms of game design; it appears exclusively on the scripts, and where I will want the developer. He will not chase the heroine across locations as it did Mr. X. The only exception where he for you will run, this is the first location, everything on it appears exclusively on scripts, so any alarm he had not.
Like a boss-fight with him, personally my feelings are boring, not dull, and just ordinary and uninteresting. However, there is one point where it is interesting to fight his first form at the first location. Good, thanks for reminding saa0891, it is possible to knock out armor. It's probably the only time when you get the euphoria from the battle with him. True, he did nikakuschy like a boss, and in his first form, he will stay quite a bit. As we understand, the most vivid emotions are in the heart piece of the town of raccoon city in the beginning.

Can you still remember, but while the game felt at 7 points as the game of the RE series as just a game on a solid 8-ku. For a dual finish, something that is not mentioned I liked.
Odd somehow feeble in comparison with the previous creation of Capcom. It's a good game, but not the level trims set by his older brother. Just like with the original RE3Remake perceived as an addon to the game than a full game in the series, but this time everything could be completely different. Waiting for a Remake or re Veronica remake of the 1st part.

J
Jay C 15.04.20

Waiting for the game.
He passed for one evening ! Hmm...and what is a slight disappointment inside or something. Like all cool and sort of not.
Really like the easy all real. Rounds bunch of puzzles at all. The battle with Nemesis is very easy, even the final battle where you go from here will be trouble for you takes place on just two !
Even Birkin, in his latest interpretation has caused much more trouble than its fancier successor ( Nemesis ). From pluses - graphics of course, sound, but not music. The plot became more coherent. Some points straight at all pleased. Overall the game is very strong middling, but do not spare the money.
It is still at a normal level, looking in every alley behind 4-30.

J
Jay C 15.04.20

treffff
Well written as it is. I think the first game really in my memory that I pass in one evening. Uploaded today only, played slowly.

K
Krixus 15.04.20

Lelik Bobik
And what is nightmare mode?

V
Volk-Naemnik 15.04.20

Krixus
Of lot less, all things on other sites, the monsters are differently located, well, and require more ammo.

s
soulfox 15.04.20

Krixus wrote:
And what is nightmare mode?
Unlocked after beating the game on hardcore. Honestly there really is a nightmare. You kill one or two tychek, zombies are tenacious and more agrada. Also changed the location of some objects in the world, zombies also appear in those places where it was, and the whole was significantly greater, in addition, at the early stage of the game will meet a large number of compromised zombie Nemesis, Carlos the police.the station to meet a few pale zombies that are not killed with conventional weapons. In short a nightmare.

L
Lelik Bobik 15.04.20

soulfox
By the way is a plus too, but only one has found a deagle in the beginning of the game. Through it all on easy to farm from Nemesis body kits for guns.

s
soulfox 15.04.20

OMG. There is still the HELL mode. Unlocked after beating nightmare.

S
Shimuto 15.04.20

We didn't do normal hours, but we added a higher difficulty modes for you to perebrodye this 4 hour clown 5 times. Geniuses

F
FOX_Skaynet 15.04.20

well, my game was razocharovala ,Just the fact that very different scenario from the first resident 3A 2nd remake as far as I pomnitstsa (for 2nd residente ) Very scenario Shogi ,BB 3M very minuscule on politseyskaya area to walk and the city is much less different from the original ,Only in this wiiu Minus the graphics as a whole ,the interest stawley 9.5 game !!!!

F
FOX_Skaynet 15.04.20

No. 1 very poravilos !! n 1 chip after passing uludsheny is possible for points to buy No. 2 Obradovi a lot of weapons and many weapons +No. 3 as a WHOLE Game ,graphics ,sounds, All on top of the Money nealey although over 11 years old, just bought 2 of lianshi

f
fearqo 15.04.20

Guys,does anyone have a save game of a past nightmare? I would like to go through the game at maximum.

f
fOXY9 15.04.20

Went for 4.5 hours on hard, tried to get in all the cracks, artificially extended gameplay, but in the end, all in vain. Two thousand rubles burned for several hours. Until the third remake, I occasionally drove in the second event, probably it had some influence.
Spoiler
A game I almost never watched, the trailer is only 1 looked, well, joy when I saw that pre-order give a classic appearance Jill, I designed it. What I had dissonance, when the skirts were shorts. I was a bit surprised, that's what they are, traps 2020.
Next on the whiners, I began my walkthrough. The surprise was not the limit.
So the city cut into a few locations (zakutochke), cut the key positions, knocked in a bunch of cream, flavored Easter eggs and serve.
The essence of the first half of the original access to public transportation. It was necessary to get to the tram, collecting key items, faced with a ton of enemies and Nemesis. And everything is ready, put out the fire, give electricity and went. Even to put out a fire in the alley turned out to be incredibly an easy task to pick up the hose and insert into the hydrant. Do you remember how in the original fire jumped the dog, which tore the ass, and had to find another wrench to remove the hose from the hydrant.... it.
Nemesis is simply that he gave the box enough one grenade. Developer with an angel's care carefully pointed the barrel at key moments, and the stock in front of our favorite sewer stuck from 2, and then you never know. Grandparents in the original at the sight of our best friend, was prepared as in the last battle, and sometimes just run away, sparkling heels.
These awkward moments when he jumped out of the window in the RPD, or stand in a narrow street on the way to the tram, and then dropping cal you failed to worms, ehhhh.
Drop bad. In the original parts of carrion Eagle Eye with Krit chance and incredibly stylish Western Custom.
In arms General many questions. Not even 6 charging the gun. here we have a Desert eagle from the second part. Why to model from scratch vepon, if you can take out the last part.
-------------------------------------------------
No clock tower, no Park raccoon city, no stahly, no plant (there is a small part). In the original plant can be easy to miss the anti-tank rocket launcher, because it was hidden almost in the beginning of the level, and the key was taken by plot in the end. Actually the original were full of secrets and interesting events. Before sending the Tram was going back to the beginning, to witness in the streets as an increasing number of corpses, the girl practically in front of the corner bitten zombie, Dario, from which nothing remained except the diary, open handle iron shutters at the beginning.
No puzzles, no epilogues after passing, no stuffy crow.
No choice = no replay value. No mercenaries, which was a store. There's just a store, and for what? Here and do mercenaries, as there is no solid way. In the original you had from the Tram and back to the beginning to break, and there is nowhere to run. There is a resistance, but this is complete crap.
The original was 5 costumes. That only cost the costume of Regina from Dino crisis.
Then give only the classic.
-------------------------------------------------
In a ton of negative punched rays of something good:
Graphics detail.
Very beautiful appearance, Jill
All.
The verdict
Spoiler

g
gloccc 15.04.20

Was not a fan of the original ре3 , but I like it much more than a remake . The remake = short , cropped , a lot ekshona and outright degradation in comparison with the second remake . Was held for 4.48 minutes on hardcore

N
Norm112 15.04.20

Thing. Ekshon, Plenum, soperejivanie characters. Passed. He looked into every corner and only 8:48 hours.
Spolecnosti fight as if dead space 4 played)

B
BeK_A7 15.04.20

I liked got the key from ASUS ELITE VIP walked for 5 hours, Oh Nemesis I was so crazy and scary and fun, mostly scary in the gaming headphone 5.1 sound, I was scared when Nemesis chased me, I played the night)))

m
macsim702 15.04.20

Impressions: cool , but not enough. it is in a nutshell :)

Question: 1) why the store sells lock pick and bolt cutters, if they fall in the story?
2) every passage will remain the item in your inventory?

L
Lelik Bobik 15.04.20

macsim702
He did not buy, but rather, it is logical that you will have early in the game, in the box, when you get out of the subway.
Endlessly. In the store, in front of the object is a box, most likely there will be a checkbox after purchase.

V
Voin Morgota 15.04.20

Jay C
I was 20 years ago used to hang in the mercenaries mode. He's in the third part it was great. In the remake there?