3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.04.20 06:28 pm

Impressions games [PC] (Deadpool)

The pirates once again proved to be ahead of the rest and put the game on torrents. Although soon (Moscow time — after 40 minutes) and 25th (which is the official release date), I propose to start the discussion now. Moreover, sometime it will have to do, lol. In General, write their impressions of Deadpool. :)
PS Oh yeah, if possible, refrain from spoilers. Unless, of course, any the game has.
207 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fowime 15.04.20

Spent 40 minutes on the introduction. Humor, intermittently blunt, sometimes funny sometimes not :) And upravlenia had to earn, some functions just PPC)

Y
You_rock 15.04.20

Well, that's also lost in for an hour.
To be honest, the game didn't expect anything, deadpool unfamiliar with the universe.
But to my surprise sucked. A peculiar approach of the plot reminded Comix Zone , the gameplay is not particularly annoying, the humor is stupid, but sometimes funny. I would say a great game for the summer: without straining your brain, just relax.
Pass on the boxed PC with a gamepad, problems in management are not watching. I'm certainly not Vanomas,but for me it is the graphics and optimization of pitch delivered. On extra issues to 58 fps, not so bad.
Actually therefore with a Curling iron first to say I was there, the dialogue is worse.
Already Easter eggs to turtles ninja find XD

c
crabCore 15.04.20

Ran through 2 chapters. Thought the game will be released weak, but surprisingly, quite the opposite has happened! Grafon Kruzis not, but quite pleasant, not hard on the eyes. Well, somewhere in the textures-present the dirt is weak, there is not enough polygons, but it's the little things. If you are Vanomas - spitting're not sure. Pleased with the jacket, very dynamic and diverse, and most importantly - fun! Humor is also good, during the game the smile on her face almost constantly, and sometimes even laugh. I hope the game will continue to go in the same direction and are not blown away :)

C
CROWIN 15.04.20

I'm already playing the game very fun laughing all the time, but the problem is it is not very comfortable for a long time changed the control settings, it is a pity that the voice acting yet, not easy to read subtitles, the gameplay is nice the story so far can't appreciate a little play, in General, I would put a solid 7 out of 10

P
PlatonOlolo 15.04.20

Try a gamepad, and then on the keyboard you break your fingers)

l
llicedll 15.04.20

played a couple of hours and quite happy with the game,the humor, of course pentecosta,but there is really carbon points,the fight will be normal,everything is dynamic and colourful.The graphics in the game did not deliver,but the picture does not hurt the eyes,and somehow not obrashaus attention to it with all the madness on the monitor.Anyways so impression polozitelnye,only Rus voice is not enough,it is hard sometimes to keep up with sabami.
PS.to play only on the incidence of slavomira force to break fingers and kill your nerves

L
Last Engineer 15.04.20

what is this? slashers?

m
mcbrut 15.04.20

The game is not bad
Light, fun, CABANNA, with jokes on the verge of black and sartirny of humor. Oh yeah CECE too. So that is something to see
In General, the first game is about DeadPoola managed

n
niko2626 15.04.20

NumberOneGamer
Only comic and made,fully understand its readers of the comics\watching cartoons on the subject.

And I liked the game,
But one thing is unclear,fulfilled achievements during the game and what they give and where to see them-is unclear.The game something is missing.
And I think something with costumes and new game +

i
int3rs3kt 15.04.20

cool game, humor is awesome, have not seen such a mockery of all and Sundry, and video games including. the gameplay is still not tired. solid nine.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.04.20

Well, first impression — the game is good. But, of course, not really... but it is not important. Humor is present.

C
CRV007 15.04.20

Toy class! Humor on top!!!!!

T
Troy. 15.04.20

In General you can play the whole average gameplay, the music and the picture pulls Deadpool. Splurge on a license for 400 rubles.

M
MrGrave 15.04.20

The game breaks all the templates, so crazy even you never dreamed of. Be sure to write a review for my blog. If you are interested - write in the subject the response of the[Damned matfilter]the specified nickname(mine, of course), and when I write - I give you the link in a PM.

D
DantePVLsity 15.04.20

damn game Kull in the beginning already in the bazinga roll (moment about the WARDROBE) + when AIR LOCK cheated and started to jump I'm wildly neighing with his comments, but the campaign will have to buy a joystick but then I have died during the game...

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 15.04.20

Played for an hour. I liked it... New games I almost do not cling, and here on you... Great humor, beautiful graphics, a fairly interesting combat system and an intriguing plot. The game is not without drawbacks of course, but a solid 8.5-9 pulls quietly.

E
Elzar2001 15.04.20

kosher. it's a pity poslednee the time the game is not voiced in Russian

z
zvervz 15.04.20

Though complex and weak, and on the minimum salary played (surprised that it is looks beautiful even minimum graphics, so rarely come across in games, as well as optimization), but liked the game. Knowledge of English + long fingers + nerve + sense of humor = the pleasure of this masterpiece. Walk several times. Hope DLCки :)

V
Vitalya Borodenchik 15.04.20

This game only lacks the voice

G
Garry_Frost 15.04.20

And on the topic, the game is gorgeous, addictive!!!