3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 15.04.20 01:13 pm

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Share opinions
116 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 15.04.20

Of course fans will praise you, but I can't shake the feeling that the release of the game this is the demo version. So it is fast and monotonous. Approximately 70% of the game have stupidly run away from the boss, who, despite iboost, teleportation, jumping, etc., puny-looking heroine to beat can not. What is happening is a fight between two terminators. The remaining 30 percent in the game is a copy and paste of the police station from the second part, which even then was echogen length and breadth in all directions several times. Plus re-passing the same places of the different characters not particularly happy. Of course a masterpiece not to be questioned sort of blame is not accepted, but for me something like that not really. And Yes, the game is certainly top.

A
Ashley33 15.04.20

And I my 5 cents will throw in. Nightmare, 5 hours and 10 minutes. Difficult - only the penultimate boss. At latest died 1 time, and then I thought that this is not the boss, and inetractive as in РЕ2 or ДМС1 to shoot it, but that is usually purely for fun. But no, the boss really fansatic. Kaman was on the desert clip - landed his warts until he was lying pressed battery, only at the last he began to move, but nothing yet. What can I say, as a fan of the series RE ' 96: a good game for 15 bucks. And Akron OK (it's the same in РЕ3 - the same Dodge, plus more to get out of the suffocating Nemesis was Joey zadrachivaya - so Nemesis there damagel only blows grips with torture Joey, he damage is not inflicted), but even more so, music is average, videos - gorgeous. In General, vigorous running errands-fine (again - РЕ3 was no longer survival, it entered the gunpowder and Dodge and РЕ3 was the same hearty) But now the cons: the game is based on - it is not said just lazy - where the cemetery, where the chapel, where the plant is; where the worm (also wrote that there are grave worms like), spiders, crows. As a fan РЕ3 (although IMHO it is top РЕ1 and Verka) it hurts me to see that only the blind that could quickly sketch one of the pieces of the map editor РЕ2. Where are the puzzles? They do nothing to open the box in the beginning is the ultimate dream of developers? Where all these wrenches, valve, battery, where is the episode with the tram, where the explosion of the café? Why cut the action? After all, the feature was the Nemesis could kill with his hands, and could be the cable under the leg throw or cylinder to blow. That drop from Nemesis? Yes, I knocked the clip for the pistol, but where is the gun with Crete, where a sawn-off shotgun, machine? It makes no sense to beat polubok if he will give for less than I spend. While there, he then falls from one of the grenades or barrels.What a scene with a flamethrower? He didn't have a flamethrower. A mutation in the square? The Nemesis to this stage had grown corrupt mass only after the dissolution of waste in the factory, and after the explosion, he only cloak propalili and torso bared. And finally - well Jill so terrible? I certainly have not 16 and don't admire everyone the Mundelein, but it's a hell of a demon stretched so much that she even mouth to keep he can't. he she was always in a grin. Her story is 20-22 years should be, and then a tired aunt, and with a wild grin.Which by the way is there a replay value? How to pass so that Nicholas killed Nemesis, and he stayed on the roof itself is quite able to move, do not be surprised if you come out any DLTS, where it eventually saves someone. What about the Mercenaries - this was the favorite mode in РЕ3, and here it at all. In General strange feeling - on the one hand Akron good, and the other is not Ре3 is DLC to РЕ2 (as well someone and fantasized in the past year). again - this is the price - 15 bucks, and not 59.99.

A
AleXraceSiM 15.04.20

Finally I went 1-3 part, the originals could not to the middle of the pass because of the control. Love the series, but completely passed the game with only 4 parts. The passage went 6 hours and 15 minutes, while the remake of the second resident was 7.30 am/5.30 hours (all on medium difficulty), given the slow pace of Resident Evil 2 Remake and how sometimes being driven in a Resident Evil 3 Remake duration of the game is normal and it would be just super if the game is sold separately from the Resistance or Resistance would be interesting, but since I just used the activation and spent on the game only 250 rubles, the game is just great, the sale will definitely buy and pass again.
PS quickly are those who have recently played or overacted remake of part 2, it was necessary to do a break so part 3 how to start a new game.

P
Pravdarub 15.04.20

When I got out of the 6 I thought it couldn't get worse and the bottom is reached. As it turned out at the bottom was a hatch that capnomancy opened and continue to fall. RE3 is the worst remake of all time along with the Vario. Don't waste money on it. Please. Developed need to know that they managed it.

S
Spiny 15.04.20

Pravdarub
Though I am not a fan of the resident and are single I will not delay, but such comments about any games always pissed me off. To please everyone at once is not clear. But to write, they say don't buy the game g... write at least 1 cause, not just your opinion that the game is g

R
Richards 15.04.20

It's optimal to undergo the Nightmare purchased with medals protection, pouches and gun samurai, with the minimum set to take place on the nightmare perfectly, fresh and the new old company, still AutoSave there knocked out would be ideal.
The game is not a remake but a completely independent part come in the multiverse re. Hardcore passed since start-up 12 hours of game time total, the top write. Good hardcore difficulty for review.
Nightmare is better to start with the same set as me, the game did not subside, and be interesting to go through the final boss fight will be taken as the set of coin protection, but we'll still have to Dodge or it will kill you anyway, just for one shot at the Jill you can live longer.
I recommend to play on Hell, the last boss fight in crash 2 times and has 4-5 beats in a row, with a delay of impact, with faster, it is impossible not to zadrochil or not buying a rocket launcher.
In General, a nightmare, coin protection, pouches and the samurai edge is more or less approximate new ре3.0 to SEPARATE the game resident evil 3 Nemesis.
It's not a remake, all the names are also changed, for example Mikhail Zinoviev was Mikhail Victor, in General, you should not judge and it is better to wait for a discount and those who do not have РЕ2 remake, buy Pak RACCOON CITY EDITION the incentive for the discount or so now.

P
Pravdarub 15.04.20

Spiny
Please look to the incentive in the name of the game still have the word remake or not?

g
gloccc 15.04.20

Richard
AutoSave not just for the last level of complexity there typewriters to save less

R
Richards 15.04.20

gloccc
there would be nothing all but this is too much(. It is important to know a measure)))

g
gloccc 15.04.20

Richard
With medals on increasing damage , defense and HP regen goes on easy even on the last difficulty level . Even weapons with endless ammunition is not necessary

0oO 15.04.20

I'm excited and upset at the same time. Very short game, stalling on DLS, but not in the game. It is a pity that has not turned out as with the remaster of the first resident,where Hilo is not so widened the original. Very short of locations, puzzles, and Nemesis, as a result, few(about his brutal finishing off Jill at all on YouTube just learned).Mr. x in the second and something more haunted and problems brought. Summary : everything is good, but pretty damn little, well, very straight. Want more on raccoon city to wander. Not the same plot, where everything is memorized even with the second part, and not monotonous smelly sewer, and streets.

R
Richards 15.04.20

gloccc
now again test, still was able to prochustvovat all patterns, but some how with all chips samurai, a book, coins, all, and then a bunch of times beat times so if all days count exactly 100 and above Trev, it nifiga not easy, it is imbalanced boss who had too much balance, as it shaokan with mk3, which is spamming shoulder. It is not a difficult boss, but rather lazy developers, who took and twisted all on high, even the damn dark souls first compared to this and its Manus great hard bosses, and not that imbalanced effigy that stupid vancott, no buzz from winning a special present, and just trasatti and his heart is bitter crap.

M
Medyika 15.04.20

The game is good the price tag hiked for 5-10.hours of gameplay

D
DragonCommander56 15.04.20

I will say this... if this game was sold as add-on to Resident Evil 2 Remake or even better, would have been at the start as the 3rd Chapter, claims it would be 0 anyway, can't complain as they say, and since the game is separate, is fully 2000 rubles (which really is a pity for it), it actually will grind bone.

Graphics like and has not changed, it is very difficult to understand, you probably need to see a direct comparison of the two games, but in all other respects as well;

- The gameplay has changed dramatically, now it is not leisurely walking to locations in search of resources, keys and all sorts of items, and the action which begins as Resident Evil 2, we give a run at major locations and then just relentlessly drives us in the gut all the way to the hospital, which is kind of what we like and of course the 2nd part, but much less and it's clean basically resources are collected, and are not looking for objects to open doors. To return to the old location is impossible, let me remind you that Resident Evil 2 was 3 locations big is the police station, the sewers and the Laboratory, and from the Police station could move into the Sewers and Vice versa, but from the Lab come back anymore and those 3 locations were very large and attended backtracking when I had to go back to open some locked door, but in principle, given the slow gameplay, it all looked very organic.

Actually the game mechanics are not changed, because we are all from Resident Evil 2, quite clumsy motion of the character, system damage, zombies that from the 1st shot to the head not kill (although in principle this was before the Remake), the craft of ammo and a lot of different things, however, and new added, it is a Dodge on the phone and bump hands with bazookas Carlos (IMBA net), as well as a new melee system which I don't like, sooner if you have enough Zombies you can stick a knife or shove a grenade in your mouth and fend off attacks without taking damage, now forget it, a fucking QTE, the only difference is that if you do not proimity LKM, then you will nibble much harder, all, knife is now useless, the grenades you can carry is that of fragmentation, swietochowski not particularly necessary, it is called:
How to remove successfully working the mechanics of the game

Remember how I had to 2nd to look for different objects to examine them, combine to use? Here forget it, now in my opinion it should be only once per game, all.

Ammunition was much more Kraft needs much less zombies has also become much more than before, new enemies were added, but honestly admit very little, and they have only 10-20% of the screen time, but the same Spiders, very much like the brethren of the Metro, though the instinct of self-preservation is completely absent from them and you meet them early, run them for 5-10 minutes and all will be forgotten then. Hunters like Gamma will meet in the number of pieces 8-10 in the sewers, it's 20-30 minutes of the game and all, then you briefly meet them in my opinion only in the laboratory. Is there even any Bald or something, is so strong Zombies who don't really want to die, you will meet them at the end and that they do not interfere too much and will not you be an eyesore, Hunters are Beta like, meet in the Hospital and in the Laboratory, the Hospital will be on the move location a lot, but in principle you meet them only in one place and very predictable. Liquors in General will fall to you in the amount of 2 individuals in my opinion and only at the Police station. The only one who will always be sore your eyes, it's the Nemesis and the Zombies all and Zombies honestly admit not particularly terrible, because their main feature get, does not work due to the fact that you'll rarely visit some places more than once, and with huge quantity of cartridges, as these Zombies can be scary? In the 2nd part they were scared because they were confined spaces where the space for maneuver is not so much + Scarecrow that they can get, because some places were visited more than once the fear of them increased the shortage of ammunition which even the crafting is not very much and when there was a Tyrant, even two Zombies at times been a problem, because when you fled from the Tyrant, they can get you to bite so good, then all this is not the word at all.

Nemesis, the main villainous star of this game at all passing enemy, he will appear at the first location when you are Underground, and if this is all to gather at the location, the problem is he won't, because you have to leave already with the location, but he did not and mostly harmless, drop it with one grenade, stops shooting at the generators, to run no problem. Then it will only appear in scripted scenes that would then chase Jill or the abyss somewhere, or will be battle with him, and like a boss he is very boring, ordinary sponge for bullets. And the question is why do all these new abilities, to run, to jump as far to pull Jill to his tentacles, use weapons, to infect the Zombies with parasites if it does almost no play in the gameplay and only need to chase? And all the spawn of Nemesis is clear right at first glance, that's actually how I think he's coming from a clean wall (not enclosed items) and a lamp which shines lonely from the wall that would be better to make the light in the scene?) Damn I think this is obvious, it's like the old cartoons where items engaged by the characters stood out from the environment and then also, any place the appearance of the Nemesis is clear and not catches not horror, not hate, and why? To pass the game don't mind him as a Tyrant, to investigate the levels also do not interfere, it is just part of the story and all, appears rapidly and disappears just as quickly. And despite the fact that the Nemesis must kill Jill, is not particularly odd, he is trying to do to be honest, he touches it more than hit because of the moments when he could just crush her head, instead of what would throw, well, a hell of a lot, just touches and throws, Domagala campaign) So sometimes all thoughts were in my head, as if in some kind of hentai play conditionally zatsenzureno, well damn Tr*Sahni you have tentacles, why are you throwing her like a sack of potatoes here and there))))

And I'm not kidding, the number of ambiguous things in the game, for example Spiders put Chet in the mouth of Jill and making her sick) Zombie vermin trying your mouth like Anus swallowed the head of Jill) Nemesis Chet tentacles touches her))) of Course maybe it's my perversion is so, but why nothing like that happened in Resident Evil 2 Remake, and here such thoughts slip all the time?) In my opinion, and the developers have banter*utsya and above the imaginations of the players and on yourself.

Actually besides playing for Jill as I wrote above, give and play for Carlos, because he has hands-bazookas and walks with a gun, its gameplay is a bit different, it is more exonity something, and at one point actually have to defend against hordes of Zombies (corpses that will disappear to the same), which in General for him the game is quite alive and well, but a LITTLE;

- The story is probably about what you don't really want to talk because he basically does not prevent a matter not so much okay. Although there is no.. There are some serious questions to the plot and characters.

Jill got some imbewu ability to survive any bumps, somewhat similar to Lara Croft, only she's much more impressed with me personally, well, probably because does not cry (and then kills 100,500 people) quite stubborn and brave, although of course too strong, it seems to me that after a couple of blows of Nemesis, she would have crumbled like LEGO, and not continued to run, why show these moments at the same time making the Nemesis of stupid (because not immediately killed) and Jill too imbewu, I even do not understand well, very sweet and beautiful of course, she is not taken away.

As for Carlos, then we give him to play somewhere probably 40 minutes of the entire game, maybe an hour, did not measure, but his actions often raise questions, or rather inaction. He acts only when in the center of the frame, but behind the scenes it is not working and due to this fact, a lot of bad happened in the first half of the game I think he is just sitting in the Subway is not clear that making and Jill, for all makes, in fact one of them commando? Secondly, it will certainly help Jill with Nemesis a couple of times, but we all after that must go is not clear. Third, he first went for the vaccine in the lab, but in the end, why so to her and got. In the fourth, he followed Nicholas, but in the end is not clear what happened, when Jill got to the helicopter, he was lying near him, and Nicholas gyvenanciu and healthy and was nearly killed Jill, while broke a vial of vaccine, and only then Carlos stepped up and beat up Nicholas, he what the hell is the piano in the Bushes or what?) When watching the story there is always a syndrome of X-Men seeing Carlos, it's like when the characters are inactive, but the type could have something to do, but due to the fact that the writers they are forbidden, they stupidly do not do anything here also here, Carlos campaign ban all stupid do the writers and he's just such a Piano in the bushes, will appear, will help and will be gone until the next time.

Nicholas, who the main villain is, well, one can see that he's the main villain, I certainly understand that the remake of the 90s and the plot so all the fans know, but for example new people that don't know him, and Nicholas is not even trying to pretend is good, he shows himself a villain. And an interesting point when Nicholas first appears and kills his infected colleague in the eyes of Jill, the dead can you find a diary in which he speaks very highly of Nicholas, in fact, why not make it hypocritical, but with the help of these notes to reveal its true nature? But no, the developers did not try even a crank.

Talking about the rest and do not want, and of course several developers changed the plot as I understand it, removing some points of the battle and characters (such as the original 3, not Jill herself off with Carlos, and took Barry Burton in the remake it is not);

Sound, well, in principle the same as in the 2nd, the music do not remember if RE2 sounded so very disturbing, catching up fear, then I don't even remember what sounded;

The result:

In principle, despite all the cons, if you look at the game as some kind of addon, the game for me is normal, it does not cause ottorzheniya, boredom or hatred, occurs after the last pass, when you realize that I paid 2000 rubles for adventure long in 4 hours and 50 minutes which made very lazily and carelessly enough (I remember that in Resident Evil 2 at least 4 passes in 6 hours), without any development of ideas, expanding the boundaries of the original game, that is just an ordinary game. The change of mood of the game is also not particularly negative and even like more than not like, and typically all, I'd give the game 8\10 I guess if we talk about rating, 2 points is cons of the game and negative about the fact that developers and publishers are simply repeated what was on the 3rd part when it published a short adventure that does not match the 2nd part, but it is also a good game that hints at what the Story thing fixated and many times it is repeated with a certain periodicity and games like this, too. To take recommend, but with a huge discount, when will cost at least 1,000 rubles, but it is better 500-800 rubles, so don't feel sorry for this game, will most likely receive a positive experience, but it will not be a pity the spent money and remember that it is rather a kind of addon to the 2nd part and not the full 3rd part, as I've said, I like the 3rd Chapter in the Resident Evil 2 Remake, it would probably have been a masterpiece, but just a regular game regular and simple continuation.

Ideally, I'd like to have the 3rd part:
To do a Carlos full 2nd character, what would it started the game (as we see in the beginning Carlos knows about what is happening more clearly than Jill, so maybe we should talk about it? Although you can do what would it be optional, like I want to know the whole story, come for both of us), we were told about the death of a large number of people from its squad at the beginning of the epidemic, why it does not show? And to develop the idea which has been implemented in RE2, and to do so would be both characters had their huge locations visited and would intersect somewhere, so we would have two different play two different characters.

As for the gameplay, there could be evasion of course, but a little powerfit, but the main thing is to make quite a different passage for two characters not only from the point of view of the visited locations, but also for example, in terms of total gameplay. Let Jill would be classic gameplay like in Resident Evil 2, that is, survival horror, a lot of ammo, the enemies are strong, you need to solve puzzles, a lot to look for different items to open places, to study different kind of subjects and also catch up on horror add horror taking Jill the same Grenade launcher, and the fact that it Hey guys what else. For Carlos to make a completely different gameplay reminiscent of such quick action, even one would not do for him what the huge locations, even if was all that came out in the end, but that would be strikingly different from the gameplay for Jill, more strike weapons, more monsters, not Zombies and your a boss. Actually it would be as to me is direct, we would have had at least 6-7 hours of going through each character already 12-14 hours + to all it would be possible to plot the nonlinearity which to develop and please an ideal 3rd part, we have fairly good replay value and duration, and different gameplay, that would be in one feared, the other relaxed and full history which discloses more like heroes and took place in the city, the us.

But it only my dreams of course)

B
Braun Fuhrer 15.04.20

DragonCommander56
Why is it so short?)

S
SanSanZ 15.04.20

Only poroshell. The impression is really twofold. The one reversal for me the fact that the game takes 5-6 hours (if not stupid to run and play with a gamepad) doesn't cause complaints. Also, I like action, but RE2 Remake I liked. But stupid Nemesis... He's so much predumali, but it doesn't cause terror, I personally pity and laughter. He kind of immortal, but it's stupid izdevautsa. Well, no mysteries... Like Jill, and a beautiful little remake of an, from Western developers these girls should not wait already, and Japanese in the topic. The animation in the game and its commercials are cool. Many see praising the game for the graphics, Yes she's beautiful, but the SMAA anti-aliasing ruining the image, and all the others create is not enough soap...
But overall I liked it and I got the pleasure of passing, and this is probably the main thing.

F
FOX_Skaynet 15.04.20

by the way, you can niformity achievements with any weapon at a power plant ,as I understand spiders are endless

m
macsim702 15.04.20

Richard
And why gun samurai you recommend on hardcore, how is it different from other guns? isn't it better instead to take endless gun?

b
byzong 15.04.20

well, purely for myself noticed that it is not a full game - and the Preface to the second part of the formation of the g virus ,we saw how Marvin was wounded in the police station, I was shocked and the damn okazyvaetsya happened with Marvin!

b
byzong 15.04.20

DragonCommander56
Yes campaign she is as impenetrable as Alice from the second part of resident evil from the movie I'm talking about Jill they hike both have superpowers